Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What is this cheat/non-cheat path?
Cheating on Jamie gives you lewd scene options with Rachael, Alexis, Shauna (earlier stuff on Day 1/2), Liz, Anna, Katie, Keyanna/Brittany, and Eden. I might have missed someone that is off the top of my head. If you don't cheat on Jamie until she gives you the ok you miss out on lewd content with Alexis, Anna, Keyanna/Brittany and Eden, but you gain two small scenes with Jamie, one after the dinner with Haper/Natalie at the MC house and an extended scene in the gazebo on day 4.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
arghhhhhhhh i'm really hating f95 .. i'm not getting any notices from this thread .. in like over 100 posts W.T.F ???

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Lucky you guys. I get my alerts.
:oops:Including the ones involving hair trigger land mines:rolleyes:
well honestly it feels like i'm unwanted on this thread when it happens this much .... i mean i know its not the truth but its how it makes me feel ...

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
well honestly it feels like i'm unwanted on this thread when it happens this much .... i mean i know its not the truth but its how it makes me feel ...
Well, I always camp out on my Alerts page and refresh every 2min or so.

Last time that happened to me I discovered I accidentally tapped ignore while trying to scroll on my phone while @ work.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Cheating on Jamie gives you lewd scene options with Rachael, Alexis, Shauna (earlier stuff on Day 1/2), Liz, Anna, Katie, Keyanna/Brittany, and Eden. I might have missed someone that is off the top of my head. If you don't cheat on Jamie until she gives you the ok you miss out on lewd content with Alexis, Anna, Keyanna/Brittany and Eden, but you gain two small scenes with Jamie, one after the dinner with Haper/Natalie at the MC house and an extended scene in the gazebo on day 4.

Oh, ok. Well I guess I did the cheating path then haha. Hopefully that doesn't come back to bite MC later.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
*Ahem* you forgot an the important one.... You get a lewder scene with Bailey on Day 4 after saying you like her back on the cheating path (even if the little minx ends up blue balling you in the end:cry:)

The Twins: *tsk* tsk* Shame on you Uncle Loco!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There are options in the site preferences that make alerts more robust, I don't think I've missed any since turning them on.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
*Ahem* you forgot an the important one.... You get a lewder scene with Bailey on Day 4 after saying you like her back on the cheating path (even if the little minx ends up blue balling you in the end:cry:)

Sorry my brain is not fully functional today. I did not mean to forget Bailey, I have only done that Liz scene 2 times now.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

Are you talking about the kitchen scene or the one in Charles' office? Cause I know the one in Charles' office changes depending on the Liz scene but I didn't know the kitchen scene changed as well.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Are you talking about the kitchen scene or the one in Charles' office? Cause I know the one in Charles' office changes depending on the Liz scene but I didn't know the kitchen scene changed as well.
bailey has a charles office scene ? that isn't charles office

Reactions: cakeny

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
yes, slowly but surely the FULL updates will move towards covering more days and eventually weeks at a time but the parts of the full update that is released every 2 weeks will likely stay within a smaller time frame for the foreseeable future unless BD does some small time jumps like skipping a couple of days here and there.
Well, if you look at 8.2...that update was a day and a half but the MC was sleeping through part of it
Same is true of 9.3...essentially BD isn't going to drop as much content into such a condensed time frame anymore...the first week was only intended as the intro to give us the background needed for the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It would not surprise me in the least bit if Azel:

• Is actually related to Wendy or the MC father, or
  • Was dating or married the MC Father, or
  • Was named legal gardian in the MC father's will as Wendy was deemed unfit after she gave up Cedar, or
  • It doesn't matter and will not come up again since we have moved on to having 2 mom's for the MC now

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
the office scene is the one I meant but it's not charles's office it just happened to be the same room charles decided to pick for the impromptu meeting after said scene. The kitchen scene is the same no matter what

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It would not surprise me in the least bit if Azel:

• Is actually related to Wendy or the MC father, or
  • Was dating or married the MC Father, or
  • Was named legal gardian in the MC father's will as Wendy was deemed unfit after she gave up Cedar, or
  • It doesn't matter and will not come up again since we have moved on to having 2 mom's for the MC now
Off topic but "my two moms" sounds like the Alabama spin off... just saying

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes