Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Only time will tell. Maybe you Katie lover's are right. I, however just feel something is off with her. And again it wasn't because she was assertive or just because the first meeting did in fact feel like a trap.

Every interaction with her always felt off even the last update and her words were suspicious to me when she sounded like Damien.

As for Belle vouching for her, well Belle has made mistakes before and is the trusting type. If Rachael vouched for Katie that would be different but Belle is naive and trusting.
I mean you are just proving my point, Belle and Katie jumped through so many hopes to try and rectify and justify their past actions but you still can't trust them.

I get that you might be a bit worried at first, but at this point they already help the mc more then/equal to any other character in the story.

Damien just said he was sorry, but never took any actions to try rectify his actions. He just dug a deeper hole every time he appeared.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
save didn't start (not looking for a save to be uploaded)....I just deleted the save and started a new game (it was fine, I was planning on starting a new game instead)

issue28

May 17, 2020
Only time will tell. Maybe you Katie lover's are right. I, however just feel something is off with her. And again it wasn't because she was assertive or just because the first meeting did in fact feel like a trap.

Every interaction with her always felt off even the last update and her words were suspicious to me when she sounded like Damien.

As for Belle vouching for her, well Belle has made mistakes before and is the trusting type. If Rachael vouched for Katie that would be different but Belle is naive and trusting.
I am not saying I am right and Katie is an angel. Only BD knows that. What I am saying is that so far, going by the facts we the players are aware of, Katie hasn't done anything to warrant mistrust. She hasn't betrayed the MC, she hasn't say anything bad about him and it looks like she's trying her best to help. If that is true or not I cannot know, like I said only BD knows, but I'm the "innocent until proven guilty" type of guy.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
I love the new Ruby Model, also side note I can't wait to see how Millie will grow as a character in the next few updates.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Okay, I see who Ruby is now and the change, it's a big improvement but I'm not a fan of the excessive freckles, specifically on her chest and shoulders, kind of encroaching on Stacy's "look" a little too much in that area as the freckled redhead.

Moon's model should probably get an update too.

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Wonder if there was a chance to give Damien another chance honestly I would have given him another shot, but on very thin ice until he proved himself back to being loyal. He was dealt a real bad hand and did everything he could to help his mom.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Wonder if there was a chance to give Damien another chance honestly I would have given him another shot, but on very thin ice until he proved himself back to being loyal. He was dealt a real bad hand and did everything he could to help his mom.
I would have to say there is ZERO chance of him getting a third chance. he is a back stabbing SOB (no offense to his mother if she is truly sick and in the hospital.)

Reactions: cakeny

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I honestly have no problems with Damien, I don't really feel he did anything wrong.

Just seems weird to me to hate on him because he's a gay man struggling with his feelings so his relationship with Jasmine suffered.

The way the MC goes on about it, he acts like Damien was abusing her.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
nice update, however there are quite some errors. FI it's lying and not lieing....
renders are solid, the overhaul of ruby.... I'd prefer the 'old' ruby, the eyes on the updated ruby seem wrong to me.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Do any of the new scenes contain futa?
There are no futas in game, though there are optional trans characters.

I honestly have no problems with Damien, I don't really feel he did anything wrong.

Just seems weird to me to hate on him because he's a gay man struggling with his feelings so his relationship with Jasmine suffered.

The way the MC goes on about it, he acts like Damien was abusing her.
He was emotionally abusive.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes