Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Which is the second game they watched on tv after harem Highlander ?? Can't find its thread

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is there or will be any content with the mom?
Romantic maybe, loving relation pretty sure, sexual intercourse def not before game is ended and even if after then it will be by a modder. Wendy, Azel and Cedar/Willow will have no sex scenes shown in the game. There will likely be a lot of love with them though. For any more you will have to use your fantasy.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Oh I should probably mention because there's another update next week on Thursday hopefully, I will still update the WVM Fan Theory but it will be delayed for Sunday so you can get theories in after the update too, you can still submit your theories now I just won't include them if they get proven wrong/right in the next update. Also don't be afraid to submit a theory, I currently have 4 in total (3 published) and it would be nice to have more (lots more) even if they are kind of 'out there' as long as your have some sort of evidence that could back up the theory.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
SO... I love that Braindrop will take some of what the forum has to say to heart if it works for the story, Willa trust issues, Not forgiving Damien

I also love his love for forum favorites like Loco and the KA and especially KA's BB!

As for game details: Maybe the time killing stuff could have been covered differently, but I was ok with it.

Like that we got more background on Willa, and I can't wait to find out more about the person she feels she failed. Also nice to know her and Rachel are good. Not surprising, Charles is incompetent and Ryker, confirmed by Damien, is just an idiot!While I think she is sincere, I can see the reasons for the cult suspicions in regards to the Group, but Rachel's isn't saying RUN, so probably ok. And we FINALLY know who Ryker and Charles worked for, and not surprising, it's a woman!

Love that we got cuddle time with mommy W

Love the whole Bailey section, and have ZERO issue with Shauna and Jamie being there, though yes the frustration at the interruption is real, although i am still planning on saving up for Jamie! Though if this keeps going a Jackson Pollok painting is threatening to happen if we don't get to the Jamie finish soon.

I am ok with not forgiving Damien, but I do hope Willa and Rachel help his mom, and I do believe him, but MC is right, no way to trust him again! Oh and I will CERTAINLY take care of Jasmine!

MILLIE, dammit, alright let's get this over with!

As an aside I saw a few instances of newer ppl, or at least ones I don't recognize, not using spoilers. If you don't know how, just ask, we would all appreciate if you were to do so.

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
Romantic maybe, loving relation pretty sure, sexual intercourse def not before game is ended and even if after then it will be by a modder. Wendy, Azel and Cedar/Willow will have no sex scenes shown in the game. There will likely be a lot of love with them though. For any more you will have to use your fantasy.
So let me get this straight the main character can have sex with anything with a heartbeat except the people you want him to have sex with, now I regret playing this for in the game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So let me get this straight the main character can have sex with anything with a heartbeat except the people you want him to have sex with, now I regret playing this for in the game.
Well Brain as the dev made the choice the game will have no incest sex shown for his reasons. As players we have to respect his decision, if that means the game despite the slew of attractive ladies that will be available between 18 and over 60 is not for you, then the game is not for you. It is what it is and no amount of regret or wishing it was different will change that.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I want him to have sex with everyone he has sex with already (plus more to come), I don't want him to have sex with Azel and Willow......

Reactions: Ripply

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Need adopted mom romance really liked the game in the beginning and she was my favorite and now that we can't have her makes the game less enjoyable so I will wait till they finish this game and see if she get added back in I don't care if they just make her some landlady or something else
Agreed. Azel has been near the top of my list since day one. She's not even your real mom either so what's the problem? It's just a way of heightening tension.

Apr 29, 2018
Long time lurker here. I must have missed it in my few playthroughs, but who can you have anal sex with in the game, is it just that one black lesbian couple that Rachael sets you up with?

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Nah romantic wont happen either coz i bet patreon might still class it as incest and i dont think BD will risk it. So we just gotta settle with family hugs and passionate family kisses.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes