cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Cam someone help me?
When did Ruby first appear in the game? Because i don't have her in this update and i want to investigate why.
I'm pretty sure i gone after all the girls.

Big thanks in advance.
First meet her on day 2 I think it was when MC runs into her walking a dog.

Reactions: Call190Now

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
This isn't pokemon where you just got to fuck'em all. This also has a story and as long as the MC gets layed then all is good. Variety is the spice of life. I would like to see Jamie/Shauna in more manager/schedule type roll to plan his days and more of his business Racheal.
May not be Pokemon, but turned down Tia and now every time she appears she's begging me to get with her.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Meh. She would still be stubborn and would only like to take Jamie and Elizabeth with her, even more. I feel so. Maybe the situation would even get worse.

Honestly, the situation with Millie pissed me off. She shouted at the MC, she didn't even want to listen to him well and understand him.
Noone outside compound knows where she is. She could be made to disappear or locked in basement until she's been indoctrinated.

• Wow
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Man this thread feels toxic almost all the time now. The regular posters here you are awesome people and make this thread a joy to be in but I don’t think I can deal with how toxic this thread feels now. Wish you guys all the best
unfortunately understandable. there's a lot of trolls around and it gets pretty messy at times (although I just ignore them and don't even waste my reactions), still hope ya don't leave us at all

Just tell Cedey she was talking shit about her bru bru again then stick in a room together problem solved
preferably a room with cameras btw

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AceOfNiagara

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
god damn this keeps getting better and better...!!!
love it!
awesome updates...though like I said I won't wait for shit now!...ever...
as for BD's question at the end I know that question was for his patreons but I'll join that wagon here and say yes she looks fuckjing amazing! the new look I mean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
love this hideout....btw ...you teleport where her panties are xD
Wait, there are panties?

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Here to show support and be a fanboy for BD. Haters gona hate but your supporters will also be there to block out them buzzing flies. :LOL:

Keep up the good work!

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Hah so you say, but there was a nice wink in a recent update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hint of things to come, perhaps...
well yes but braindrop has been pretty vocal about this particular subject and said he himself won't do any content about it (due to patreon but that's old), but he won't stop any evil modder from doing this kind of content after the game is finished

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Since Braindrop asked i personally hate the change to Ruby to look like Stacy. The original model stands out as it is different than all the rest imo. Seriously the new one looks like Stacy way too much.

About the update, I fucking hated having to play through the Damien b.s. again :p
The update was fucking great. The milly talk was perfect. My favorite part of the update was Carly. Least favorite Kate, I don't think I'll ever trust her.

I hope we get to bang Carly before she loses all the weight. I also hope you don't go "fixing" too much more. Anyway just my two cents... thanks for another awesome update

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Since Braindrop asked i personally hate the change to Ruby to look like Stacy. The original model stands out as it is different than all the rest imo. Seriously the new one looks like Stacy way too much.

About the update, I fucking hated having to play through the Damien b.s. again :p
The update was fucking great. The milly talk was perfect. My favorite part of the update was Carly. Least favorite Kate, I don't think I'll ever trust her.

I hope we get to bang Carly before she loses all the weight. I also hope you don't go "fixing" too much more. Anyway just my two cents... thanks for another awesome update
I agree with you on Damien front :D
But with Kate I don't understand what has she done to deserve that much mistrust? besides that she has been veted by Belle and after the whole fiasco with her uncle and brother I would say that is more than enough to make us at least be neutral about her.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Least favorite Kate, I don't think I'll ever trust her.
She does feel a bit sketchy. Like you would think she had to have known some or all the shit going down with Charles and Ryker. It's kinda like how I feel about Belle. Why did you let it get to that point before doing something? But we'll see hopefully it will work out fine.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I agree with you on Damien front :D
But with Kate I don't understand what has she done to deserve that much mistrust? besides that she has been veted by Belle and after the whole fiasco with her uncle and brother I would say that is more than enough to make us at least be neutral about her.
I can't really explain it, I'll be 100% honest when she try to seduce the mc first time they met i felt suspicious of her and I have never shook that feeling.

I have no problem with assertive women mind you but something about her screams do not trust her. I wish I knew why but ever scene she is in, I prepare for her to screw me over...

Reactions: BTLD

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Great game as always but the scene with Millie is a bit too much ( it's like talking to a brainwashed person and that remind some bad memory about a friend ... )

I should have prefered some real choice for Damien and Millie like :

- "No, I don't want to talk him"

- "I will tell his daughters that their mother is there but no way I talk to her"

And then what is this attitude "forgive me"... BD should make Cedey/Wilow the real MC because because she is more responsive ( And and i don't want get his bad side :devilish: )

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I can't really explain it, I'll be 100% honest when she try to seduce the mc first time they met i felt suspicious of her and I have never shook that feeling.

I have no problem with assertive women mind you but something about her screams do not trust her. I wish I knew why but ever scene she is in, I prepare for her to screw me over...
but she explained why she acted like that ...or what was the starting motive at least.
and it does make sense.
To be honest I never had a problem with her ...I was neutral about her but after finding her motives I'm okay with her 100%

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes