Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't care about seeing basketball for 2 reasons, 1 - I give zero fucks about basketball and 2 - I recognise that a VN is not a good medium for showing basketball (or any sport) and am happy to stipulate to the MC's skills without actually seeing them, just as I will accept that Margot Kidder's Lois Lane is a good journalist without reading one of her articles.
Kinda defeats the whole purpose of building his character and the team and the setting for the story.

May as well just ignore character building aqnd turn it into a simple fuck fest. Just make it a string of sex scenes because you take everything else out, that's all it will be.

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Why are people acting like these polls are somehow gonna determine what content gets more focus in the future?
BD has already written the story to completion a long time ago and knows exactly how its gonna go and how each characters story will progress. Its just a "for fun" poll for him to see what content people are looking forward to in the future, it has no impact on the development of the game.
He might have the high level plot points written but might not have all the details decided. And even then he could change his mind on the details too.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does anybody here also likes the transexual girl Shauna?
Considering she's one of the more popular characters i'd say quite a lot of people.

So do you guys think the Boob/Butts poll from a few weeks ago will also effect the game? :ROFLMAO:
One being a poll on body parts the other being on game content, not even comparable.

No one is going to read "who's tits are the best" and assume it would have anything to do with game content.

When people read "what content are you looking forward to" followed by actual game content .... yeah, it's safe to assume people are going to have questions.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So do you guys think the Boob/Butts poll from a few weeks ago will also effect the game? :ROFLMAO:
I don't know, but to steal a phrase from a certain civil rights icon...

"I have a dream...."

Look i know it's silly but if the boobs and butts poll ended up giving us more boobs and butt i wouldn't complain. Just like i wouldn't complain with the current poll. I do get the hesitancy from others though, especially those that have seen projects fly off the rails after polls.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
One being a poll on body parts the other being on game content, not even comparable.

No one is going to read "who's tits are the best" and assume it would have anything to do with game content.

When people read "what content are you looking forward to" followed by actual game content .... yeah, it's safe to assume people are going to have questions.
Just for future reference, the weekly polls have absolutely no effect on the game and never will. It's just fun to see where people's minds are.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes