Fatherhoosie

Sep 24, 2020
Here's where I feel you and all the others who have been wanting this is wrong and I am not the only one who feels this way.

He has all these other girls for one.

For two he needs the rock to the foundation that she has provided all those years for him he needs a good solid family support system not a family fuck system.

And like always if I see more on this then I'm probably going to be adding more to my ignore list.
A very fair point and I won't argue on the matter since I said what I wanted. I just said it was my opinion.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Fatherhoosie

Sep 24, 2020
Literally no one cares what you think the dev should do.
They have their position based on what Patreon and their moneybrokers say is okay, it's not going to happen. Literally stop beating this dead horse.
If your going to use patreon policy as a reason then at least know the policy. Its very explicit about no underage and no blood relations. Step and adopted relationship are not so restricted.

Now for most people here it might be a dead topic however I just started playing it tonight so its a new thing for me especially since I have not read through the thread and probably won't since there is over 1800 pages of comments.

Finally I know people won't care but it is the internet and anyone is free to post what they want. You could have just ignored it but obviously its a sore topic for you so enjoy.

Fatherhoosie

Sep 24, 2020
Literally no one cares what you think the dev should do.
They have their position based on what Patreon and their moneybrokers say is okay, it's not going to happen. Literally stop beating this dead horse.
Though I do have to ask especially since you are so opinionated about a topic that you say no one will care about. But why is there no planned lewd for Willow since you are well versed on what is going on?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
If your going to use patreon policy as a reason then at least know the policy. Its very explicit about no underage and no blood relations. Step and adopted relationship are not so restricted.

Now for most people here it might be a dead topic however I just started playing it tonight so its a new thing for me especially since I have not read through the thread and probably won't since there is over 1800 pages of comments.

Finally I know people won't care but it is the internet and anyone is free to post what they want. You could have just ignored it but obviously its a sore topic for you so enjoy.
in the UK and some states in America its all incest, which is where most of Patreons sponsors are based

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Though I do have to ask especially since you are so opinionated about a topic that you say no one will care about. But why is there no planned lewd for Willow since you are well versed on what is going on?
BD already said it's not happening and the tag has been removed from the thread.
People get touchy because the same question has been asked basically every day.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Fatherhoosie

Sep 24, 2020
in the UK and some states in America its all incest, which is where most of Patreons sponsors are based
Not sure what states in America you are referring to because my understanding of the laws is that Step relations and Adoptive is the only legal type of sudo-incest. Sure socially its still frowned upon but there is no legal recourse for if it happens unless it involves underage. Where as blood relatives there can be legal action taken. But after this I will refrain from further commenting towards this particular topic.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Well new ones I will make here and for old ones he can look back, never fun to repeat your theories and make Mr Loco sad again. :p Then again I am pretty sure that Stacy will get some time at the BBQ besides the wive and child of one of our teammates and maybe some Jasmine time as well. (Think too early for sex, but I would not be surprised if Jasmine will decide to climb MC's pole pretty quickly and partly due to her taking her own revenge on Damien and wanting to forget about him and our MC being the gentleman he is making sure she will feel she is more as just revenge or one time)

I suspect that the Natalie date will get a pretty big part of the update it will be in and as such after the BBQ update.
i would be surprised if jasmine is quick to jump the mc’s pole. After you and Jamie have sex for the first time, Jasmine says jamie came to her for advice but she couldn’t give her any since her and Damien hadn’t done anything yet

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

If you're going to argue why not do the 2 seconds of research into the various games that have been forcibly removed from the platform for having stepcest ?

Now kindly stop trolling. We have enough inbred posters in this thread already. Pretty sure you can join thier family ranks.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018

In the US any type of guardians adopted or step parent even step brother/sister is considered INCEST so it is time to drop it.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
If you're going to argue why not do the 2 seconds of research into the various games that have been forcibly removed from the platform for having stepcest ?

Now kindly stop trolling. We have enough inbred posters in this thread already. Pretty sure you can join thier family ranks.
who you calling inbred, my momma said i was the hottest guy she ever seen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Guys we need to relax on the cest talk. If someone asks about it be polite and direct them to the faq or the post from BD. We don't need to be rude. Yes I understand it is annoying to see the same questions about it or someone solutions to getting around it or even the what is really defined as it.

I get it for those people who come after every update just to troll, but someone new here we don't need to be rude to.

BD has a stance on not planning to add this due to patreon rules, and we can move on. If someone refuses to accept it just ignore their post and move on. The cest community has every right to post here as you or I do about WVM. A lot of us post about content not in the game that we want to see, and some of us post how it should be added as well.

We don't have to agree on the stance of cest talk, but we all agree the WVM is a great game.

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Well said Loco. WVM is a great game as it is.
To those that are looking for the cest, might I suggest considering making a mod, and putting in the long hours of writing, coding, and making the artwork for the portions you are looking to see? Im just saying. Its not impossible for a modder to do it, but it does take a lot of time and effort. Try it some time. Or hey, try your hand at telling your own story. Im sure there are plenty of people out there interested in reading your stories as well.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes