Feb 18, 2019
All I am going to say after playing this update is that Braindrop is one of the better
developers on here. This update had so much in it most of which was subtle...unlike the
TV thing, not so subtle, very nice by the way. Keep doing what you do Braindrop!!!

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I skip all the comms about the new update and i will wait for the next update to play it so please please please no spoilers...

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Haven't played the game yet and I get the developer doesn't want to add incest cause Patreon bans that shit, but it's weird they made the MC's moms both look hot in a harem game. Like I'm assuming all the girls in the character cards have sex scenes and if so, of course people are going to be asking if you can fuck them. Harem games are like Pokemon, if there's a female in the game that's fuckable you gotta catch 'em all.

Is them being hot integral to the story? Cause if it wasn't they could've just been made to look like an actual average IRL mom and not a milf(adopted mom) or college freshie(birth mom). Not to say those moms aren't attractive but when every other girl is a sexed up cheerleader or MILF or whatever the desire to add them to the 'gallery' would be lessened. Like I can't imagine many people actively go for the Nurse character unless the game's story forces you to or something.

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Haven't played the game yet and I get the developer doesn't want to add incest cause Patreon bans that shit, but it's weird they made the MC's moms both look hot in a harem game. Like I'm assuming all the girls in the character cards have sex scenes and if so, of course people are going to be asking if you can fuck them. Harem games are like Pokemon, if there's a female in the game that's fuckable you gotta catch 'em all.

Is them being hot integral to the story? Cause if it wasn't they could've just been made to look like an actual average IRL mom and not a milf(adopted mom) or college freshie(birth mom). Not to say those moms aren't attractive but when every other girl is a sexed up cheerleader or MILF or whatever the desire to add them to the 'gallery' would be lessened. Like I can't imagine many people actively go for the Nurse character unless the game's story forces you to or something.
Totally agree with you. TBH I started playing this game 'cause I really liked Azel (and I like MILF/older woman more, in general)...so it was quite disappointing to know she won't have "content". I mean, the game is still good...but in a harem game it's hard to see a hot MILF that you can't get...
I do understand the Patreon issue and my guess is that he realized the IC ban could be a problem after a while...in the first releases it seemed to me that other "family members" would join the harem soon or later (and that's another reason why many IC fans put this one on their watch list), but then the story took another way (and it's a sad thing because it was a choice made to avoid the ban and not because it was better storywise IMHO, but I could be wrong).

Anyway I like the game so far and I still appreciate this DEV's work.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I dont know if this was answered, but is anyone unable to go back to the previous scene? Like with the mouse wheel and the back button is greyed?

EDIT: It happened at the start of the update, and then fixed itself apparently, will continue playing and see what happened

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So was the update worth waiting for? I still think it's worth waiting for another update before I play it, specially since I don't see 2 updates happening before the end of the month.
Kimmy has to apologize for her cousin Tenchi Muyo's behalf and that will take a whole update.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes