godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
So was the update worth waiting for? I still think it's worth waiting for another update before I play it, specially since I don't see 2 updates happening before the end of the month.
Kimmy has to apologize for her cousin Tenchi Muyo's behalf and that will take a whole update.
I think the plan is for another update is to come next week, so if you waiting might as well wait a bit longer.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
All throughout that scene I was hoping Ethan would shout 'Girls' and the twins would appear :LOL:
Truth be told I seriously have to go back and replay that whole conversation with Damien to know what was said cuz on my first pass I was too busy picturing opening the nearby car door.... grabbing his head...and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To pay attention to him :devilish:

I think maybe that's why BD made my shout out so obvious he knew how pissed I was gonna be so he was trying to soften me up first :ROFLMAO:

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
So was the update worth waiting for? I still think it's worth waiting for another update before I play it, specially since I don't see 2 updates happening before the end of the month.
Kimmy has to apologize for her cousin Tenchi Muyo's behalf and that will take a whole update.
I would wait for the next one.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for WVMv0.9.3

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

theboredone

Mar 9, 2018
To be fair, the whole story so far takes place in 9 days. It includes his move to another city.
In this 9 days he found a harem, his sister, his mother, found a princess, made an enemy and fought outside of an event and got arrested. The game isn't bad, just think the developer inserts a lot of plots and future events that holds back the "big events" like the exhibition match.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I enjoyed it but I do hope that there will be no more girls. I get a bit dizzy keeping tabs on all of them. This is a real VN. Well balanced with just enough sex.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Need adopted mom romance really liked the game in the beginning and she was my favorite and now that we can't have her makes the game less enjoyable so I will wait till they finish this game and see if she get added back in I don't care if they just make her some landlady or something else
Well your gonna be waiting 4-5 years till its finished. Then a modder will have to add incest content and rewrite some story to have it make sense.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
In this 9 days he found a harem, his sister, his mother, found a princess, made an enemy and fought outside of an event and got arrested. The game isn't bad, just think the developer inserts a lot of plots and future events that holds back the "big events" like the exhibition match.
Not happening, well at least if what the coach said stands.
In sports of any kind, you have to expect the opponent will target your injuries for an easy victory.

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
Well your gonna be waiting 4-5 years till its finished. Then a modder will have to add incest content and rewrite some story to have it make sense.
That's fine with me lots of games out there to play till then. Hell it wouldn't bother me but she was obviously going to be a love interest in the beginning and after awhile you removed her to avoid incest

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
Update:
Braindrop you have outdone yourself. Good story thus far and will keep looking out for your updates of this game. Keep the good work and take your time as well.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I forgot a character name. What was the name of the female character mc fu.... at hospital after the mad incident with mabel ??

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes