Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Who do you all think was looking at the MC in the shower this update?

I am thinking Harper, because she was just there and said she was on her way to the locker room. At least I hope so. I will take any Harper content I can get.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020

I am thinking Harper, because she was just there and said she was on her way to the locker room. At least I hope so. I will take any Harper content I can get.
people looked at the code and saw it was Tia model, and also if you make a certain choice with her she doesn't show up.

Reactions: cakeny

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

You need to visit an optometrist.
It was very clearly Tia

people looked at the code and saw it was Tali model, and also if you make a certain choice with her she doesn't show up.
No. It wasn't Tali....it was Tia

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
All I will say is there is more chance of Cleopatra rising from the dead as the worlds sexiest Mummy, hitching a ride to my house to give me the best and also creepiest pussy licking of my life than there is of any incest happening in WVM any time soon.

The chance of it happening at all is a big maybe but the chance of it happening before the game is finished, especially considering a certain someone is trying to do LESS work is so slim that while Cleopatra was tongue fucking my pussy, Freddie Mercury also rose from the dead to give me a solo performance of Barcelona where he also sings the female Opera singers part.
That seems oddly specific. Giving away your fantasies now?

Even without looking at the code you can see it's Tia....and we already know that she takes her baths on boys showers...
She has a bathtub on top of the showers?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
She has a bathtub on top of the showers?
In charles secret bathroom she does
bathe

: to bathe oneself; take a bath or shower (emphasis is mine.)

bath

a washing or immersion of something, especially the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day.

f me...you can refer to shower as bath ....

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
bathe

: to bathe oneself; take a bath or shower (emphasis is mine.)

bath

a washing or immersion of something, especially the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day.

f me...you can refer to shower as bath ....
Interesting, but I have never heard it used that way. It's always been taking a bath means a bathtub, not a shower.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Man we are getting a little snippy with each other here. We need to get back to focusing on the important things like when is Stacy getting her alone time with the MC the weekend is almost over.

Who gets the alone time first with the MC will it be Natalie or Stacy. Both had indications from the MC that they would get some special one on one time. Natalie a movie room date and Stacy just some one on one time to discuss things.

Now I am pulling for Stacy, but I am pretty sure Natalie will get here time first and Stacy will be put off a little longer. Now I am by no means complaining at all since I am pretty sure both characters will get their time soon, but man there is a super slow burn for them both. Yeah I am sure some will say same with Jasmine, but the difference here is she wasn't single when we met her unlike Natalie and Stacy. All three are due for some special one on one time, I just hope Jasmine doesn't sneak in ahead of Natalie or Stacy.

As nice as it was to see another sexy redhead get some alone time (Mabel), I just hope we don't get another surprise lewd scene ( Mabel or Yen), before Natalie or Stacy.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Man we are getting a little snippy with each other here. We need to get back to focusing on the important things like when is Stacy getting her alone time with the MC the weekend is almost over.

Who gets the alone time first with the MC will it be Natalie or Stacy. Both had indications from the MC that they would get some special one on one time. Natalie a movie room date and Stacy just some one on one time to discuss things.

Now I am pulling for Stacy, but I am pretty sure Natalie will get here time first and Stacy will be put off a little longer. Now I am by no means complaining at all since I am pretty sure both characters will get their time soon, but man there is a super slow burn for them both. Yeah I am sure some will say same with Jasmine, but the difference here is she wasn't single when we met her unlike Natalie and Stacy. All three are due for some special one on one time, I just hope Jasmine doesn't sneak in ahead of Natalie or Stacy.

As nice as it was to see another sexy redhead get some alone time (Mabel), I just hope we don't get another surprise lewd scene ( Mabel or Yen), before Natalie or Stacy.
I'd be happy with either, but I'd lean towards Stacy first if I was given the choice... :)

Slow burn? Yes if compared with some of the others; No if looking at the passage of time, after all, it has only been around a week... ;)

Of course, then there's Harp, but I can see that happening too soon...

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes