xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
It has been a while since I have read this forum. I am somewhat confused by people talking about basketball, realism and other. Here is the thing, basketball comes second in this VN. Not to mention the damn VN is a week in, you won't have a game yet...even IRL...for the "realism" lovers.
Second, this VN has something for everyone. Litterally. You like Big boobs, well guess what you have it. You like smaller boobs, again this has it. You like thicc or petite girls in general again this has it. It also has everything in between. Not to mention an actual story with no slow burn build up.
So here is my advice, for those that need to complain about something....well, go ahead and pass on by this is good as is and getting better. The above is my opinion though.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
im not complaining by no means but i do believe it is time to bring Natalie into the harem. if im not mistaken the last 3 updates have been saying they will have a movie night alone and every update so far has been if there is a sex scene its with someone we have boned since the beginning of the game. plus im a huge sucker for Natalie. :p also i do believe bd is a god at making visual novels so it seems fair to compare him to jc xD
IIRC, movie date is supposed to be tonight or tomorrow morning.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
haven't been on in a while do we get to have sex with harper yet or at least see her naked
No.....

Let me ask you a question or 2.

They attend a college that once had some controversy about a student having sex with a teacher. Currently they are going through more controversy with all the shit that went down recently.

Just how quickly do you think Harper would be fired if she was found to be fucking her student right now with the Mc being watched as closely as he is ..... and then how fast do you think before she sinks into alcoholic depression when she realises she'll never be able to do the job she loves again?

No, no harper sex scene just yet.

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
No.....

They attend a college that once had some controversy about a student having sex with a teacher. Currently they are going through more controversy with all the shit that went down recently.

Just how quickly do you think Harper would be fired if she was found to be fucking her student right now with the Mc being watched as closely as he is ..... and then how fast do you think before she sinks into alcoholic depression when she realizes she'll never be able to do the job she loves again?

SMH Umm a dream sequence fixes all that at least we get to see her naked :cool:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
With BDs latest post and clearly stating that basketball is secondary, hopefully that will calm down this particular topic. As far as realism, if this is based in the US, high school graduation is typically in June and college basketball season does not start until typically November. Only being 9 days into this, basketball is a huge after thought except for 1 sport athletes. A lot of student-athletes are multi sport...well, the exceptional ones are anyway.

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
No.....

Just how quickly do you think Harper would be fired if she was found to be fucking her student right now with the Mc being watched as closely as he is ..... and then how fast do you think before she sinks into alcoholic depression when she realises she'll never be able to do the job she loves again?

-------------------------------------------------

Since when has this game been about being realistic? Mc Has went from virgin to screwing everyone he meets (which is more then most people have in their lifetime) in 8-9 days

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
With BDs latest post and clearly stating that basketball is secondary, hopefully that will calm down this particular topic. As far as realism, if this is based in the US, high school graduation is typically in June and college basketball season does not start until typically November. Only being 9 days into this, basketball is a huge after thought except for 1 sport athletes. A lot of student-athletes are multi sport...well, the exceptional ones are anyway.
our MC is multi sport it just happens that his other sport is fucking :sneaky:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Since when has this game been about being realistic? Mc Has went from virgin to screwing everyone he meets (which is more then most people have in their lifetime) in 8-9 days
It's not about being realistic but it does follow a story.

That is part of it.........

Reactions: jeffersonarantes998

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

Having a coherent plot is not the same as being realistic and people need to stop reducing the story to such absurd levels.

A story can be completely unrealistic and have a coherent plot see Men In Black or literally any Sci-Fi ever.

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
im gonna riot if we don't get to see harper naked before the end of this game she's the hottest in the game besides Natalie & Shauna

Reactions: HogRocket
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes