Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
A somewhat celebrity living in a mansion full of beautiful girls most of which he is screwing. Honestly from Millie's side, it must look like MC is running a cult.

IDK maybe MC will convince her to temporarily live with them to prove he's a 'nice guy'. Though I doubt most moms would want their daughters living like that on face value alone. Kinda makes me wonder about the Harper and Nat stuff.
Hey we only have room for one cult in WVM and that is the HoH group that Belle runs with her rainbow girls.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well I mean, isn't a harem kind of a sex cult? :devilish: :sneaky:
Not really. IMO one of the main things about a cult is that they are totalitarian, requiring the cultists to make their lives all about the cult and rejecting their real family in favour of the cult. Millie might think that he's been doing that but really Jamie and Liz would rather spend time with him than talk to her all on their own without any encouragement from him. Not to mention Harper and Natalie.

Reactions: cakeny

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Reactions: csmk14

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
For a moment i thought you were talking about "soggy cracker" then.

For those who dont know:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
errrmm... im kinda ashamed to say this but, i played that after getting absolutely wasted in uni :sick::sick::cry: and you just brought back some weird memories for me, so thanks for that :mad:

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Somehow I suspect someone like Harper or Valerie that are not directly related to MC might work better, especially since both have backgrounds that can partly relate to Millie.
Yea but Azel has been around since the start of their relationship and Millie should in theory know her it would be awkward having people that are only known through the news like Harp to come and talk to her since they originally painted mc as bad on the news before the leaked footage of the alley cams and we can only speculate on what part of the news Millie saw because of how she followed another student without thinking or being respectful to the wishes of her daughters and MC shes not thinking straight (never go straight you loose friends that way!!!)...... but I do see where you are coming from with this.

Val might work as a teacher and just overall who she is but its still a stretch.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Harper has been more "eased" in to the whole setup and she know what a great guy the MC is. I think she is already ok with the whole thing.

Not to mention she WILL be part of it soon enough.......:devilish:
Yeah Harper already asked questions about the harem and the MC answered them. She just said the MC should treat Natalie with respect, and she would be fine with the harem.

Reactions: cakeny

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I want the Millie thing resolving, it's the one thing i've constantly brought up, but it won't be resolved any time soon it can't be.

They left it too long so her dislike of the MC will have stewed to probably hatred by now.

The thing is a lot of you are looking at it from the MC's point and only seeing that side.

Imagine for a second those were your kids. You'd been shit on by your ex and now you see your daughters in a situation where it looks like they are being taken advantage of.

Not a single person here would take that well and I can 100% guarantee most of you would have stormed that house to beat the shit out of him.

Words aint gonna change her mind, not after they put her off for so long.
You bring up a great point of view and I can speak of experience from my ex wife and having kids of my own (it pissed me off beyond all belief and she's gone I got kids) with that said though your pov is pretty damn spot on if my kids were old enough to go through this themselves daddy Plague would be bustin down a door with cattle prod in hand.

Side note from day 1 when one of my children was in the NICU I teased the hell out of em saying "when you get old enough to date daddy is getting a doggie shock collar for your bf or gf which ever you choose and if they do one wrong thing to hurt you daddy will be there to give them a little reminder!!" and I still tease them with that from time to time which the reactions are priceless!! (just had to throw that in there lol)

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Yea but Azel has been around since the start of their relationship and Millie should in theory know her it would be awkward having people that are only known through the news like Harp to come and talk to her since they originally painted mc as bad on the news before the leaked footage of the alley cams and we can only speculate on what part of the news Millie saw because of how she followed another student without thinking or being respectful to the wishes of her daughters and MC shes not thinking straight (never go straight you loose friends that way!!!)...... but I do see where you are coming from with this.

Millie would have had to have met the MC since the MC, Jamie, and Liz all went to the same school and I can almost imagine that the MC had been over to Jamies house and had met MIllie since they were dating during there senior year of high school.

So Millie wouldn't really be going by what she saw on the news but it may cause her a little bit of an alarm seeing what had happened. The alarms would be lessened once the alley videos came out but also still high worried what the MC did to cause such anger in a person.

Millie and Azel might not have met since the kids started dating during there last year of high school.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm gonna laugh if the reason for both Jamie and Liz acting the way they are is because Millie is also a cuckquean.
Jamie is a momma's girl and so naturally followed her path and Liz wanted to be the rebelious kid who forged her own path different from her mom/sister.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AmIReal

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I'm gonna laugh if the reason for both Jamie and Liz acting the way they are is because Millie is also a cuckquean.
Jamie is a momma's girl and so naturally followed her path and Liz wanted to be the rebelious kid who forged her own path different from her mom/sister.
But Millie is or was in denial of being a Cuckqueen. Jamie if this is true would be full on embracing who she truelly was born to be. :D:giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes