The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Maybe they didn't have to fly under the radar because she didn't go through any court systems.

In some cases you can say I feel like I am not able to take care of my child right now but I want an option to get them back when I am stable and know I can do better for them. (its shitty to do but viable)

It doesn't always work out but in some cases it has I know of one personally with a friend that I haven't talked to in probably 18 years.

The only cases where that wont happen is if child services gets involved due to police or neighbor reports then it goes to court and there's a court mandate.
We can debate and theorize all day long cuz we don't know the specifics of any of it and that is the problem in a nutshell. It sounds like some of it will be better clarified in the rework so I guess we just have to wait and see.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It would not surprise me in the least bit if Azel:

• Is actually related to Wendy or the MC father, or
  • Was dating or married the MC Father, or
  • Was named legal gardian in the MC father's will as Wendy was deemed unfit after she gave up Cedar, or
  • It doesn't matter and will not come up again since we have moved on to having 2 mom's for the MC now
that goes along with my thoughts about the 2 mom's .... i think they at the least know each other a little more than we know about so far .... i mean look how easily Azel lets Wendy into your life again ... has to be a reason ... other than well she's your bio mom .... and i do think Azel did know MC's dad a little more than what we know also about .. i mean not that in a sexual way .. more like a babysitter for MC's dad ...
and Azel does mention that she knows both MC's dad and mom .... doesn't go into any real details about that either ... :unsure:

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Yeah, it even was the worst rated show in its first season. However, since pretty much the only requirement for CW renewals is "the cast and their parents have to watch" it will get at least four seasons.
that's why Flash has 6 seasons even though it got boring after Season 2/3. oh well

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
that goes along with my thoughts about the 2 mom's .... i think they at the least know each other a little more than we know about so far .... i mean look how easily Azel lets Wendy into your life again ... has to be a reason ... other than well she's your bio mom .... and i do think Azel did know MC's dad a little more than what we know also about .. i mean not that in a sexual way .. more like a babysitter for MC's dad ...
and Azel does mention that she knows both MC's dad and mom .... doesn't go into any real details about that either ... :unsure:
MC dad and Azel is a big mystery to me. That is what I want to know more about. Hopefully something will shed light on this during the week one re-work.

As for Wendy. Azel told the MC that Wendy showed up every so once and a while to see him. She talked about how Wendy sang to him while he was sleeping and that she went to a few of his basketball games too (she also said she was around more than he knew). I think there is more to who Wendy really is. I mean isn't it odd that she always seemed to know what was going on with her kids even when she was not part of their lives. Does she have some odd job that gives her a particular set of skills?

Seriously think about it she showed up when Willow needed her the most, she somehow randomly found her roaming around a city when ever Willow herself didn't know where she was. She also played hide and seek outside the bowling alley waiting for the right moment to take out 3 of the 4 threats to the MC. Don't tell me this is all just a coincidence. Could she be a secret agent, maybe a fixer herself, could she possibly work for Belle? Who knows all I have to say is there is more to her than meets the eye.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
MC dad and Azel is a big mystery to me. That is what I want to know more about. Hopefully something will shed light on this during the week one re-work.

As for Wendy. Azel told the MC that Wendy showed up every so once and a while to see him. She talked about how Wendy sang to him while he was sleeping and that she went to a few of his basketball games too (she also said she was around more than he knew). I think there is more to who Wendy really is. I mean isn't it odd that she always seemed to know what was going on with her kids even when she was not part of their lives. Does she have some odd job that gives her a particular set of skills?

Seriously think about it she showed up when Willow needed her the most, she somehow randomly found her roaming around a city when ever Willow herself didn't know where she was. She also played hide and seek outside the bowling alley waiting for the right moment to take out 3 of the 4 threats to the MC. Don't tell me this is all just a coincidence. Could she be a secret agent, maybe a fixer herself, could she possibly work for Belle? Who knows all I have to say is there is more to her than meets the eye.
yup even tho she let the kids go .. she still loved them and followed them around it seems :unsure:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

She doesn't have to a be a secret agent with "a particular set of skills" to jack a car that's already running with the keys in it and drive it 5 feet to run over people who are more or less standing still and distracted. Basic Drivers Ed will do and it doesn't even have to be good Drivers Ed :p

.....just sayin

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
She doesn't have to a be a secret agent with "a particular set of skills" to jack a car that's already running with the keys in it and drive it 5 feet to run over people who are more or less standing still and distracted. Basic Drivers Ed will do and it doesn't even have to be good Drivers Ed :p

.....just sayin
Hell you dont even need Drivers Ed to know how to crash a car. Every kid learns that skill during Bumper Cars at a young age.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020

.....just sayin
Yea she probably played a lot of GTA and knew right away. j/p had to sorry!

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

.....just sayin
Hell you dont even need Drivers Ed to know how to crash a car. Every kid learns that skill during Bumper Cars at a young age.
You guys are no fun. Come on secret agent Wendy would be fun.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I was just thinkin since MC and Shauna liked to game a lot maybe just maybe Wendy got into it also and was really good at GTA.

But I like your idea better! Just now thinkin how to rewrite that old song Secret Agent Man to fit Wendy!!!

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Pffft you know damn well that poking fun at or holes in your theories is my idea of fun :p ;)
The only person who pokes holes faster into my theories is BD. It's like a contest who can prove Loco is wrong faster. :p

Best part is it will never stop me from tossing crazy theories out there with at least some sort of back ground in the actual story to back it up.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I mean, I'd play a spin off Game centered around it.

But the skills required are at best, not really skills. I've seen my sister crash into two parked cars, if that was a skill she'd be hired for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Call190Now

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
From Patreon!

Mind Drop #7 (1/19/2021) (Scuffed)
Super quick post as I'm currently feeling very shitty. The headache I complained about last week has evolved into a full on cold. I still have some of the longer lasting effects from having covid like shortness of breath and fatigue and those two things mixed together has really made for a subpar and bedridden week. (But I'm fine)

So instead of the normal format I'll just say that everything is still going okay and despite me currently feeling like trash both updates are still on track for their release times. (Yay for new workflow working as intended to help me through shit weeks!)
First update on/before the 22nd and second update on/before the 28th.

Apologies for no teaser image but I'm typing this from my bed on my laptop and all the images are on my pc.

Hopefully back to the normal format next week.
Love you guys <3

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
But I like your idea better! Just now thinkin how to rewrite that old song Secret Agent Man to fit Wendy!!!
A good one but we can just go with and subsitute a few words.
Or if anime is more your thing we can have it based on

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
From Patreon!

Mind Drop #7 (1/19/2021) (Scuffed)
Super quick post as I'm currently feeling very shitty. The headache I complained about last week has evolved into a full on cold. I still have some of the longer lasting effects from having covid like shortness of breath and fatigue and those two things mixed together has really made for a subpar and bedridden week. (But I'm fine)

So instead of the normal format I'll just say that everything is still going okay and despite me currently feeling like trash both updates are still on track for their release times. (Yay for new workflow working as intended to help me through shit weeks!)
First update on/before the 22nd and second update on/before the 28th.

Apologies for no teaser image but I'm typing this from my bed on my laptop and all the images are on my pc.

Hopefully back to the normal format next week.
Love you guys <3
Thanks for sharing that here, greatly appreciated:)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes