Demonwolf4377

Jan 2, 2021
I understand that and I'm not gonna pretend I'm immune to burnout. But I love doing this man. It's fun. It's crazy to think we live in a time that I can tell a story like this in this kind of way. I wake up every morning excited to add more to it. I spend all day thinking about what to add to it. I feel super accomplished whenever I see the file size going up.
Hey Braindrop, just wanted to say, luv the game, seen some reviews from people saying the story doesnt make any sense, but i see it otherwise, cause he is not only moving on in his life, but retrieving his past at the same time. also liked it when he picked up Ryker and slammed his bitch ass into the ground. Cant wait to see what else is to come, keep up the great work. just dont burn yourself out.

Reactions: Call190Now

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone know how to bind that to a key rather than the skip button? Would be even more convenient.
If you've enabled the developer console, then pressing the causes the the game to immediately skip to the next important interaction (i.e. fast_skip to the next choice).

NB: I haven't tested this in WVM, but have tried it in other Ren'Py games.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hopefully enough time a has passed to avoid the typical questions. Been a really busy weekend for me, but I did get to play the update. I really enjoyed this one.

My thoughts:

• First off I feel bad for Bailey she did not get her return chance like I thought she would.
  • Ok I thought Liz had crazy mood swings when we first met her but Damn Millie seems flat out crazy
  • I really don't like how Millie makes Jamie feel, she looked so scared this update and I did not like that (great for the story though).
  • Loved how Cedey came in to stand up to Millie for her brother.
  • I was a little bummed out that she referred to him as her brother in front of Liz before the could mess with her later at the pool party.
  • I really hope that Liz saying Jamie is pregnant does not backfire on them, Millie seemed crazy enough with everything. (I guess I can't blame her for being concerned about everything I probably would try to get my daughters away from a guy like the MC too if I did not know him)
  • Hopefully Millie does not go crazy while staying at the house last thing we need to see is Azel, Cedar and Wendy teaming up against Millie.
  • Zoe you are a strong woman why do you need to hide your true feelings for the MC. It is clear you are head over heels for him, but struggle to show it.
  • Ok meeting the team was nice. I like how Penny got a role on the team we need some more Penny love and I hope she can bond with Shauna too.
  • I feel bad for Carly she could barely tell the MC what she could do to help him. I hope he can bring her out of her shell quickly.
  • What the fuck is up with McKenzie we need to get to the bottom of her. The mood swings on that girl yikes (Liz 2.0).
  • Poor Jasmine how long do you have to apologize and say you had nothing to do with Damien?
  • Kimmy why do you need to cry so much someone get her a Kleenex box. Hopefully you realize now the MC will not hold a grudge over you for what Kenji did.
  • Tia something about you just does not sit right with me first it is condom condom condom, then why haven't you fucked me yet. Girl you are crazy, we just need to get that one over with already. I doubt it will help though.
  • Katie I don't know how I can ever trust you. I want to believe you are just a horney woman who wanted the MC and was just mixed up with the wrong family. Something just flashes red flags when I see you. Please don't burn the MC long term, you need something to give you a path to redemption just not sure what that could be.
I know there were no lewd scenes in this one but I enjoyed it. Lots of character development, and we finally ripped the Millie band-aid off. Fingers crossed she calms down and gets on board with their lifestyle. At this point there is no way I could see her being part of the lewd content, but hey I am wrong a lot on my theories. It would be nice if she could just clam down and realize this is the lifestyle her daughters want. Maybe it will get her to kick her husband to the curb down the road. I do feel like her being in the house slows things down for the MC (ugh longer on the Stacy and Natalie content I think). Pool party will be interesting with her around, seems like it won't be as much fun as I thought with her there now, hopefully BD will prove me wrong in the next update.

Well that is enough rambling for me. I will need to do another play through as I am sure I missed some detail in this update.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hopefully enough time a has passed to avoid the typical questions. Been a really busy weekend for me, but I did get to play the update. I really enjoyed this one.

My thoughts:

• First off I feel bad for Bailey she did not get her return chance like I thought she would.
  • Ok I thought Liz had crazy mood swings when we first met her but Damn Millie seems flat out crazy
  • I really don't like how Millie makes Jamie feel, she looked so scared this update and I did not like that (great for the story though).
  • Loved how Cedey came in to stand up to Millie for her brother.
  • I was a little bummed out that she referred to him as her brother in front of Liz before the could mess with her later at the pool party.
  • I really hope that Liz saying Jamie is pregnant does not backfire on them, Millie seemed crazy enough with everything. (I guess I can't blame her for being concerned about everything I probably would try to get my daughters away from a guy like the MC too if I did not know him)
  • Hopefully Millie does not go crazy while staying at the house last thing we need to see is Azel, Cedar and Wendy teaming up against Millie.
  • Zoe you are a strong woman why do you need to hide your true feelings for the MC. It is clear you are head over heels for him, but struggle to show it.
  • Ok meeting the team was nice. I like how Penny got a role on the team we need some more Penny love and I hope she can bond with Shauna too.
  • I feel bad for Carly she could barely tell the MC what she could do to help him. I hope he can bring her out of her shell quickly.
  • What the fuck is up with McKenzie we need to get to the bottom of her. The mood swings on that girl yikes (Liz 2.0).
  • Poor Jasmine how long do you have to apologize and say you had nothing to do with Damien?
  • Kimmy why do you need to cry so much someone get her a Kleenex box. Hopefully you realize now the MC will not hold a grudge over you for what Kenji did.
  • Tia something about you just does not sit right with me first it is condom condom condom, then why haven't you fucked me yet. Girl you are crazy, we just need to get that one over with already. I doubt it will help though.
  • Katie I don't know how I can ever trust you. I want to believe you are just a horney woman who wanted the MC and was just mixed up with the wrong family. Something just flashes red flags when I see you. Please don't burn the MC long term, you need something to give you a path to redemption just not sure what that could be.
I know there were no lewd scenes in this one but I enjoyed it. Lots of character development, and we finally ripped the Millie band-aid off. Fingers crossed she calms down and gets on board with their lifestyle. At this point there is no way I could see her being part of the lewd content, but hey I am wrong a lot on my theories. It would be nice if she could just clam down and realize this is the lifestyle her daughters want. Maybe it will get her to kick her husband to the curb down the road. I do feel like her being in the house slows things down for the MC (ugh longer on the Stacy and Natalie content I think). Pool party will be interesting with her around, seems like it won't be as much fun as I thought with her there now, hopefully BD will prove me wrong in the next update.

Well that is enough rambling for me. I will need to do another play through as I am sure I missed some detail in this update.
agree with most if not all but that last one about Katie..nope just nope :p enough time has passed I would say (for now ) to not change my oppinion about her
She has revealed her reasoning for jumping on us and has not done anything to harm MC , at this point I think the only reason people find her suspicious is by association with her family .
Also she has been vetted by Belle and Belle has been vetted by Rachael ...so if Rachael can trust Belle and Belle can trust katie has MC's best interest at heart ..I think we can all start trusting her
Thats my take on what you said :D

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I was a little bummed out that she referred to him as her brother in front of Liz before the could mess with her later at the pool party.
She might of not noticed that she said it due to the whole Millie being a bitch. She might later think "Wait, why did Willow stand up for MC like that, I guess if they are a thing" so she still might think it as a gf protecting bf (fuck off incest trolls)

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
agree with most if not all but that last one about Katie..nope just nope :p enough time has passed I would say (for now ) to not change my oppinion about her
She has revealed her reasoning for jumping on us and has not done anything to harm MC , at this point I think the only reason people find her suspicious is by association with her family .
Also she has been vetted by Belle and Belle has been vetted by Rachael ...so if Rachael can trust Belle and Belle can trust katie has MC's best interest at heart ..I think we can all start trusting her
Thats my take on what you said :D
Unfortunately it's a trend people have in all vns I've seen(even ones with forced harem), where a LI does/appear to do something bad to the mc and nobody is ever willing to forgive her. No matter how much hops she goes through to rectify it, people act like "character growth" or reasonable explanations for those actions cannot redeem them.

I really don't get that at all, because in all the game I've played(almost all are harem) when a LI is evil she is evil and when she tries to "change her ways"(either after a fight or a conversations) she join the harem soon after.

Now if we are talking about a antagonist who isn't meant to be a LI, then sure. But Katie spell it out to people that she is not a bad person and they still can't trust her. The only actually shady shit she did was her first appearances.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
She might of not noticed that she said it due to the whole Millie being a bitch. She might later think "Wait, why did Willow stand up for MC like that, I guess if they are a thing" so she still might think it as a gf protecting bf (fuck off incest trolls)
I was thinking the same thing or maybe that is what sparked the idea to say Jamie is pregnant. She though well Cedar lied to her mom why couldn't she do the same thing.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

issue28

May 17, 2020
Unfortunately it's a trend people have in all vns I've seen(even ones with forced harem), where a LI does/appear to do something bad to the mc and nobody is ever willing to forgive her. No matter how much hops she goes through to rectify it, people act like "character growth" or reasonable explanations for those actions cannot redeem them.

I really don't get that at all, because in all the game I've played(almost all are harem) when a LI is evil she is evil and when she tries to "change her ways"(either after a fight or a conversations) she join the harem soon after.

Now if we are talking about a antagonist who isn't meant to be a LI, then sure. But Katie spell it out to people that she is not a bad person and they still can't trust her. The only actually shady shit she did was her first appearances.
Exactly... and even that is explained and plausible. She certainly isn't the only girl that throws herself at the MC at the first meeting. I personally like Katie and so far I see no reason not to trust her. Just because she was part of that fucked up family doesn't mean she herself is a bad one.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Exactly... and even that is explained and plausible. She certainly isn't the only girl that throws herself at the MC at the first meeting. I personally like Katie and so far I see no reason not to trust her. Just because she was part of that fucked up family doesn't mean she herself is a bad one.
Only time will tell. Maybe you Katie lover's are right. I, however just feel something is off with her. And again it wasn't because she was assertive or just because the first meeting did in fact feel like a trap.

Every interaction with her always felt off even the last update and her words were suspicious to me when she sounded like Damien.

As for Belle vouching for her, well Belle has made mistakes before and is the trusting type. If Rachael vouched for Katie that would be different but Belle is naive and trusting.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes