Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
While I like the new design I as well prefer the original model. Not that my opinion matters at all, but I hope he does not change her to the new model. I am a big fan of redheads and I really like the original model better because it seems to fit her personality and seemed like her model and moon could actually be sisters. The new model looks like a cross between the old model and Stacy's model.
Well put. :) ran out of reacts but 100% agree

K2SO

Oct 18, 2016
Not a fan of the new Ruby model, at all. Braindrop just needs to reskin the old model, with new skin. The new one looks like an underfed barbie doll. The new face looks too much like some of the other girls, who are starting to look the same, especially with the repeated full face shots

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Lets be realistics here...we met a guy who claims he wants to be our best friend.
He doesn't do anything to come close to use.
He spy on us.
He lie to his GF for everything.
Ask us to protect his GF on his behalf.( very sus)
We see him on the lockers room with another male.
We learn he works with someone who try to hurt us.
He try prevent our friends in a time on need to aid us (see fight with Ryker).
We learn he have a connection with a drug dealer.
In the end he say he is sorry for everything and he did all those cause his mom is sick.

Weeeeell fuck him...ok im sorry about his mom but for him after he did all those not in a month or a year as some of you said but in a time of 9 days....bro he really is a piece of shit.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Lets be realistics here...we met a guy who claims he wants to be our best friend.
He doesn't do anything to come close to use.
He spy on us.
He lie to his GF for everything.
Ask us to protect his GF on his behalf.( very sus)
We see him on the lockers room with another male.
We learn he works with someone who try to hurt us.
He try prevent our friends in a time on need to aid us (see fight with Ryker).
We learn he have a connection with a drug dealer.
In the end he say he is sorry for everything and he did all those cause his mom is sick.

Weeeeell fuck him...ok im sorry about his mom but for him after he did all those not in a month or a year as some of you said but in a time of 9 days....bro he really is a piece of shit.
Yeah Damien is really like an expired douche that really needs to be flushed. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Yeah Damien is really like an expired douche that really needs to be flushed. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bro i don't know how some people after all those still support Damien
He show his true colours in a week or so
Ok yeah he is loyal to Ryker over the new guy but still after all these things he did don't support someone who admit his betrayal

Reactions: ju1zzed and AmIReal

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Bro i don't know how some people after all those still support Damien
He show his true colours in a week or so
Ok yeah he is loyal to Ryker over the new guy but still after all these things he did don't support someone who admit his betrayal
Yeah I'm very surprised by the people that still think he should get another chance. For what so he can literally stab us in the back it's not going to happen from where I'm at. He can rot in hell for all I care. But we will take care of his Mom.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Yeah I'm very surprised by the people that still think he should get another chance. For what so he can literally stab us in the back it's not going to happen from where I'm at. He can rot in hell for all I care. But we will take care of his Mom.
Even if he really regret everything and he want redeem him self still betrayal is betrayal, i can't trust someone like him any more so he can go on God's will but away from me. Yeah his mother hasn't do anything so we will help her but him no no no.

Reactions: ju1zzed

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Even if he really regret everything and he want redeem him self still betrayal is betrayal, i can't trust someone like him any more so he can go on God's will but away from me. Yeah his mother hasn't do anything so we will help her but him no no no.
Ohhhh BTW did you let your GF play WVM first. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p

• Haha
Reactions: Vile_Mage

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
be prepared for the tar and feathers in bed when she finds out you didn't let her play first. :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::oops:
She knows...she is one of the reasons i became member of the cult...she makes me abmit that Bailey is above all...and i have to let her play every other VN i have...and some of them i haven't touch yet :cry::cry:

• Wow
Reactions: AmIReal

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Sure Damien betrayed MC, that much is obvious. He was a Ryker henchman all along and did some bad stuff to MC (whom he'd just met) as one. But he got sucked in gradually because he needed the money to help his mother, so there's a reason to forgive him for it. Whatever y'all mentions about his relationships has nothing to do with MC, it's Damien's and Yasmine's business, and there again as a gay man coming to terms with his sexuality at the end of a long-term relationship with Yasmine, there's nothing really shocking. I'm baffled you are so unforgiving, I'd give him a second chance to redeem himself - because to me all the bad things he's done so far only count as one chance. Plus the basketball team would be better with him still in.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Sure Damien betrayed MC, that much is obvious. He was a Ryker henchman all along and did some bad stuff to MC (whom he'd just met) as one. But he got sucked in gradually because he needed the money to help his mother, so there's a reason to forgive him for it. Whatever y'all mentions about his relationships has nothing to do with MC, it's Damien's and Yasmine's business, and there again as a gay man coming to terms with his sexuality at the end of a long-term relationship with Yasmine, there's nothing really shocking. I'm baffled you are so unforgiving, I'd give him a second chance to redeem himself - because to me all the bad things he's done so far only count as one chance. Plus the basketball team would be better with him still in.
Because of his sick mother? No dude...the MC said he will help his mother but for Damien cant do anything and he is right...about his relationship with Jasmine yeah some things are between those two but from the time he asks MC to look after his girl and Jasmine be friends with Jamie Sauna and the MC we can say a word about the cheating thing and i dont care if it was with an other man or a woman or even a fricking tiger he still cheat on Jasmine and lied to us about everything and in the end he asks forgiveness cause his mother is sick? First we dont know if his mother is really sick or no and second even if she is sick don't blame your actions on your mother's sickness

Reactions: Ivyxxx
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes