OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You guys are no fun. Come on secret agent Wendy would be fun.
I don't believe 'secret agent' but i do kind of believe she could be a fixer, who may even be working for belle and that's why Rachel couldn't find her originally. It's also how she kept tabs on both her children. And if that's true it will probably get answered in an update soon

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I don't believe 'secret agent' but i do kind of believe she could be a fixer, who may even be working for belle and that's why Rachel couldn't find her originally. It's also how she kept tabs on both her children. And if that's true it will probably get answered in an update soon
That seems logical cause if we think how the hell she knew where to find the warehouse/ Rachel's office was at the first place? Maybe she could follow them but the whole knowing where her childs are all the time is kinda sus....but yeah we will see in the incoming updates!!

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
From her first modern day appearance i originally thought Wendy was a two bit thug. If she was a secret agent I doubt she would have ever dressed like that or be almost easily caught like that
Yh but finding out her son has come back to there home town may have been very emotional and distressing for her so she wasnt thinking straight. Tho i Belive her being more of a fixer than some sort of agent.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Ryker did say you have other people watching you that aren't mine so watch your back when mc went back to the house......if he was right other than being a douche that could explain some stuff.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Considering Azel worked for Rachel maybe thats why she adopted the MC because Wendy knew Azel through the "fixer business". Also when Rachel said she couldnt find anything about MCs mom either she was lying or infact didn't know about it and wouldn't suscpect her own people.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Considering Azel worked for Rachel maybe thats why she adopted the MC because Wendy knew Azel through the "fixer business". Also when Rachel said she couldnt find anything about MCs mom either she was lying or infact didn't know about it and wouldn't suscpect her own people.
that's a....no on both accounts.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I trust Rachael completely but I will admit the second point gave me pause a time or two...

Reactions: OfficiallyGames
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes