Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
It will be a fucked up if our theories were near to what BD have in mind and he will change everything just cause we find out some of what he want to add.

I can just picture Millie stood there giving the MC, Jaime and Liz all of her rage when girls start walking by, looking right at the MC and saying....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is the only thing that is sure hahahaha

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Anyone got any Millie predictions?
I'm undecided on whether they ought to bring up that the whole thing was Jamie's idea, so if anyone corrupted anyone, it was her corrupting him. On the one hand I think her reaction when she finally realises would be hilarious, on the other it doesn't feel right to out Jamie's fetish like that to her mother, so it would have to be her saying it. I can believe Liz blurting it out without thinking though and upsetting Jamie, though while that would be the OK kind of drama IMO I think there's enough of that already in the Millie situation.

Of course she won't, they put her off for too long.

At the start she would have listened to reason but they kept ignoring her and left her to get angrier. That situation needed dealing with straight away, you don;t leave a mother worried about her kids that just makes a bad situation into a downright disaster.

She's gone wayyyyy past the point of listening now. Far too late for that.

Like I said, anyone here would be exactly the same, some probably worse.
If I remember right, the girls did try to talk to her at the start and only started ignoring her when she refused to listen. I agree that once he realised that she was in town he shouldn't have let Jamie convince him to put it off any longer. I still think the way out of the situation will simply be her seeing them together and how they are with each other (by which I mean her seeing it over a period of time, not just taking a quick look at them and everything being OK).

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
If I remember right, the girls did try to talk to her at the start and only started ignoring her when she refused to listen. I agree that once he realised that she was in town he shouldn't have let Jamie convince him to put it off any longer. I still think the way out of the situation will simply be her seeing them together and how they are with each other (by which I mean her seeing it over a period of time, not just taking a quick look at them and everything being OK).
If I remember correctly they were going to talk with Millie the following day hence her being put up in the hotel for the night and she agreed to that with a lot of apprehension.

But that very night all hell broke loose at the charity event and he went down for several days. So the MC hasn't been trying to avoid Millie until the last day.

My thinking is Jamie is going to step up and be confrontational to Millie about there relationship (if you go by what Liz has said about Jamie to her mother is that Jamie has always folded to her mothers whims when confronted so I think Jamie is going to be standing up for herself and defend the MC and make Millie know that it was her idea and not the MC's idea.

I also think that Jamie is going to make the suggestion that could stay their for a while to see what is actually happening between all of the girls and the MC.

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
Ok so do you think we will get the pool part in the next update or will it be the Millie conversation and then a continuation of where we left off with Bailey only?

Personally I think we will get this:

• Conversation with Millie (maybe she is good and stays for the party or maybe not so good and security has to take her away)
  • Continue with Bailey I would hope so but I think other girls will start to show up for the party and they will all want to talk to the MC instead (we need to keep the edging going until it is time for Jamie).
  • If we are lucky one lewd scene with someone (fingers crossed it is Bailey so The Krypt Angel can calm down after the Damien interruption, if not Bailey please be Natalie or Stacy {yes I know this is asking for a lot due to the slow burn with both of them})
  • I don't think we will get the full Pool Party this update, I think it will just be conversations with the guests arriving, and the full pool party will be the next update (Hopefully I am wrong, because I want to see a lot of the girls in that bikini Jasmine showed off)

I would love to hear what you guys think.
So I feel that the majority of the update will be Millie related. I say this knowing we're looking at roughly 200 renders for the update....so lots of pictures / angles of Millie crying / angry and the reactions of Jamie & Liz; the update will end just after Liz, Jamie & MC have a pow wow once Millie has left . Possibly a little bit of a "Hi, how are you?" with the girls before the pool party starts.
So I feel that the pool party with happen in a subsequent update, mostly due to render limits; which is a good thing. All lewd-ish in one update as a reward for our patience.

I can see Millie try to becoming a third Mom within the house so she can understand and watch over her girls to make sure they don't get emotionally hurt by the MC like she was hurt by her husband or ex unsure if they are or are not married any longer.
There just might be way too much hurt from how she wads treated for this to happen; more so given how Jamie reacts to her mother's presence. Given how all the ladies react to MC...she would have an explosive tantrum once she sees how big the harem is. I could be wrong, but given what we know of their home life so far...

I want the Millie thing resolving, it's the one thing i've constantly brought up, but it won't be resolved any time soon it can't be.

They left it too long so her dislike of the MC will have stewed to probably hatred by now.

The thing is a lot of you are looking at it from the MC's point and only seeing that side.

Imagine for a second those were your kids. You'd been shit on by your ex and now you see your daughters in a situation where it looks like they are being taken advantage of.

Not a single person here would take that well and I can 100% guarantee most of you would have stormed that house to beat the shit out of him.

Words aint gonna change her mind, not after they put her off for so long.
Of course she won't, they put her off for too long.

At the start she would have listened to reason but they kept ignoring her and left her to get angrier. That situation needed dealing with straight away, you don;t leave a mother worried about her kids that just makes a bad situation into a downright disaster.

She's gone wayyyyy past the point of listening now. Far too late for that.

Like I said, anyone here would be exactly the same, some probably worse.
Completely agree with Avaron's points, including the ones I didn't quote.
As well, since she is the only confirmed woman weighing in, I would give her points a more realistic view of how a woman will react in a given situation than us perv; our viewpoints are more wish fulfilment than anything.

Millie won't be resolved over night and we'll hear from her here and there just checking in.

I'm thinking after, maybe during, the pool party we'll get some time with Wendy & Cedar / Willow to have an initial chance to talk through things to make the pool party less awkward for all parties. After the pool party time together with Azel & Wendy to confirm they are both good and that having two mothers won't be uncomfortable for them or confusing...also getting the impressions some Rachael fun is gonna happen soon enough.

I personally am excited for 2 things:
Wendy, Cedar & MC getting to be a real family again with Azel as MCs #1 mom (co parenting and maybe more for the mothers???). Then time for the MC and Azel to spend together at that spa trip he was promising where they would both get a chance to relax and reflect on the things that have happened inside of two weeks time, how their lives have changed for the better despite the trials they've had along the way.

Separate topic:
For BD;

Great shout-outs you've given to the two most vocal posters in this thread and other games / developers. I appreciate the respect you are showing to people.

However, you have said you are trolling some portion of the player base in the game and while I approve, it also leads to you having to troll more as they come out of the wood works, raising a certain issue / feature. It could be time to pull back a little bit in order to get back to the core story and not creating renders just for the purpose of trolling :p

Otherwise, keep on moving forward with your story.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
One thing I hope gets addressed is the memory loss, as in how it happened, cause in my forties I still remember things from age 5, how does an 18yr old forget part of his family OR where he has lived.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
One thing I hope gets addressed is the memory loss, as in how it happened, cause in my forties I still remember things from age 5, how does an 18yr old forget part of his family OR where he has lived.
Not really that hard to figure out honestly trauma is a powerful thing and can cause a person to repress memories and being ripped away from yer mother and sister after an accident that you felt like you caused is certainly enough to trigger such a respsonse. I think the memory repression is far less sketchy than the fact that The MC had his name changed. Cedey explained why she changed her and it makes sense but I can't think of an plausible reason for the MC to do it.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well his father was abusive to his mother, took him away from his mother and sister. Probably caused some trauma, and he just chose to block it out as a way to protect himself. And due to the recent events it caused him to remember.

Last edited:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The MC had his name changed. Cedey explained why she changed her and it makes sense but I can't think of an plausible reason for the MC to do it.
If was probably his father who changed it. It could of been because of the police were once involved and he didnt want them to track him incase wendy phones police saying he kidnapped MC or something. Mabye evenwendy named MC so its just him being a selfish prick trying to forget her.

Reactions: Cokebaths

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Eh it's more common than you think. When it comes to trauma many things can be unintentionally forgotten. I had some pretty traumatic things happen to me as a kid and I can barely remember most of my childhood and early teen years and I'm only 22. At the age of 18 I still couldn't remember much. I can attest to, like the mc, memories coming back when you don't want them to or when you least expect them to

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Let's not go so far...one simple example is anxiety...someone can have a memory loss for anxiety...now think what will happened to a kid who live a traumatic experience...the brain just block all those memories

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
A somewhat celebrity living in a mansion full of beautiful girls most of which he is screwing. Honestly from Millie's side, it must look like MC is running a cult.

IDK maybe MC will convince her to temporarily live with them to prove he's a 'nice guy'. Though I doubt most moms would want their daughters living like that on face value alone. Kinda makes me wonder about the Harper and Nat stuff.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
A somewhat celebrity living in a mansion full of beautiful girls most of which he is screwing. Honestly from Millie's side, it must look like MC is running a cult.

IDK maybe MC will convince her to temporarily live with them to prove he's a 'nice guy'. Though I doubt most moms would want their daughters living like that on face value alone. Kinda makes me wonder about the Harper and Nat stuff.
Harper has been more "eased" in to the whole setup and she know what a great guy the MC is. I think she is already ok with the whole thing.

Not to mention she WILL be part of it soon enough.......:devilish:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes