Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i think im cursed, i finally get some sort of internet speed back but now had 2 power cuts on my street in the past 40 minutes, its fucking 3am and im home alone, i almost shat myself when all the power went out

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
JUST A REMINDER TO USE SPOILERS WHEN DISCUSSING THE GAME IN DETAIL!

And if you don't know how, regular spoiler is the flag in the reply box beside the smiley face and the 3 ...

Inline spoilers(Blured spoiler) is under the 3 dots...

This is to be nice to people who are not wanting to play JUST yet, haven't had the chance to play yet, or new players who maybe haven't gotten that far yet

Thank you

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
i think im cursed, i finally get some sort of internet speed back but now had 2 power cuts on my street in the past 40 minutes, its fucking 3am and im home alone, i almost shat myself when all the power went out
My power seems to go out quite often this year (wind storms) thankfully I have a wood stove... Would sure suck for that to happen tonight.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'll wait untill next update and play last 3 updates all together ...and never do that again.

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Just a little power outage, you'll be fine. Now where is that baseball bat and my mask for the purge?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes