Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Man Willabelle and Rachael really did all kinda fuck up. They let Charles and Ryker run amok and they even knew the two worked for a drug lord. It was refreshing that the MC didn't cut them too much slack. I absolutely LOVED when MC straight up said to not involve him with anymore of that bullshit! Although I was a bit miffed that not a few moments later they do just that but at least MC let it be known that was the last time.
Rach had nothing to do with it, she doesn't work with Willabelle.

They used to be friends and fell out, recently made up but Rach has nothing to do with WVM until recently.

She was running her own company where Azel worked ... you met her there right at the start.

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
Rach had nothing to do with it, she doesn't work with Willabelle.

They used to be friends and fell out, recently made up but Rach has nothing to do with WVM until recently.

She was running her own company where Azel worked ... you met her there right at the start.
man dude, you're into the story you get so defensive about such things like you know every little detail about them all LOL

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
im getting pretty good a guessing whats going to happen, i said we would see Skye naked in the last update and Millie would turn up at the pool party in this 1 (and you all said i was crazy for thinking that :cool:) so im going to predict in the next update we will see Harper naked but thats all with her for now
mystic Bailz has spoken :coffee:
Fuck Yeah u better be right mate She's hands down the hottest in the game

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
oh you're Mr i know everything im never wrong.
Glad we cleared that up.(y)
You are coming across as childish my friend, try not to take things so personal but then i must also confess that Avaron almost always comes across as cold, blunt and condescending even when she is completely in the right on matters (seen it many times). You gotta let it just wash over you. This is one of the friendlier game threads of the forums, lets keep it that way.

Edit: Misgendered, that one is on me, corrected.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
oh you're Mr i know everything im never wrong.
Glad we cleared that up.(y)
Not a mr so that's 3 times you fucked up. 3 for 3, that's really bad.

Quit while you are so very far behind hunni. You made a dumb comment, couldn't back it up when pressed and now digging the hole deeper because you have no banter.

:(

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Ok just drop it there is no point to continue who knows more and who is right and who is wrong...when someone is correcting someones mistake that doesn't mean he or she is a smartass or something it's just a common thing to do...you are just friendly and want to help nothing more nothing else sooo no reason to keep this convo any more!!!! Just a friendly comment from me

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so do you think we will get the pool part in the next update or will it be the Millie conversation and then a continuation of where we left off with Bailey only?

Personally I think we will get this:

• Conversation with Millie (maybe she is good and stays for the party or maybe not so good and security has to take her away)
  • Continue with Bailey I would hope so but I think other girls will start to show up for the party and they will all want to talk to the MC instead (we need to keep the edging going until it is time for Jamie).
  • If we are lucky one lewd scene with someone (fingers crossed it is Bailey so The Krypt Angel can calm down after the Damien interruption, if not Bailey please be Natalie or Stacy {yes I know this is asking for a lot due to the slow burn with both of them})
  • I don't think we will get the full Pool Party this update, I think it will just be conversations with the guests arriving, and the full pool party will be the next update (Hopefully I am wrong, because I want to see a lot of the girls in that bikini Jasmine showed off)
I would love to hear what you guys think.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The Millie conversation, because it's gone on long enough and needs sorting. This whole thing managed to completely knock 2 characters wayyyy down my list. The fact their own mother had a serious issue with how things are and neither of them bothered to sort it out speaks volumes. Jaime kept putting it off and has managed to upscale a situation that could, and should, have been resolved when it first came up.

Then I think Bailey should be seen to. She isn't even one of my faves but stopping it like they did to deal with that dipshit is a crime.

Above all else I don't want to see the words Ryker, Kenji or Charles during the entirety of the pool party. I know some people enjoy the drama but we've had too much of it recently, it's starting to wear me down. After all that bowling stuff we don't need any more drama anytime soon. Deal with Millie and then have a bit of fun for a few updates.

More than anything i'm hoping some of the girls that haven't had much screen time finally get some like Tia.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ok so do you think we will get the pool part in the next update or will it be the Millie conversation and then a continuation of where we left off with Bailey only?

• Conversation with Millie (maybe she is good and stays for the party or maybe not so good and security has to take her away)
  • Continue with Bailey I would hope so but I think other girls will start to show up for the party and they will all want to talk to the MC instead (we need to keep the edging going until it is time for Jamie).
  • If we are lucky one lewd scene with someone (fingers crossed it is Bailey so The Krypt Angel can calm down after the Damien interruption, if not Bailey please be Natalie or Stacy {yes I know this is asking for a lot due to the slow burn with both of them})
  • I don't think we will get the full Pool Party this update, I think it will just be conversations with the guests arriving, and the full pool party will be the next update (Hopefully I am wrong, because I want to see a lot of the girls in that bikini Jasmine showed off)

Im looking forward to reuniting with Zoe and giving her a hug and a kiss and tell her everything is okay since she has been so worried, but she will probably try and act cool and just play it off as Bailey exaggerating.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
...but stopping it like they did to deal with that dipshit is a crime.

Above all else I don't want to see the words Ryker, Kenji or Charles during the entirety of the pool party. I know some people enjoy the drama but we've had too much of it recently, it's starting to wear me down. After all that bowling stuff we don't need any more drama anytime soon. Deal with Millie and then have a bit of fun for a few updates.
THIS :)

But besides the slow slow burn with Harper which I love, I personally can't wait to teach the princess to swim among other things;) :p

Seriously there is nothing short term I'm really excited for, but doesn't mean I will not enjoy the updates til I get to my preferences:)

I just hope the edging ends before my cum becomes an weapon of mass destruction killing Jamie and making another scandal

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

I want to hear millies convo and see what she says to take her daughters away and there agruments back. Also want to see Zoe and hopiny she might admit to wanting to be MCs gf due to how she is so upset.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Lot's of Zoe love here I hope for your sake you get that reunited scene in this next update of her really showing how much she cares for the MC. I know she plays it like it is not a big deal, but it is very clear she is head over heels for him, we just need her to admit it out loud.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i still think the MC will walk in on Harper changing for the pool party and give us the 1st look at her naked
Ok i can see how that would make a lot of people happy. Not me though...

As embarrassing as it is to admit the reason why is because I want a super romantic scene with Harper. I don't want to cheapen it with a peek like I'm a twelve year old boy or a vn mc taking an LI to one of the 3 clothes shops that exists in these things.

I want it to be so romantic that its worthy of all the beautiful crafted pixels that create her stunning appearance.

Will this happen who knows but for me a perv standard of peeking is beneath this goddess

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes