Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, I could see that making more sense than a bunch of longer time jumps. Regardless how Braindrop does it, I have a feeling that everyone's patience with their own favorite LIs will pay off. :)
Not really, sexy old nurse wasn't even invited to the pool party.

Kinda heartbroke tbh.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not really, sexy old nurse wasn't even invited to the pool party.

Kinda heartbroke tbh.
I wager that
We haven't seen the last of her, smart ass :p i believe her and her hubby have plans to play bridge that night or was it the golden girls marathon?

Seriously there is plenty of time and vn for her to make a new story or two with the mc to tell hubby :)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Now I am pulling for Stacy, but I am pretty sure Natalie will get here time first and Stacy will be put off a little longer. Now I am by no means complaining at all since I am pretty sure both characters will get their time soon, but man there is a super slow burn for them both.
Stacy and Natalie are on the super slow-burn track, you are right. I have been waiting for some time with both of them for a long time, especially Stacy because she is somewhat of an enigma at this point. There is definitely more going on than we know. But what about adorable Kimmy? She is on the slowest of slow-burn tracks. She recently got over hating the MC, and now we rarely see her.

Well, with 50 romancable characters, and more showing up all the time, someone has to be last.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Stacy and Natalie are on the super slow-burn track, you are right. I have been waiting for some time with both of them for a long time, especially Stacy because she is somewhat of an enigma at this point. There is definitely more going on than we know. But what about adorable Kimmy? She is on the slowest of slow-burn tracks. She recently got over hating the MC, and now we rarely see her.

Well, with 50 romancable characters, and more showing up all the time, someone has to be last.

I agree...maybe Nat/Stacy are on slow burn but with Kimmy we are in no burn track at all...she was angry then the MC helps her and now she is nowhere so i think we will have some Kimmy on the next update

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I remember BD saying he wanted to move to weeks instead of days in his updates (and of course I can remember completely wrong ). That would speed things up a bit
yes, slowly but surely the FULL updates will move towards covering more days and eventually weeks at a time but the parts of the full update that is released every 2 weeks will likely stay within a smaller time frame for the foreseeable future unless BD does some small time jumps like skipping a couple of days here and there.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
yes, slowly but surely the FULL updates will move towards covering more days and eventually weeks at a time but the parts of the full update that is released every 2 weeks will likely stay within a smaller time frame for the foreseeable future unless BD does some small time jumps like skipping a couple of days here and there.
Well that makes sense :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I think the posters that responded to their post were nice and civil, atleast way more than I would be if I had seen them first:p
that's true there've been quite of poor souls we shredded so badly I had to have The Twins mop up the place afterward so comparatively speaking yea this guy got off pretty light :LOL:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
I'm curious as to when us non-cheaters are going to start seeing Rachel's clients, and how it is going to be worked in now that two of them have more of a role with the MC.

I know a lot of stuff has been happening in the past few days, but you meet them relatively quickly on the cheat path going by the guide.

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
I'm curious as to when us non-cheaters are going to start seeing Rachel's clients, and how it is going to be worked in now that two of them have more of a role with the MC.

I know a lot of stuff has been happening in the past few days, but you meet them relatively quickly on the cheat path going by the guide.
if you have played through the last few updates you have met 2 of them

Reactions: ralphie12k

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
He knows that. He means when is the MC gonna fuck them now that they've met on the non-cheating route.
I guess not the next few updates, but there is enough sexytime anyway. Playing the non cheat path too and how the Story goes and seems to promiss some things in the near (lets say the next 2 or 3 days) future it is probably secondary right now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Might happen in the week 1 re-work.

Reactions: ralphie12k
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes