OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Is there a way to break things up with Jamie,I wanted Elizabeth and Shauna
nope you're stuck with her
Jamie and Shauna are the only ones you can not say No to. You are stuck with them, but they are both great so not sure why you would want to get rid of either of them.
No since Jamie is basically the harems enabler. No Jamie = Bye Bye Harem. Also don't know why you'd wanna get rid of such a beauty.:love:
when he don’t want jamie she is welcome by me :LOL:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
im getting pretty good a guessing whats going to happen, i said we would see Skye naked in the last update and Millie would turn up at the pool party in this 1 (and you all said i was crazy for thinking that :cool:) so im going to predict in the next update we will see Harper naked but thats all with her for now
mystic Bailz has spoken :coffee:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
im getting pretty good a guessing whats going to happen, i said we would see Skye naked in the last update and Millie would turn up at the pool party in this 1 (and you all said i was crazy for thinking that :cool:) so im going to predict in the next update we will see Harper naked but thats all with her for now
why-it-seems.jpg

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Man I hope so.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

quadisstress

May 24, 2020
here is BD's stance on the topic "realism" in his own words The odds if him changing this stance are about as high as the odds of Ryker ever getting fucking laid in this game
Well, unfortunate stance but the game was made by him
the MC has freackin 48 ladies he can possibly sleep with and maybe more to come plus hes also getting women pregnant as a side job, but your complaint is about the basketball not being realistic :WutFace:
Well yeah, anything wrong ?

• Angry
Reactions: henry hopkin

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Goodness Gracious, Willabelle. Everytime i look into her eyes man, she has me. This was a nice update. I enjoyed spending time with the girls and i like the the talk we had with Rachael and Belle. The more i can see of Belle the happier i am.

That said... Damien!!!! :mad:

That's it, he hit my bottom line. At every turn man. I didn't steal Jasmine from him, i wasn't too bother by him stalking me and i didn't even make fun of him for playing with poles more than basketballs. I didn't even hold it against him too much for leaving me hanging in the brawl but this is too far. I had 3 of them at the same time and he had to interrupt. You don't disturb Sexy Times!!! Especially when there's more than 2 women.

I swear to god Millie better not start some shit next. I'm already horny and frustrated.

That said I'm looking forward to the next update. Boy, do i hope it turns into a lewd party somehow. Just imagining Azel and Belle in a bikini at the same time is too much for my heart. Adding everyone else on top of that is a scary thought :oops:. Until next time.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Man Belle really did all kinda fuck up. She let Charles and Ryker run amok and she even knew the two worked for a drug lord. It was refreshing that the MC didn't cut her too much slack. I absolutely LOVED when MC straight up said to not involve him with anymore of that bullshit! Although I was a bit miffed that not a few moments later she involves him again but at least MC let it be known that was the last time.

edit: Because even this board apparently has to be trial by combat or a zero-sum game.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes