DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so now the MC has 2 moms and a sister does that mean 3 times the kisses :giggle:
well if we take the square of 3 females it should be nine times as many kisses instead of 3 times, some light competition between them would make sense after all and Wendy and Cedey having to catch up for years of missed kisses and hugs. :)

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Can you confirm the rules: Theories must be other 100 characters long? is it more less or equal to 100 characters?
Sorry, typo. Meant to be a minimum of 100 characters. So cant submit a theory unless theres more than 100 characters. Probs should also mention theres a minimum of 50 characters for evidence.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I went easy and only submitted 3 theories out of my 100's. I don't want to spam them all on one day. I have so many more that I want to add but I want to give others a chance too. I have theories about almost every named character in the game. Of course I had to submit one about Stacy big shock right? I also submitted the one I posted here yesterday about Wendy and my favorite one about what WVM stands for.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry, typo. Meant to be a minimum of 100 characters. So cant submit a theory unless theres more than 100 characters. Probs should also mention theres a minimum of 50 characters for evidence.
I had no issues with the evidence character limitation (I am way over on those), but the theory limitation was a little hard than expected (I had to re-write every theory until I got the character limitation in). You might want to flip the limitations around since the evidence is really the meat of any theory. Either way this is fun and I will be looking through my notes to find all the good one's I have made in the past over time.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I had no issues with the evidence character limitation (I am way over on those), but the theory limitation was a little hard than expected (I had to re-write every theory until I got the character limitation in). You might want to flip the limitations around since the evidence is really the meat of any theory. Either way this is fun and I will be looking through my notes to find all the good one's I have made in the past over time.
Yeah I probably will change the character limits. And I did expect you too be one of the first (Only one so far) :ROFLMAO: good thing is, if someone posts a theory on here that's actually well thought out and makes sense then we can direct them to the 'WVM Fan Theory' and see if the want to submit it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm sure BD is going to find a way to troll us with this LOL.
Also glad there will be one place to read all the theories instead of going
through 1880 pages. That can be time consuming. :oops:(y)
I am going to have to go back through all of my over 2,000 posts in this thread to find my good theories. I know a few hit in the past and some completely missed the mark, so those will be skipped.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I probably will change the character limits. And I did expect you too be one of the first (Only one so far) :ROFLMAO: good thing is, if someone posts a theory on here that's actually well thought out and makes sense then we can direct them to the 'WVM Fan Theory' and see if the want to submit it.
I do hope we get more people submitting them rather than just me. I mean I know theory crafting is my thing here, but I like it when others get in on the fun too.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes