Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I'm not gonna say Harper isn't beautiful....buuuuttt she is beautiful in a very strange way...i mean she has a strange beauty...something out of the ordinary if you know what i mean...her looks dont have the standar beauty standars and that's why in my opinion we can take are eyes off her!!!!

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
I'm not gonna say Harper isn't beautiful....buuuuttt she is beautiful in a very strange way...i mean she has a strange beauty...something out of the ordinary if you know what i mean...her looks dont have the standar beauty standars and that's why in my opinion we can take are eyes off her!!!!
it's her face she has a beautiful strong structured face her face is quite unique some of the other ladies just have like the same plain face u have seen in 100s of games
i take a bow to the person who made the harper model :)(y)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
imma find myself a jamie irl, new life goal.
I could never live with someone like that. She would want me fucking my girl friends (as in friends who are girls) in no time at all and i couldnt enjoy tv with someone who cant watch a tv broadcast without commenting on how great it would be if i fucked the girls reporting the news...

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
it's her face she has a beautiful strong structured face her face is quite unique some of the other ladies just have like the same plain face u have seen in 100s of games
i take a bow to the person who made the harper model :)(y)
I agree with you on that just respect to that person ;);)

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I could never live with someone like that. She would want me fucking my girl friends (as in friends who are girls) in no time at all and i couldnt enjoy tv with someone who cant watch a tv broadcast without commenting on how great it would be if i fucked the girls reporting the news...
Bro Jamie has some cuck fetish...if my girl said the same as Jamie i would marry that woman...she is a keeper...i didnt say i would roam around and bang random chicks but if a woman say that you are too good for only one woman and more deserve you damn she is the one...only if she means it and it's not some kind of trap to see if you are gonna cheat or not

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Uh oh, none of my 4 saves work. Guess I have to start over :(.

Thank you for trying.
You could try autosaves (auto on the same pages)
You could use "unren" and enable skipping to skip to where you were. (Just be careful not to skip to far)
There is a neat little trick in Renpy games where if you right-click the Skip link at the bottom of the page it will automatically skip you to the next choice ;) I've only tested on PC though so not sure about other devices.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is the next update still scheduled on 28th January?
Game related stuff:
- The second update for this month is still on track although it will likely be on the 29th-31st (Very unlikely it slides into next month but there's technically still a chance so if that does happen I'll stick by my promise to pause pledges and just because I'd feel real bad about having back to back releases on the 31st I'll pause pledges if it's not out on the 30th)

From BD's post a couple of pages ago......

Rainblo

Nov 15, 2020
Alright, I said I would give the game a go despite the enormous, insane and retardedly huge cock size in the first sex scenes, so I did.
Indeed, the size does decrease a bit, but it's still much too big for my taste, I'm honestly getting tired of the "Huge cock is what gets all womens addicted to MC" trope, but that's just my personal taste, and while this game has that, it at least gives deeper reasons for the characters to feel what they feel and do what they do.
I'm incredibly happy that this game doesn't follow the "Tits bigger than a hot air balloon on every woman" trend, being a member of the itty bitty titty lover club myself.
I'm also LOVING that I finally found something that satisfies that cuckquean itch. A+ #1 keep it coming.
Except the ahegao, that shit needs to go. It just completely ruins the mood aka boner killer. Really though, these characters are made with a decent amount of depth, and are realistic and believable, then suddenly that shit happens and destroys that suspension of disbelief that has you sucked into the characters world.

That being said..
I came to fap, but got completely drawn in by the story and the fact that so many of the kinks/interests align with my own.
Some of the scenes, I swear I had something in my eye or my allergies were acting up because I totally wasn't feeling feels.
Straight up, if you play just to get to the sex scenes and ignore the story, you're really missing out.

I swear that Kimmys hips kept getting slimmer (Good in my eyes) and transferred to Jamie whose hips kept getting bigger (bad in my eyes) in some renders her hips don't match the rest of her body shape.

I wasn't a fan of the forced femdom with one of the characters and handcuffs, well not forced, you can avoid interacting with that character, but I don't recall any sort of warning signs that it was coming with her, BUT, it was tame and playful enough to not be a rage quit from the game. I hope in the future the roles can be flipped, or you have an out from that aside from restarting and just choosing not to interact with her to begin with.

I saw mention in the thread about disappointment that the trans version of Shauna isn't fucking people with her cock. I actually applaud the creator for this. While that might be "hot", the way Shauna acts is more realistic and makes the character much more believable. The trans women I've met in real life have mostly been the same way, they don't want to acknowledge that thing between their legs, especially during sex. They want to bottom, not Top. I'm sure there are those that feel otherwise, but it's cross dressers (Old school termed transexual) that I tend to find are more about using their cocks in sexual situations. Of course as with anything this doesn't apply to all in such situations, just a majority from my own limited experience.

TL;DR: Fucking great game. The story and characters outweigh any minor flaws in rendering and my own personal disinterests.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Alright, I said I would give the game a go despite the enormous, insane and retardedly huge cock size in the first sex scenes, so I did.
Indeed, the size does decrease a bit, but it's still much too big for my taste, I'm honestly getting tired of the "Huge cock is what gets all womens addicted to MC" trope, but that's just my personal taste, and while this game has that, it at least gives deeper reasons for the characters to feel what they feel and do what they do.
I'm incredibly happy that this game doesn't follow the "Tits bigger than a hot air balloon on every woman" trend, being a member of the itty bitty titty lover club myself.
I'm also LOVING that I finally found something that satisfies that cuckquean itch. A+ #1 keep it coming.
Except the ahegao, that shit needs to go. It just completely ruins the mood aka boner killer. Really though, these characters are made with a decent amount of depth, and are realistic and believable, then suddenly that shit happens and destroys that suspension of disbelief that has you sucked into the characters world.

That being said..
I came to fap, but got completely drawn in by the story and the fact that so many of the kinks/interests align with my own.
Some of the scenes, I swear I had something in my eye or my allergies were acting up because I totally wasn't feeling feels.
Straight up, if you play just to get to the sex scenes and ignore the story, you're really missing out.

I swear that Kimmys hips kept getting slimmer (Good in my eyes) and transferred to Jamie whose hips kept getting bigger (bad in my eyes) in some renders her hips don't match the rest of her body shape.

I wasn't a fan of the forced femdom with one of the characters and handcuffs, well not forced, you can avoid interacting with that character, but I don't recall any sort of warning signs that it was coming with her, BUT, it was tame and playful enough to not be a rage quit from the game. I hope in the future the roles can be flipped, or you have an out from that aside from restarting and just choosing not to interact with her to begin with.

I saw mention in the thread about disappointment that the trans version of Shauna isn't fucking people with her cock. I actually applaud the creator for this. While that might be "hot", the way Shauna acts is more realistic and makes the character much more believable. The trans women I've met in real life have mostly been the same way, they don't want to acknowledge that thing between their legs, especially during sex. They want to bottom, not Top. I'm sure there are those that feel otherwise, but it's cross dressers (Old school termed transexual) that I tend to find are more about using their cocks in sexual situations. Of course as with anything this doesn't apply to all in such situations, just a majority from my own limited experience.

TL;DR: Fucking great game. The story and characters outweigh any minor flaws in rendering and my own personal disinterests.
Whoa for such wrong opinions atleast the last and most important one is right:p

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes