OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
What? The game is based in a human world just like ours or am I missing something? There arent orcs or dragons going about their lifes in the game are there? He made a realistic college, with realistic girls, with realistic cars and realistic problems in peoples lifes but when it comes to basketball he can be lazy? Again, Im a third into the game, maybe theres a reason that the basketball aspect of the game is really weird so far. If not, there arent any excuses for someone to make a game where the plot is driven by basketball and then be lazy or incapable of incorporating that into the game.

Theres nothing wrong with criticizing something when you think it can be improved
If you read a few posts up, theres a repost of a patreon post by BD himself; heres one of the points he clarifies:
"WVM is an erotic VN with a basketball theme. WVM is not a basketball VN with erotic elements.
Yes basketball is a big part of the story and yes there will be basketball games and yes there will be team building and fun coaching activities but this is an erotic game first. While present, there will still be more bouncing boobs than bouncing balls." Basically the basketball isnt priority.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You clearly fail at reading my comment and at the same time you're obligated, apparently, to reply to everyone else's.
My comment was full of compliments, however you seem to nitpick at the obvious hostility in it, which was clearly sarcasm. Facepalm yourself for failing at what you should be proficient at, reading context and writing other than your own. Ever even picked up a book? (See, that's called an ad hominem argument. Because I'm clearly stating a fallacious detail that I wouldn't know anything about.) If you were capable at reading my comment to begin with, you'd not have been on the recieving end of this reply. Now I wonder, will you reply properly or just sink lower.
"Why was it so short" you asked, i answered; simple as that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: cakeny

quadisstress

May 24, 2020
Read BD's post above, it explains the why and how regarding the b-ball in this game (hint: it's mostly a setting)
Yes, read it and it definitly helped. Guess Im in the midset of other games that manage to be more realitic, but I have to understand that its much harder to be realistic in this setting. Still the best games are better than the good games because of shit like this, if he can improve on it he has a top 5 game of the genre.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yes, read it and it definitly helped. Guess Im in the midset of other games that manage to be more realitic, but I have to understand that its much harder to be realistic in this setting. Still the best games are better than the good games because of shit like this, if he can improve on it he has a top 5 game of the genre.
Totally disagree. I don't play these vns for realism... like ever. I believe he already has a top 5 spot in the harem genre easy. My opinion anyway

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
here is BD's stance on the topic "realism" in his own words The odds if him changing this stance are about as high as the odds of Ryker ever getting fucking laid in this game

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
This last update was great. I love the game for the story line and character interaction, the lewd content is great but to me right now it is just an added bonus. Yes I know we all have our favorites and feel that they maybe don't get enough time, but after the update from BD today on Patreon I will much better knowing that my favorite is in the house with the MC and will hopefully get more time in the future.

As for the last update, here are some of my thoughts:

• Loved the conversation with Belle, we got more information on Ryker, learned about his boss, and found it funny that she cut ties with him after his stupid actions. I like how she told him not to do anything with the MC and he didn't listen, now he has no support.
  • I also feel better knowing that Ryker's boss was basically just a drug dealer for high end clients. Makes me feel like the drama that came with Ryker and Charles will go away now that they are out of the picture and their boss cut ties with them.
  • I found it funny that Rachael tried to get some action with the MC in front of Belle, but she asked them to basically stop.
  • The nod to Harem Higlander and My new memories was really nice.
  • My favorite moment was the nod to my best friend The Krypt Angel, that brought the biggest smile to my face when playing it.
  • While I would have loved some more time with my digital crush, it was nice to know she is a pool hustler for sure.
  • The quick hits with several of the girls was a nice touch, it did feel rushed and out of place at first, but I did end up liking it the more I thought about it. It gave the MC time with several characters quickly, and was not a big deal since they were not lewd content so it felt fine to breeze over those moments. I expect more of that in future updates.
  • Ok lewd content with Bailey was nice, felt off that Jamie and Shauna join in on the fun, but I am not going to complain to have 3 of my top 5 women of WVM in the same scene.
  • Look I have been saying there is a chance for redemption for Damien, but when you interrupt a lewd scene your path is basically gone. :eek:
  • I really thought Liz looked great in this update too, even though she was only in it for a short time.
  • Looking forward to the Millie conversation but damn another person to interrupt my happy time not looking good for you either lady. :p I find it odd she decided to follow Damien to the house, how would she know to follow him there? Something seems off/odd to me.
I am going to do another play through as I am sure I missed some things as well.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes