Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
What, tongue fucked by a long dead Egyptian while being serenaded by a long dead singer?

Absolutely, who doesn't want that?
OK, I'm a Dude and would "use" the Egytian Beautiful otherwise, and Freddy was one of the best ever. Yes, that would be a fu..ing fantastic Time! Avaron, I truly understand you, hehe! ;) (y)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
damn i just asked a one simple and def not trolling question i didnt read the rules why u guys have to be that nervous holy
it's got nothing to do with nervousness it's just that pretty much all of us regular posters to this thread passed by "sick to motherfucking death (pun intended) of answering that question a long time ago is all. It's more or less the only land mine we have here and it's got a hair trigger...you just had the misfortune of accidentally stepping on it.

Sorry bout that :p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
anytime between today and the 22nd. BD will probs give us a post on when he has a definite day and time. Also remember that's for patrons so will be delayed before showing up here.
Yeah but also wont surprise me if BD thinks about just waiting on 27-28 and bring both updates out at the same time

Its possible too but im still crossing my fingers for the between 17 and 22 nd

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Been away for a few days see I just missed a bunch cest talk, questions that could be addressed in the FAQ, or when the update will drop. Nice to see I really didn't miss much (only 9 pages of that).

Ok so with that out of the way who do you think will be at the pool party?

Jamie, Shauna, Liz, Cedar, Stacy, Natalie, Jasmine, Skye for sure but who else?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Been away for a few days see I just missed a bunch cest talk, questions that could be addressed in the FAQ, or when the update will drop. Nice to see I really didn't miss much (only 9 pages of that).

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

I think there's a good chance Harper will be there if she's staying the night...

Archimedeswiz

Aug 15, 2020
nope - 7.x and 9.x have big changes in structure, code variables and plot + re-make part renders
and there will be another change for increment updates in future
thank you very much for the help, I guess it means I get to replay the story fresh and see the changes that were made

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
it's got nothing to do with nervousness it's just that pretty much all of us regular posters to this thread passed by "sick to motherfucking death (pun intended) of answering that question a long time ago is all. It's more or less the only land mine we have here and it's got a hair trigger...you just had the misfortune of accidentally stepping on it.

Sorry bout that :p
I think the posters that responded to their post were nice and civil, atleast way more than I would be if I had seen them first:p

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

definitely hoping for zoe (maybe she will finally admit her desire to be a girlfriend of MC!!!) Also Im gonna guess all the cheerleaders along with the rest of the teammates who arnt assholes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
damn i just asked a one simple and def not trolling question i didnt read the rules why u guys have to be that nervous holy
A simple and def not trolling question you could have answered yourself by reading the FAQ or even looking at the tags and not seeing any incest tags at all.

Azel, Willow and Wendy are all out of bounds and will not be getting any sexual scenes.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes