Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Millie would have had to have met the MC since the MC, Jamie, and Liz all went to the same school and I can almost imagine that the MC had been over to Jamies house and had met MIllie since they were dating during there senior year of high school.

So Millie wouldn't really be going by what she saw on the news but it may cause her a little bit of an alarm seeing what had happened. The alarms would be lessened once the alley videos came out but also still high worried what the MC did to cause such anger in a person.

Millie and Azel might not have met since the kids started dating during there last year of high school.
It's not at all clear yet if he had ever met Millie before. It could go either way. They had been dating for three months, I think it was? But they were taking things pretty slowly.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I believe this quote from the movie Tremors (1990) best describes Rachael's beauty. Besides her charming personality.
"You will have... long blonde hair, big green eyes, world class breasts, ass that won't quit, and legs... that go ALL THE WAY UP!!" - Valentine McKee (Kevin Bacon)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I let my girl play WVM and ask her what she thinks
her answers: Ryker is a son of a bitch, she likes Jamie,Nat, Bailey and Shauna, if Jamie gets pregnant she wants too( i hope that will be many updates later hahaha), she wants big tits like Rachel and ass like Jamie and when the next update will releashed she wants to check before me....i think i made a mistake guys i think i creat a VN monster hahahaha

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
her answers: Ryker is a son of a bitch, she likes Jamie,Nat, Bailey and Shauna, if Jamie gets pregnant she wants too( i hope that will be many updates later hahaha), she wants big tits like Rachel and ass like Jamie and when the next update will releashed she wants to check before me....i think i made a mistake guys i think i creat a VN monster hahahaha
Keep hold of her!!

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
So she didn't mind you playing it at all ? No hesitation or judgement prior?
Details.....need perspective I will never get, haha

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
*cough* cult of bailey *cough*
tsk forsaken by my own best friend :cautious:
View attachment 1009137
Oh yeah there are tons of cults in the thread and the discord channel, but I was talking about in the game itself.

Sorry buddy I would never forget your cult, BB, SB or Bailey. Until I see a mention of the cult of Bailey in game that won't count there which is why I only mentioned HoH. As for here in real life/thread/discord yes I fully acknowledge "The Cult of Bailey" as the one true cult of WVM (real life/thread/discord) and all others cults are followers to your trend.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Man I wish I could convince my wife to play a lewd VN or even get myself to talk to her about them. She would not like knowing that I play them that's for sure. I think you found yourself a keeper there.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
So she didn't mind you playing it at all ? No hesitation or judgement prior?
Details.....need perspective I will never get, haha
Bro she can be more lewd than i am
she only she said is why i didn't tell her about VN earlier...like Girl: tell me about yourself...me: aaaah i like to play games i work blah blah blah and i like to play VN with naked women. I can't do that, can i?

I knew it that you would like that i really knew it hahahah

Man I wish I could convince my wife to play a lewd VN or even get myself to talk to her about them. She would not like knowing that I play them that's for sure. I think you found yourself a keeper there.
Thanks bro...you never know maybe she could like to hear or to play some VN...you know women are very weird creatures

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
As soon as you said you think you created a monster this damn song popped in my head

"I've created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Marshall no more
They want Shady, I'm chopped liver
Well if you want Shady, then this is what I'll give ya"

Lol best of luck with this sounds like ya got a lil fire cracker!!! ;)

Reactions: Vile_Mage
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes