Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
You may be her #No1 fan tho...i can see why you are fan of her she is dope both as body and personality but for me i have eyes for Shauna hahaha
(y)Any time bother.
Don't forget the eyes the way she looks at mc and says certain things she does have a banging body over all. (even when she's in mom mode the way her eyes are is still a turn on)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vile_Mage

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
yeah same for me, bloody Americans with your dodgy time difference to us :mad:, its a good thing my sleeping pattern is fucked up because this is 1 VN i have to play straight away, and it always early hours of the morning :sleep:
Yh same. Friday nights and weekends im up late night/early moring. Then asleep from about 6am to 12pm.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is preggo still in the lead? Just curious:)
Pregnancies​
46%​
Expanding the harem​
37%​
Actual basketball games / Team building​
11%​
Rachael clients​
5%​
Looks like people really want pregnancy, but only with the MC's lovers not with the clients. That or people just forgot that the clients are preg content, which puts support for pregnancy to 51%. My my, what a lot of perverts we've got. :)

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
Pregnancies​
46%​
Expanding the harem​
37%​
Actual basketball games / Team building​
11%​
Rachael clients​
5%​
Looks like people really want pregnancy, but only with the MC's lovers not with the clients. That or people just forgot that the clients are preg content, which puts support for pregnancy to 51%. My my, what a lot of perverts we've got. :)
The pregnancies is interesting, so I would vote for it, but the clients are also a pregnancies path, so it's both? 51%

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
What's with the pregnancy obsession? We'd need a time skip before it bears any fruit, and since if I'm not mistaken there is a no underage rule for adult games on Patreon it will lead to no children, it's only purpose is too populate the game with fat chicks, but yet fat chicks are the least popular characters in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Call190Now and DA22

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Don't forget the eyes the way she looks at mc and says certain things she does have a banging body over all. (even when she's in mom mode the way her eyes are is still a turn on)
Dman yeah i agree with that the way see looks the MC i a turn on...like she will fuck the MC right now but she has to lay back for a while hahaha

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes