DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I do hope we get more people submitting them rather than just me. I mean I know theory crafting is my thing here, but I like it when others get in on the fun too.
Well new ones I will make here and for old ones he can look back, never fun to repeat your theories and make Mr Loco sad again. :p Then again I am pretty sure that Stacy will get some time at the BBQ besides the wive and child of one of our teammates and maybe some Jasmine time as well. (Think too early for sex, but I would not be surprised if Jasmine will decide to climb MC's pole pretty quickly and partly due to her taking her own revenge on Damien and wanting to forget about him and our MC being the gentleman he is making sure she will feel she is more as just revenge or one time)

I suspect that the Natalie date will get a pretty big part of the update it will be in and as such after the BBQ update.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
theory... non of this is real, while playing basketball with Shauna at the start the MC fell as he lifted her up and she landed on his head with her phat ass, so all this is just in his head while hes in a coma :whistle:
No way, she has far too much padding down there for that. Her butt is firm, but not that firm.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I don't believe 'secret agent' but i do kind of believe she could be a fixer, who may even be working for belle and that's why Rachel couldn't find her originally. It's also how she kept tabs on both her children. And if that's true it will probably get answered in an update soon
Pretty sure Rachel did find her actually or at least a way to contact her. Cuz I swear I remember her telling the MC that she'd called her and left messages wendy just never returned any of them. Prolly too busy stalking her children to bother picking up the phone :p

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
MC dad and Azel is a big mystery to me. That is what I want to know more about. Hopefully something will shed light on this during the week one re-work.

As for Wendy. Azel told the MC that Wendy showed up every so once and a while to see him. She talked about how Wendy sang to him while he was sleeping and that she went to a few of his basketball games too (she also said she was around more than he knew). I think there is more to who Wendy really is. I mean isn't it odd that she always seemed to know what was going on with her kids even when she was not part of their lives. Does she have some odd job that gives her a particular set of skills?

Seriously think about it she showed up when Willow needed her the most, she somehow randomly found her roaming around a city when ever Willow herself didn't know where she was. She also played hide and seek outside the bowling alley waiting for the right moment to take out 3 of the 4 threats to the MC. Don't tell me this is all just a coincidence. Could she be a secret agent, maybe a fixer herself, could she possibly work for Belle? Who knows all I have to say is there is more to her than meets the eye.
Wouldn't that be called a stalker?

No way, she has far too much padding down there for that. Her butt is firm, but not that firm.
That only protects one side, his head would still hit ground.

Last edited:

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
WVM Fan Theory

TheoriesV0.1: Mega
Submit A Theory:

Please read 'Information' Below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I went to submit one for the fun of it but it keeps giving me issues with the title its less than 35 also tried exactly 35 it don't like me. :cautious:

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Nao-kun

Aug 4, 2020
I just replayed this game again and gotta say it's glorious..

I dunno the future plans for the rest of the girls but I am excited about Natalie and Harper's relationship to MC and I'm also hyped about the story ..

Last but not least that I'm still waiting on is Vanessa cause god damn she hot asf

Oct 22, 2017
Just had a look at the fan theories.

A great idea and nicely done OfficiallyGames! (y)

I may be mistaken, but wasn't the first theory (WVM acronym by LocoGringo78) initially posted before this post?:

Yes there will be a point where WVM's meaning is revealed. But it's not anytime soon and after a year I still haven't seen a correct guess. :giggle:
In that case, that theory would have proven to be wrong by now :cry: ...

Last edited:
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I agree the progress with those 4 girls goes slowly but with Kimmy and Jasmine is nearly unexisted.
I hope we will see more of them in the future updates.
There's some form of relationship there since the guy practically landed a house on her lap, not to mention free rent, gas and electricity for who knows how long.
That's just something people wouldn't even do on their first date if these two ever date or if the MC ever has time for that.

• Angry
Reactions: Pizzapockets

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
There's some form of relationship there since the guy practically landed a house on her lap, not to mention free rent, gas and electricity for who knows how long.
That's just something people wouldn't even do on their first date if these two ever date or if the MC ever has time for that.
She was given the house initially by the school but then got it taken away by Charles who gave it to MC.

MC just gave it back to her because he's with Rachel now.

Once school figures that out, they could take it away from Kimmy again.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes