Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i still think the MC will walk in on Harper changing for the pool party and give us the 1st look at her naked
You know what that is possible, considering he walked in on Natalie once (she wasn't changing but she was just about to hop in the shower). BD does like to add things similar from time to time so you never know. I am not getting my hopes up as I still feel she is a long long way to go.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Ok so do you think we will get the pool part in the next update or will it be the Millie conversation and then a continuation of where we left off with Bailey only?

Personally I think we will get this:

• Conversation with Millie (maybe she is good and stays for the party or maybe not so good and security has to take her away)
  • Continue with Bailey I would hope so but I think other girls will start to show up for the party and they will all want to talk to the MC instead (we need to keep the edging going until it is time for Jamie).
  • If we are lucky one lewd scene with someone (fingers crossed it is Bailey so The Krypt Angel can calm down after the Damien interruption, if not Bailey please be Natalie or Stacy {yes I know this is asking for a lot due to the slow burn with both of them})
  • I don't think we will get the full Pool Party this update, I think it will just be conversations with the guests arriving, and the full pool party will be the next update (Hopefully I am wrong, because I want to see a lot of the girls in that bikini Jasmine showed off)

I would love to hear what you guys think.
I can see the pool party happening over 2, maybe 3 updates, with the Millie conversation and maybe a lewd scene or two with Bailey and another.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I can see the pool party happening over 2, maybe 3 updates, with the Millie conversation and maybe a lewd scene or two with Bailey and another.
That pool party should continue a whole week.This way we can have time for all the girls that are in the game.
And all MILFs too.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
And i can already see that Millie will walk around the House and find MC fucking her both lovely Daughters and Shauna :ROFLMAO: ... hmmm maybe she plays with herself when she sees that *rrrrr* Spicy Mommy
I'm thinking she is a Jamie wannabe getting off with watching but I didn't want to go full on stating that and just let peoples minds ROAM where they want to go with what I had said.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Trojaner

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I can see Millie try to becoming a third Mom within the house so she can understand and watch over her girls to make sure they don't get emotionally hurt by the MC like she was hurt by her husband or ex unsure if they are or are not married any longer.
Gives a whole 'nother meaning to cock in a hen house. Not sure i'd want a helicopter hen in the house, seems detrimental.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Wait you mean Lord of the Rings isn't real ?
Fuck me that explains why the doc said i needed to lay off 2nd Breakfast.
Damn and here I thought it was the mushrooms the smurfs gave me and told me to put in that omelette that one morning I went for a walk in that one place that one time.

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Ok so do you think we will get the pool part in the next update or will it be the Millie conversation and then a continuation of where we left off with Bailey only?

• Conversation with Millie (maybe she is good and stays for the party or maybe not so good and security has to take her away)
  • Continue with Bailey I would hope so but I think other girls will start to show up for the party and they will all want to talk to the MC instead (we need to keep the edging going until it is time for Jamie).
  • If we are lucky one lewd scene with someone (fingers crossed it is Bailey so The Krypt Angel can calm down after the Damien interruption, if not Bailey please be Natalie or Stacy {yes I know this is asking for a lot due to the slow burn with both of them})
  • I don't think we will get the full Pool Party this update, I think it will just be conversations with the guests arriving, and the full pool party will be the next update (Hopefully I am wrong, because I want to see a lot of the girls in that bikini Jasmine showed off)

I would soooo be down if it was Stacy she's sexy in her own way and I love it.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Eh I've been mostly gotten over the whole cock blocking thing...

BB: It just took imagining me crawling out of the TV and murdering Damien in a dozen or so increasingly creative ways to get him there

SB: I even got to help a few times....even tho BD forgot to include me :cry:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ok i can see how that would make a lot of people happy. Not me though...

As embarrassing as it is to admit the reason why is because I want a super romantic scene with Harper. I don't want to cheapen it with a peek like I'm a twelve year old boy or a vn mc taking an LI to one of the 3 clothes shops that exists in these things.

I want it to be so romantic that its worthy of all the beautiful crafted pixels that create her stunning appearance.

Will this happen who knows but for me a perv standard of peeking is beneath this goddess
There's a bit of a difference between peeking and accidentally walking in on her, but I get what you're saying.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Ok i can see how that would make a lot of people happy. Not me though...

As embarrassing as it is to admit the reason why is because I want a super romantic scene with Harper. I don't want to cheapen it with a peek like I'm a twelve year old boy or a vn mc taking an LI to one of the 3 clothes shops that exists in these things.

I want it to be so romantic that its worthy of all the beautiful crafted pixels that create her stunning appearance.

Will this happen who knows but for me a perv standard of peeking is beneath this goddess
I could see another Nat incident has to take a leak so bad busts a door open oops oh shit hey harp sorry peace door closes but not a purposeful like where's Harp imma stalk that sexy ass and be a total creeper.

She is sexy af tho the whole not gonna lie fell for her the first day he met her the way she looked at MC with them eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MC ain't a creeper buuuut I wouldn't mind catching her by accident...if only MC made it to the pisser a bit sooner when he walked in on Nat....how ever him getting permission to tell another chick how her ass looked due to her working out was great especially when Cedey confronted him about checking it out and seeing the fan girl look happen.

Also the fact she seems to like him feeling her abs a lot....:unsure: :whistle: :sneaky:

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
To be honest as much as i would like to see this ''accident'' i think it would be better if the MC has a little more romantic scene with Harper like a little of convo a hug or kiss and then Harp to be start opening sexualy to MC like a tease or something...in my opinion that way looks more like a Harp way....she is a romantic soul after all.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes