Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
She was given the house initially by the school but then got it taken away by Charles who gave it to MC.

MC just gave it back to her because he's with Rachel now.

Once school figures that out, they could take it away from Kimmy again.
Not at this point, Charles was an asshole and while he was in control all that shit happened because of him but now Belle is taken control and tries to fix all the mess Charles made.

Reactions: cakeny

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Kimmy and her family were in the first house the MC got, not the one with the pool. The MC decided to give her the house with the pool since it was nicer and furnished already unlike the first house. Also the first house is the address the school has listed for the MC so it would make sense for her not to be in that one now.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
No, I'm pretty sure it was the one with the pool he gave her.
She said "she lived in the green house you live in now" the green house was the first house we were given officially by the school. She assumes MC still lives there cuz that was still his official residence as far as anyone is supposed to know. The second house with the pool and what not (which is the one he gives Kimmy) was given to him by charles and off the books if I recall he even tells us to keep quiet about it when he gives us a tour of it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She said "she lived in the green house you live in now" the green house was the first house we were given officially by the school. She assumes MC still lives there cuz that was still his official residence as far as anyone is supposed to know. The second house with the pool and what not (which is the one he gives Kimmy) was given to him by charles and off the books if I recall he even tells us to keep quiet about it when he gives us a tour of it.
You remember right, so less old as you want us to imagine you to be? :p

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
She was given the house initially by the school but then got it taken away by Charles who gave it to MC.

Yeah, that may be the case, but that will make the MC unhappy and they go out of their way to make him happy, so who knows how long Kimmy will keep the house?
All that rent they're saving regardless of how long she stays, will help when needed even in real life.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020

As far as I can remember, Charles is no longer an issue and if the school should really reclaim the house in question, a simple request from the MC would be enough to leave it to Kimmy.

Reactions: cakeny

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So I was looking for some of my older theories about WVM to add to the theory list, but I decided I am just going to submit new ones after the next update rather than going back an looking for some old ones.

Hopefully we are still good for the release tomorrow, and am pretty excited to see how the pool party goes or at least the conversation with Belle.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So I was looking for some of my older theories about WVM to add to the theory list, but I decided I am just going to submit new ones after the next update rather than going back an looking for some old ones.

Hopefully we are still good for the release tomorrow, and am pretty excited to see how the pool party goes or at least the conversation with Belle.
Yup im with u there Having my fingers crossed for a friday release of the update :giggle:

Cant wait to see how that talk with Belle goes should be pretty interesting hopefully

The pool party probally will start when that second update drop later in the month cant wait for that as well some pool fun with the harem just what the doc orderd to speed up the superman recovery process :ROFLMAO:

Fatherhoosie

Sep 24, 2020
I have been noticing that a lot of people now a days have a huge misconception on what is or isn't incest. Incest is a taboo relationship between members of direct blood relations. Sudo-incest is the inappropriate relationship but not taboo between a family figure of no blood relation. So I think its a mistake not to make a lewd scene with Azel, seeing as she is an adoptive mother not blood mother. But that is just my opinion.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I have been noticing that a lot of people now a days have a huge misconception on what is or isn't incest. Incest is a taboo relationship between members of direct blood relations. Sudo-incest is the inappropriate relationship but not taboo between a family figure of no blood relation. So I think its a mistake not to make a lewd scene with Azel, seeing as she is an adoptive mother not blood mother. But that is just my opinion.
Here's where I feel you and all the others who have been wanting this is wrong and I am not the only one who feels this way.

He has all these other girls for one.

For two he needs the rock to the foundation that she has provided all those years for him he needs a good solid family support system not a family fuck system.

And like always if I see more on this then I'm probably going to be adding more to my ignore list.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Literally no one cares what you think the dev should do.
They have their position based on what Patreon and their moneybrokers say is okay, it's not going to happen. Literally stop beating this dead horse.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes