OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
What's with the pregnancy obsession? We'd need a time skip before it bears any fruit, and since if I'm not mistaken there is a no underage rule for adult games on Patreon it will lead to no children, it's only purpose is too populate the game with fat chicks, but yet fat chicks are the least popular characters in the game.
The non underage rule means no sex with underage. So we can still have kids, also wouldnt happen anyway coz no incest.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pregnancies​
46%​
Expanding the harem​
37%​
Actual basketball games / Team building​
11%​
Rachael clients​
5%​
Looks like people really want pregnancy, but only with the MC's lovers not with the clients. That or people just forgot that the clients are preg content, which puts support for pregnancy to 51%. My my, what a lot of perverts we've got. :)
I didn't mind the client thing and pregnancy, they are grown woman looking to start a family.

A bunch of teens with 1 guy who barely gives them any attention .... not what i'd call exciting.

The problem with polls about story content it they divide the player base. You can only ever please those that win, which in this case has almost split the player base in half.

I have no interest at all in teen pregnancy content. Didn't mind the clients, they are set enough to do what they want, watching a guy that barely spends any time with most of his "harem" except for a quick sex scene then barely spend any time his kids (as this is due to be a long game, if it's brought up this early I assume birth is too) doesn't sound great.

I would have thought getting a stable group of people, the actual story going and screen time for those that still haven't had any would be a priority.

The fact that so few people are interested in the story at all is a worrying thing. Just seems really weird to throw out content polls for stuff like that when everything is still all over the place in the game. Makes no sense at all.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I was referring to if there wasn't an underage sex rule. (Which would be fucked up on soooooo many levels)
Banging first year college virgins is bordering on underage sex, but as long as the magic number is 18, I guess we're all good. Until they have their birthday and you realize they're 17 all along but nobody has to know.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I didn't mind the client thing and pregnancy, they are grown woman looking to start a family.

A bunch of teens with 1 guy who barely gives them any attention .... not what i'd call exciting.

The problem with polls about story content it they divide the player base. You can only ever please those that win, which in this case has almost split the player base in half.

I have no interest at all in teen pregnancy content. Didn't mind the clients, they are set enough to do what they want, watching a guy that barely spends any time with most of his "harem" except for a quick sex scene then barely spend any time his kids (as this is due to be a long game, if it's brought up this early I assume birth is too) doesn't sound great.

I would have thought getting a stable group of people, the actual story going and screen time for those that still haven't had any would be a priority.

The fact that so few people are interested in the story at all is a worrying thing. Just seems really weird to throw out content polls for stuff like that when everything is still all over the place in the game. Makes no sense at all.
I’m also quite worried about this, think it’s way too early for pregnancies outside Rachael’s clients and time is needed to have the story of other love interests and the main plot pushed way further before that.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I'm generally not the biggest fun of pregnancy in harem games due to the idea that you just drop kids and then forget about them, sure in this game it is talked about a lot but the mc is still meeting new people that get add to the harem(or old friends that are now open to the idea). Giving the more "down to earth"(no magic, no super natural, just good old human issues) approach the game has, it feels really odd to try and add pregnancy to all of it. Not to mention all of them are still in college, and the effect of something like that on their studies.

I trust BD has a plan, but I don't know how it will fit the story currently. I would think this subject would make more sense toward the end of the game or something like that.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
the new title of this VN with some opposed to the females getting pregnant is going to be WVM The Baby Factory. :p:p

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i dont mind the pregnancy if its just Jamie for now maybe Shauna at a push, i think its too soon for any of the other girls

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Personally. I dont care about pregnancys either way. Obviously we will be given a choice, but i will guess updates wont be as frequent once we start getting pregnancys due to the amount of different renders. Also your all talking about it like its happening in the next couple of updates (yh were already trying with jamie but we still havent had any confirmation if she is yet) the poll says "what content are you most excited for in the future" not really specifying a time; for all we know it could be next year when we get even just get jamie pregnant as the first in the harem.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I wouldn't read too much on this. I highly doubt those polls will determine game's development in the short term. Probably it's just a way for Braindrop to better know his patrons desires (as in 'what parts of the game I should pay more attention to when developing them', and not 'what part of the game should I focus right now to please my supporters') At least, I hope so

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I am with you on Jamie she is the only one of the students I would like to be pregnant. I have no issues with the clients either. As for the other girls I am not sure yet.
i only added Shauna because of the history between them and shes in most updates and the fact she would have Jamie and the MCs moms to help

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Well i think its a little bit early even for Jamie to get pregnant but on the other hand they already said that the MC and Jamie are trying or it may happened sooooo we never know...maybe Rachel gonna get pregnant or Belle

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes