albul

Jun 8, 2017
Am I the only one for which saves are broken with this update? Don't see a notice for it in the OP. I never mod my games, so that can't be it. Have I taken a weird route that very few people take? Not complaining, just wondering what happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: checked earlier saves, and the most recent one that worked was from November, so that's not too bad to replay through.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
right on bro thanks for the update ....hope someday down the road to have pregnancy added
keep up the great work cheers dev!!!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yea I think that ending even made me hate Damien even more. I might have been able to forgive the spying shit eventually and even let the whole leading Millie to the house thing slide. But showing up unannounced and interrupting my long awaited fucking Bailey time (pun unintended but...awesome:ROFLMAO:) just when it started getting good so I could listen to his bitch ass whine is a transgression worthy of a long slow torturous death.
I agree 101%! I was prepared to go lightly with Damien but after blueballing us with Bailey? HE CAN BURN IN THE DEEPEST LEVELS OF HELL!!!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
saves didnt work for me BUT ya know what this is one of the rare few games out there that im ok with starting over again
just hope it doesnt become a habit BUT worry about that later ...im just happy to see it got an update

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Not a matter of clicking to fast....It's become to story oriented and not enough play....Has become like it's every third update that anything good happens
What I wrote was just a joke.. ;)

As for the update.. we'd better be glad that Braindrop is back and game is in development and there is no break like before. And now we have updates every month. :)

Reactions: faradhii and csmk14

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
Pretty good update, story moved forward a little more. Although I have to say I personally would've loved a few more renders of content rather than having them just watch TV.

Makeza

Oct 1, 2020
I loved the update again, awesome. Some little progress with story. :)

But, I personally feel that pace is now, and has been with these 0.9.x updates, bit too slow now, moves forward but these some 200 renders/update feels way too short. Personally, I'd rather see it like double/update even with more waiting time. Anyway, waiting for next update again.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
is the scene on the tv of black haired bailey with the words Berserker directed by krypt angel a reference to a playable game? or is it purely nonsense?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I do love this game and love the story, but I wouldn't mind reducing the amount of girls a tad so as to have more focus on a few instead of trying to spread it out too much, but that's just my opinion.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes