Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I'm with Loco on these.
When i start WVM i was hopping to see somethings to be different but BD did an exellent work and show me and i believe to all of us that the story progress at how it should be.
It doesn't matter if we won't see some action with some character cause we already have alot of action with other characters and it's time to turn our view to whole new perspectives as add new members to the harem, learn some truths or even maybe some happy news for the family...yes i'm talking about pregnancies.
Alas the WVM is a great game/vn!!!

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone know if BD said anything about the possibillity of adding Sky to the Harem ?
She is truly one of my favs :)

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Anyone know if BD said anything about the possibillity of adding Sky to the Harem ?
Not gonna lie Sky has a fucking amazing body but I respect Sky for who he is and if (thats a big if) eventually Sky wanted to try something different that up to them but I don't see it happing Sky is one of the guys part of the team the brotherhood of the locker room.

He already mentioned he is who he is and doesn't want to change a thing but that doesn't mean he would possibly change his standing on dating men and I respect Sky for the story of their past how ever brief and minute it was.

If Sky did change and want in on the harem then that could impact the team and it could be a positive or negative impact there's room for it to sway both ways.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well skye is a trans male but i think I remember being said that 'all (Romanceable) girls and one guy will be part of the harem' that one guy being skye.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Not gonna lie Sky has a fucking amazing body but I respect Sky for who he is and if (thats a big if) eventually Sky wanted to try something different that up to them but I don't see it happing Sky is one of the guys part of the team the brotherhood of the locker room.

He already mentioned he is who he is and doesn't want to change a thing but that doesn't mean he would possibly change his standing on dating men and I respect Sky for the story of their past how ever brief and minute it was.

If Sky did change and want in on the harem then that could impact the team and it could be a positive or negative impact there's room for it to sway both ways.
that is true but im sure it was said there would be one guy apart of the harem. Meaning most likely skye. Plus if we have trans females why not have a trans male to mix it up? At least BD makes basically every partner optional (Apart from jamie and shauna) Also if MC does date skye it might lead to an interesting and hopefully wholesome conversation between MC and Jamie.

Reactions: Plaguerave

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just to let you all know that for the WVM Fan Theory it will be updated every week on a Friday (Except when there is a game update, such as today. Just in case your theory is proven right or wrong in that update or it makes you think of new theories) So I suggest if you have any theories (That are long enough, with plausible evidence) after todays update, then please your theory (or theories) to be apart of the WVM Fan Theory. Also I'm gonna make and add a spreadsheet to the post with information on who has the most theories to make it some form of competition (as next year I will make a new theory list) (No prizes tho, maybe a certificate lol) (Be serious tho, any repeat spammers will just be banned from being apart of the WVM Fan Theory)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is preggo still in the lead? Just curious:)

LocoGringo78 it is near impossible for me to be nice to 'cest pushing posters, less then one minute will show it ain't here and won't be here... I'm just glad I missed the last flood of it.

I'm so ready to see my Harper again especially in coaching action. She is the best thing to happen to pixels in a while. :love:

• Love
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Waiting for the update. It's getting bigger day by day. Can you please just put the update here do we don't have to download whole game Everytime and we download just the update. Humble request

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Is preggo still in the lead? Just curious:)

LocoGringo78 it is near impossible for me to be nice to 'cest pushing posters, less then one minute will show it ain't here and won't be here... I'm just glad I missed the last flood of it.

I'm so ready to see my Harper again especially in coaching action. She is the best thing to happen to pixels in a while. :love:
Last time i saw yes it was on the lead.
If we could be able to have some action with Harper i will not do anything and i will tell her that she is for Spfjolietjake's eyes only. hahahaha

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Waiting for the update. It's getting bigger day by day. Can you please just put the update here do we don't have to download whole game Everytime and we download just the update. Humble request
It will be delayed since this is a piracy site and the game is meant for patrons first. Also BD did say he will release update patches for returning players along with full game for new players

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Last time i saw yes it was on the lead.
If we could be able to have some action with Harper i will not do anything and i will tell her that she is for Spfjolietjake's eyes only. hahahaha
Hahaha that made my day, but seriously i could never expect to be her only fan. Braindrop had a killer muse the day he created her :love:
And thanks for the update. :)

Reactions: DA22 and Plaguerave

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Hahaha that made my day, but seriously i could never expect to be her only fan. Braindrop had a killer muse the day he created her :love:
You may be her #No1 fan tho...i can see why you are fan of her she is dope both as body and personality but for me i have eyes for Shauna hahaha
(y)Any time bother.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hahaha, you are welcome to your Harper, but do not expect me to share mine. One big advantage over in game women over real ones. At least we do not have to murder each other or cuck one another to both enjoy them. :p

Reactions: Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes