nillax

Jun 23, 2018
Anything new worth playing ?
nope no sex just a whole lot of story which took me about 20 minutes to click through. plays basketball sorta. talks way too much to almost every person and then you get the joy of seeing those duck lips on every damn female character up close. skip this one maybe there might actually be some sex in the next update oh a surprise visit from damian being a little bitch so nothing new

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I'll wait untill next update and play last 3 updates all together ...and never do that again.
I usually wait until next major version completed. I rather play a full day update than parts. Nothing wrong with that. I know others like to know and play every updates. This VN game is great. I find it easier for me to wait now.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So do you guys think the Boob/Butts poll from a few weeks ago will also effect the game? :ROFLMAO:

They're just curiosity polls, don't read into them. Because that would be cringe.
Wait, you mean you're not going to give the girls bigger boobs? :eek:
I feel betrayed! :cry:

HugWhore

Aug 17, 2018
Is the game My New Memories real? it's advertised in the update and i can't find mention of it on here.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So apparently....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BB: An awesome one too since it looks like the movie is about ME :love:

SB: But..but....what about me....?:cry:

BB: Fuck if I know sis....Maybe yer the sequel? Would make sense since yer kinda the sequel me in a way :p

BB: Hmmmm I would have preferred blood red hair cuz...ya know cuz it's my color and shit but...... fuck it..... Me and Daddy are part of WVM forever now which FUCKING RULES

SB: :mad: STOP RUBBING IT IN BITCH!!

*Pulls SB into a tight hug and gives her a kiss* aaaw don't be like that Kitten....If it makes you feel any better this little nugget was more about me and than yer sister

SB: Yer right...I'm Sorry Daddy :(

That's my good girl...

SB: *purrrrr*

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
So apparently....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BB: An awesome one too since it looks like the movie is about ME :love:

SB: But..but....what about me....?:cry:

BB: Fuck if I know sis....Maybe yer the sequel? Would make sense since yer kinda the sequel me in a way :p

BB: Hmmmm I would have preferred blood red hair cuz...ya know cuz it's my color and shit but...... fuck it..... Me and Daddy are part of WVM forever now which FUCKING RULES

SB: :mad: STOP RUBBING IT IN BITCH!!

*Pulls SB into a tight hug and gives her a kiss* aaaw don't be like that Kitten....If it makes you feel any better this little nugget was more about me and than yer sister

SB: Yer right...I'm Sorry Daddy :(

That's my good girl...

SB: *purrrrr*
I totally missed this but congratulations, you're eternally a part of WVM now xD

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
finally not late for an update thanks to a 11pm release lol

this update felt shorter than the previous one but still good, nice to see more character development for Belle (maybe I trust her more now, but maybe I shouldn't). also, did BD just confirmed Damien is gay? because that's how it looked like.

btw the blue balls at the ending weren't fun, I was expecting something else there but I'm hyped for the next update if that counts for something

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

this update felt shorter than the previous one but still good, nice to see more character development for Belle (maybe I trust her more now, but maybe I shouldn't). also, did BD just confirmed Damien is gay? because that's how it looked like.

btw the blue balls at the ending weren't fun, I was expecting something else there but I'm hyped for the next update if that counts for something
That's been pretty much confirmed for a long time.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I assume a time skip is coming at some point, since it should be a reasonably long time before the first game of the season, and a typical college hoops season is 40 games!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Yea I think that ending even made me hate Damien even more. I might have been able to forgive the spying shit eventually and even let the whole leading Millie to the house thing slide. But showing up unannounced and interrupting my long awaited fucking Bailey time (pun unintended but...awesome:ROFLMAO:) just when it started getting good so I could listen to his bitch ass whine is a transgression worthy of a long slow torturous death.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes