DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well it all depends on how long BD wants to make that drama line. I can well see Millie storming away and try to do something foolish in coming updates and only have the fallout from that open her eyes that MC really cares about Jamie and Liz or Belle or Rachel be the ones that intervene later on MC's behalf. Ofc the disadvantage is that Millie in that way will spoil the pool party at least for a bit. :p

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Well it all depends on how long BD wants to make that drama line. I can well see Millie storming away and try to do something foolish in coming updates and only have the fallout from that open her eyes that MC really cares about Jamie and Liz or Belle or Rachel be the ones that intervene later on MC's behalf. Ofc the disadvantage is that Millie in that way will spoil the pool party at least for a bit. :p
Well ofc all depends on BD and yes Millie will be a spoilsport to the pool party and i don't want her to be a cockblock if she stays around so she can keep an eye on MC but i think we will see some of those staff happens cause she is a mother and she wants the best for her daughters and blah blah blah so she will act like a spoil brat until something or someone opens her eyes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I want the Millie thing resolving, it's the one thing i've constantly brought up, but it won't be resolved any time soon it can't be.

They left it too long so her dislike of the MC will have stewed to probably hatred by now.

The thing is a lot of you are looking at it from the MC's point and only seeing that side.

Imagine for a second those were your kids. You'd been shit on by your ex and now you see your daughters in a situation where it looks like they are being taken advantage of.

Not a single person here would take that well and I can 100% guarantee most of you would have stormed that house to beat the shit out of him.

Words aint gonna change her mind, not after they put her off for so long.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I want the Millie thing resolving, it's the one thing i've constantly brought up, but it won't be resolved any time soon it can't be.

They left it too long so her dislike of the MC will have stewed to probably hatred by now.

The thing is a lot of you are looking at it from the MC's point and only seeing that side.

Imagine for a second those were your kids. You'd been shit on by your ex and now you see your daughters in a situation where it looks like they are being taken advantage of.

Not a single person here would take that well and I can 100% guarantee most of you would have stormed that house to beat the shit out of him.

Words aint gonna change her mind, not after they put her off for so long.
I see your point and i agree with you girl but the thing with Millie is that she is not even want to hear what her daughters have to say...ok i understand she has a lot of shit happens in her life but she atleast could just hear the MC or her daughters...she is relentless, yes maybe words as you said aint gonna change her mind but atleast she could accept to hear them. I'm not saying that will change anything maybe she will throw a tantrum and fuck everything up but she will know what her daughters want to say

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I see your point and i agree with you girl but the thing with Millie is that she is not even want to hear what her daughters have to say...ok i understand she has a lot of shit happens in her life but she atleast could just hear the MC or her daughters...she is relentless, yes maybe words as you said aint gonna change her mind but atleast she could accept to hear them. I'm not saying that will change anything maybe she will throw a tantrum and fuck everything up but she will know what her daughters want to say
Of course she won't, they put her off for too long.

At the start she would have listened to reason but they kept ignoring her and left her to get angrier. That situation needed dealing with straight away, you don;t leave a mother worried about her kids that just makes a bad situation into a downright disaster.

She's gone wayyyyy past the point of listening now. Far too late for that.

Like I said, anyone here would be exactly the same, some probably worse.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Yeah but correct me if i'm wrong but when she heard from Liz what's goin on she wants to get her daughters out of there right? It's not cause they put her on hold, she was like that from the start. Jamie ignore her cause she knew how her mother reacts and yes that make Millie even more angrier ( bad girl Jamie) but she is gone way far from listening i would say no...we can see that at the scene when MC talks to her on phone

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Of course she won't, they put her off for too long.

At the start she would have listened to reason but they kept ignoring her and left her to get angrier. That situation needed dealing with straight away, you don;t leave a mother worried about her kids that just makes a bad situation into a downright disaster.

She's gone wayyyyy past the point of listening now. Far too late for that.

Like I said, anyone here would be exactly the same, some probably worse.
Not only mothers, fathers as well or maybe they would be even worse if they are/were a bit of an asshole as well (like the old saying goes about trust and your own intentions). Like I said I can well see Millie storming off and do something foolish in future, unless someone she might trust for whatever reason would interfere on MC's behalf. (Maybe Valerie if she knows Millie as well from past or someone else closer her age.)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not only mothers, fathers as well or maybe they would be even worse if they are/were a bit of an asshole as well (like the old saying goes about trust and your own intentions). Like I said I can well see Millie storming off and do something foolish in future, unless someone she might trust for whatever reason would interfere on MC's behalf. (Maybe Valerie if she knows Millie as well from past or someone else closer her age.)
It's probably going to take a lot of people to convince Millie but I agree, I see her doing something foolish.

If it was me i'd have gone to the media. I know he has people praising him but you don't need everyone to believe.

There are always people wanting to tear down the successful and those would latch onto any scandal put forward and that little seed would grow.

If I personally thought someone was mistreating my babies I would go above and beyond to ruin their lives and get my kids away from him/her if they had kept putting me off like they did.

Not only the Millie thing though, it has made Jaime and Liz look like the worst kids ever. Rather than make sure the woman that gave birth to them and raised them was okay they shut her out, put her off and ignored her. They just made a bad situation so much worse.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's probably going to take a lot of people to convince Millie but I agree, I see her doing something foolish.

If it was me i'd have gone to the media. I know he has people praising him but you don't need everyone to believe.

There are always people wanting to tear down the successful and those would latch onto any scandal put forward and that little seed would grow.

If I personally thought someone was mistreating my babies I would go above and beyond to ruin their lives and get my kids away from him/her if they had kept putting me off like they did.

Not only the Millie thing though, it has made Jaime and Liz look like the worst kids ever. Rather than make sure the woman that gave birth to them and raised them was okay they shut her out, put her off and ignored her. They just made a bad situation so much worse.
Yeah they made it worse, then again even loving mothers can be a real pain or even outright oppressive and make their children rather avoid them than deal with them for very good reasons especially if those kids are pretty sensitive to that as Jamie seems to be. :) Unfortunately even with good intentions you can hurt people, if only bad intentions did that life and relations would be much easier. :p

Reactions: Vile_Mage

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020

Remind me to always put myself to the same side as you, i can't even think what will you do if i cross you hahaha
Jokes aside yeah everyone will do anything for their kids, i could kill for my kids...when i have kids anyway....but yes the situation is already fucked up.
We will see what is goin to happened

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I feel like Millie will change but obviously not straight away, she will listen to MC and her daughter, maybe azel and other girls will try and convince her but she will still be reluctant. This does cause her to think about it though so she leaves and will return later.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I feel like Millie will change but obviously not straight away, she will listen to MC and her daughter, maybe azel and other girls will try and convince her but she will still be reluctant. This does cause her to think about it though so she leaves and will return later.
That would be the fairy tale ending, my money is on more drama first and inbetween before we will get there. :p I suspect Ava may well be right on media angle for example, though it is not like those around MC are not good or even better at that. If BD would be really evil though Millie might fall in with and believe those like Ryker that hate MC first and work with them for a while.

Reactions: Call190Now

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If BD would be really evil though Millie might fall in with and believe those like Ryker that hate MC first and work with them for a while.
I don't think it would go that far coz it would probably result in her daughters getting hurt - look what happened to MC: beaten and bruised. I think Millie would have her limits, she could just leave an not come back just so her daughters are safe even if she doesn't like MC.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Yeap i dont think she will act rational.
She may yell throw a tantrum but she will not do anything that will harm her babies

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
She may try to attack MC (Without thinking - just rage, anger, confusion, sadness etc.) but the girls will probably hold her back / intervene

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think it would go that far coz it would probably result in her daughters getting hurt - look what happened to MC: beaten and bruised. I think Millie would have her limits, she could just leave an not come back just so her daughters are safe even if she doesn't like MC.
People can do the things that go directly opposed to their real goals, believing to do well and what is best until it is way too late. Especially if fall in with the wrong crowd that reinforce their misconceptions or even worse fuel those for their own purposes. Enough proof of that in history of humankind unfortunately.

In game Damien is in a way also an example of it and he even references that in last talk with MC if we can fully believe him. :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes