moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
What a plot twist it would be if MC was actually sterile. Because nobody has tested him, not even that smart businesswoman who's offering his seed without knowing first if there's any seed at all (ok, most clients would be happy enough with just getting to enjoy the packaging, but still) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You could add that one to your theories, OfficiallyGames

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Why are people acting like these polls are somehow gonna determine what content gets more focus in the future?
BD has already written the story to completion a long time ago and knows exactly how its gonna go and how each characters story will progress. Its just a "for fun" poll for him to see what content people are looking forward to in the future, it has no impact on the development of the game.

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
Personally. I dont care about pregnancys either way. Obviously we will be given a choice, but i will guess updates wont be as frequent once we start getting pregnancys due to the amount of different renders. Also your all talking about it like its happening in the next couple of updates (yh were already trying with jamie but we still havent had any confirmation if she is yet) the poll says "what content are you most excited for in the future" not really specifying a time; for all we know it could be next year when we get even just get jamie pregnant as the first in the harem.
We've got a ways to go...only week 2 in game and at least 3.5 months(?) before anyone would start to show in game assuming he got them the first (or second?) time. In the short term, we only get that if a new character is introduced who is already pregnant.
It was just a general poll about what are people most excited for, gauging his audience.

Like Loco...I'm looking for more plot development if we've got 5 years (actual time) development to go for, presumably, a 1 year story; given the MCs goals to be in college 1 year before getting drafted...

The narrative has been started well, we just need a cohesive story to keep it moving along without getting side-tracked by feature requests. I know there is a plan but there's maybe 1.5 individuals who know what that is right now (by their own admission).

Like It projects, it'll always seem like hurry up and wasit.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Why go for someone the mc hasn't banged? I though the people on this thread wanted the old nurse? you should hear from her soon I believe
I never did the old nurse I was afraid I would give her a heart attack and then the MC would be heading to prison for involuntary manslaughter of the elderly or use of a deadly weapon ie the magic cock of invincibility or something. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I would have thought getting a stable group of people, the actual story going and screen time for those that still haven't had any would be a priority.

The fact that so few people are interested in the story at all is a worrying thing. Just seems really weird to throw out content polls for stuff like that when everything is still all over the place in the game. Makes no sense at all.
I completely agree with this. The story is what makes it interesting. A bunch of college students getting pregnant? I don't see the excitement. And eventually a bunch of crying babies all at once? How is that sexy?

I am not totally opposed to pregnancy in some games if it makes sense in the story, but with over 50 romanceable characters, I don't think the distraction of a whole gaggle of pregnant young women will add to the story, at all.

BD should be focusing on the story, and more time with each beloved character. Give each one of them a more in depth personality, a compelling backstory, some sort of problem in their life to make the story interesting. That is what BD is good at, and why WVM is such a success.

Ultimately, I hate opinion polls for games. When a dev starts following opinion polls, it is a very bad sign for the quality of the game, which always goes down. The dev should stick with what they like and what made the game popular in the first place. If he really is unsure of where to take it in the future, it is better to ask a few devoted users or other devs who's opinion you trust, or just read the forums and see what people are saying, rather than hold a popularity poll. Games end up the in the bland middle if you just go with what is most popular.

Rainblo

Nov 15, 2020
Maybe you should play a bit more, the MC's dick shrinks quite a bit after the first few scenes. ;)
I know it's an old one, but wanted to say thanks for this. I was in the same position, about to delete because of that size being too much to even suspend disbelief.
I normally chock up giant cocks to it being easier to work with in Daz, but this was just.. no.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the day the update is supposed to come out and my internet provider has fucked up my internet so im struggling to download anything, like hello i have a very important VN to download soon hurry up and sort your shit out :mad:, but seriously im looking forward to the update and fingers crossed for the goddess Bailey

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
the day the update is supposed to come out and my internet provider has fucked up my internet so im struggling to download anything, like hello i have a very important VN to download soon hurry up and sort your shit out :mad:, but seriously im looking forward to the update and fingers crossed for the goddess Bailey
Hey at least you aren't being deprived on a release you KNOW she will be part of. That happened to me with Day 4 and Day 6 when I ended up having to go in for work meetings. The alert for the patreon email landed on my phone I look at it and sit there start muttering a bunch of colorful expletives in the middle of the meeting lol.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think that is admissible for a large payout for mental and physical discomfort!

Feb 18, 2019
After looking at the poll and seeing basketball games at 12 percent has me wondering
this is suppose to be a VN about a dude that plays basketball really well
and nobody wants to see it...seems odd :rolleyes:

Reactions: Lokitox8

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I think that is admissible for a large payout for mental and physical discomfort!
im not so sure i would be entitled to that after i let rip with both barrels over the phone to them, but im supposed to get an average of 516mbps but struggling to get 1mbps and they asked me what the problem was, like bitch please im sure they heard my facepalming through the phone

DGun23

May 17, 2018
what content was in the 0.9.2 update?
I wanna know is it worth waiting for the next update or should I play now

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes