OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Man we are getting a little snippy with each other here. We need to get back to focusing on the important things like when is Stacy getting her alone time with the MC the weekend is almost over.

Who gets the alone time first with the MC will it be Natalie or Stacy. Both had indications from the MC that they would get some special one on one time. Natalie a movie room date and Stacy just some one on one time to discuss things.

Now I am pulling for Stacy, but I am pretty sure Natalie will get here time first and Stacy will be put off a little longer. Now I am by no means complaining at all since I am pretty sure both characters will get their time soon, but man there is a super slow burn for them both. Yeah I am sure some will say same with Jasmine, but the difference here is she wasn't single when we met her unlike Natalie and Stacy. All three are due for some special one on one time, I just hope Jasmine doesn't sneak in ahead of Natalie or Stacy.

As nice as it was to see another sexy redhead get some alone time (Mabel), I just hope we don't get another surprise lewd scene ( Mabel or Yen), before Natalie or Stacy.
I agree with everything you just said but.... Replace stacy with Zoe and im all for it ;) :ROFLMAO: I want Zoe to finally admit she wants to be MCs girlfriend.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'd be happy with either, but I'd lean towards Stacy first if I was given the choice... :)

Slow burn? Yes if compared with some of the others; No if looking at the passage of time, after all, it has only been around a week... ;)

Of course, then there's Harp, but I can see that happening too soon...
Yeah I feel Harper will be one of the last. #teamharper here but it's all good cause she is worth the wait.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Zoe has had multiple lewd scenes with the MC and I don't think we need another one for a bit. Not saying I don't like Zoe I just want to see some of the other characters get their scenes too.

I think it is pretty obvious that Zoe wants to be a little more than a side chick. She just doesn't seem to want to admit it. It almost seems like she wants the MC to keep pushing for it, but turning it down like it is a game for her. Maybe that is something she likes. Who knows maybe she wants to act like she just wants sex on her terms rather than be another girl in the official harem.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Man we are getting a little snippy with each other here. We need to get back to focusing on the important things like when is Stacy getting her alone time with the MC the weekend is almost over.

Who gets the alone time first with the MC will it be Natalie or Stacy. Both had indications from the MC that they would get some special one on one time. Natalie a movie room date and Stacy just some one on one time to discuss things.

Now I am pulling for Stacy, but I am pretty sure Natalie will get here time first and Stacy will be put off a little longer. Now I am by no means complaining at all since I am pretty sure both characters will get their time soon, but man there is a super slow burn for them both. Yeah I am sure some will say same with Jasmine, but the difference here is she wasn't single when we met her unlike Natalie and Stacy. All three are due for some special one on one time, I just hope Jasmine doesn't sneak in ahead of Natalie or Stacy.

As nice as it was to see another sexy redhead get some alone time (Mabel), I just hope we don't get another surprise lewd scene ( Mabel or Yen), before Natalie or Stacy.
dont forget Kimmy i think she should be ahead of Jasmine for the same reason, she was single when we met and the MC has even helped her with the housing situation so that can bring them closer

Reactions: Call190Now

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Threesome with Natalie and Harper!!!

......fine just Nat for now.....but I want some time with Stacy and Jasmine as well :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
dont forget Kimmy i think she should be ahead of Jasmine for the same reason, she was single when we met and the MC has even helped her with the housing situation so that can bring them closer
she might have been single but Jasmine was ahead of Kimmy...so first come first served I would say

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Zoe has had multiple lewd scenes with the MC and I don't think we need another one for a bit. Not saying I don't like Zoe I just want to see some of the other characters get their scenes too.

I think it is pretty obvious that Zoe wants to be a little more than a side chick. She just doesn't seem to want to admit it. It almost seems like she wants the MC to keep pushing for it, but turning it down like it is a game for her. Maybe that is something she likes. Who knows maybe she wants to act like she just wants sex on her terms rather than be another girl in the official harem.
Yeah get what ya mean. Would be nice to progress with others such as stacy and Natalie.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
she just got out of a shitty relationship, i dont think it would be a good look for her or the MC if they jumped straight into it
by that logic (which is very much true) a lot of time needs to pass in order for her to start a relantionship.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
by that logic (which is very much true) a lot of time needs to pass in order for her to start a relantionship.
i dont think alot of time maybe a couple of weeks, just not 2-3 days after the breakup and if we gonna start getting some time jumps it wont feel that long, i just feel some of the single girls should come 1st like Kimmy and Emiko who we have interacted with abit but nothing more

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i dont think alot of time maybe a couple of weeks, just not 2-3 days after the breakup and if we gonna start getting some time jumps it wont feel that long, i just feel some of the single girls should come 1st like Kimmy and Emiko who we have interacted with abit but nothing more
I'm not sure if I want a time jump or not xD

Reactions: cakeny

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Emiko is fucking adorable and has a nice booty also I wouldn't mind seeing more of that plus she already has a thing for mc he helped her in a lot more ways than let on by her attitude etc.

Also totally down for some quality Stacy time she got nice legs and a cute rack.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not sure if I want a time jump or not xD
Braindrop plans on this continuing for up to 5 years, I don't see a time jump happening anytime soon. I could be wrong but since the vn will be on going for such a length of time to me i think time jumps will not be present.

Reactions: cakeny and BTLD

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Braindrop plans on this continuing for up to 5 years, I don't see a time jump happening anytime soon. I could be wrong but since the vn will be on going for such a length of time to me i think time jumps will not be present.
not as much as a time jump but i think things wont happen daily like now but more weekly per update

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well considering there will be pregnancys and assuming we will have babys born. I assume there will be either a time jump, updates times will change (like a week per update instead of a day) or pregnancys wont work the same as real life, like pregnant for a week then BABY!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I remember BD saying he wanted to move to weeks instead of days in his updates (and of course I can remember completely wrong ). That would speed things up a bit

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I remember BD saying he wanted to move to weeks instead of days in his updates (and of course I can remember completely wrong ). That would speed things up a bit
Yeah, I could see that making more sense than a bunch of longer time jumps. Regardless how Braindrop does it, I have a feeling that everyone's patience with their own favorite LIs will pay off. :)

Reactions: HornyyPussy

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Actually only Jasmine was thinking she was not single.It seems other people knows about Damien.
Maybe Aubrey will sneak before some other.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes