DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Off topic but "my two moms" sounds like the Alabama spin off... just saying
Well it is the Alabama version, just the censored one. :p Nobody stops you, me or anyone of fantasizing about what they do when the camera is not on them and dev is asleep resting from a days hard work on the game. Now if I had any talent as a writer and renderer that might be a nice parody to make. :p

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well, if you look at 8.2...that update was a day and a half but the MC was sleeping through part of it
Same is true of 9.3...essentially BD isn't going to drop as much content into such a condensed time frame anymore...the first week was only intended as the intro to give us the background needed for the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It varies between states but it is possible in most for a parent to designate custody to anyone they wish (family or not) in their last will the court doesn't have to honor it but they most cases will. That said one can assume that what the MC's dad had done and he named Azel for whatever reason. As you mentioned tho for it to work without a hitch Wendy would have had to be deemed unfit cuz if the mother is alive and able to be found the mothers right to custody wins out almost every time.

The kicker is there's that Cedey flashback where she lives with Wendy again when she was 16 if Wendy was unfit the courts would never let that shit fly. I suppose if Valerie who I assume was a cop even back then was involved maybe she helped them fly under the radar.

Reactions: Call190Now

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well it is the Alabama version, just the censored one. :p Nobody stops you, me or anyone of fantasizing about what they do when the camera is not on them and dev is asleep resting from a days hard work on the game. Now if I had any talent as a writer and renderer that might be a nice parody to make. :p
I really want a supernatural or a charmed "parody" vn. If I could draw better than stick figures, had patience i would totally make them two first. I think this vn is near perfect as is anyway tbh.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really want a supernatural or a charmed "parody" vn. If I could draw better than stick figures, had patience i would totally make them two first. I think this vn is near perfect as is anyway tbh.
Perfect no, way above most out there for sure. I have said quite a while ago what my slight problem with the Azel storyline is, but it might be:
- slightly amended in rework week 1,
- is Brains choice in the end anyway and
- no use to keep repeating the same argument after you voiced it once anyway. :)

For myself I do not really mind if there will be incest in the game or not (The game as such does not need it, nor would it suffer from it in my opinion), just I think Azel and MC do need to develop their relation further especially with Wendy also there, MC having grown up and become the one who takes care of loads of things. I hope the will they or will they not in game will not stop them from redefining their relationship however it would turn out and what might have or might never have been the devs original idea. :)

I know I might sound strange, but Azel deserves to have a sound, safe and warm relation with MC that satisfies her in my eyes, whether they share a bed or not. :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Team Phoebe but that was mostly cuz i'm a child of the 80's :LOL: ....and I'm having deja vu like a mofo cuz I know we've had this conversation before at some point in the last few months lol
Probably, I even own the book of shadows box set so I'm guilty of discussing it a lot :ROFLMAO: I'm just so glad prue wasn't the first other mentioned:p

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
It varies between states but it is possible in most for a parent to designate custody to anyone they wish (family or not) in their last will the court doesn't have to honor it but they most cases will. That said one can assume that what the MC's dad had done and he named Azel for whatever reason. As you mentioned tho for it to work without a hitch Wendy would have had to be deemed unfit cuz if the mother is alive and able to be found the mothers right to custody wins out almost every time.

The kicker is there's that Cedey flashback where she lives with Wendy again when she was 16 if Wendy was unfit the courts would never let that shit fly. I suppose if Valerie who I assume was a cop even back then was involved maybe she helped them fly under the radar.
Maybe they didn't have to fly under the radar because she didn't go through any court systems.

In some cases you can say I feel like I am not able to take care of my child right now but I want an option to get them back when I am stable and know I can do better for them. (its shitty to do but viable)

It doesn't always work out but in some cases it has I know of one personally with a friend that I haven't talked to in probably 18 years.

The only cases where that wont happen is if child services gets involved due to police or neighbor reports then it goes to court and there's a court mandate.

Reactions: cakeny
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes