meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Any sex scenes this time or nah? 200 renders means nothing to me, but probably means no due to no animations

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Does he really have affairs? We see one thing happening in the locker room but we don't much about it.

Plus is the MC really one to judge on affairs, if having sex with multiple people is emotionally abusive to Jasmine then she should never join the Harem.
Having sex behind your partner's back is an affair.

Difference is MC isn't doing anything behind her back like Damien was.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
So I finally got around to playing and I am with Liz on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side note I took a screen shot of Alexis to make a new avatar pic with and she looks stoned as hell in this pic....sexy but stoned maybe that's why she needed some MC snacks rehehehehe
(bad joke I know lol)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Hopefully enough time a has passed to avoid the typical questions. Been a really busy weekend for me, but I did get to play the update. I really enjoyed this one.

My thoughts:

• Hopefully Millie does not go crazy while staying at the house last thing we need to see is Azel, Cedar and Wendy teaming up against Millie.
I read this and I immediately thought this:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I honestly have no problems with Damien, I don't really feel he did anything wrong.

Just seems weird to me to hate on him because he's a gay man struggling with his feelings so his relationship with Jasmine suffered.

The way the MC goes on about it, he acts like Damien was abusing her.
Him being Gay was NEVER an issue for anyone that I have seen in and of itself. Even while I was willing to hear him out, he betrayed our trust multiple times, and I personally think stringing Jasmine along while cheating on her, which I believe he was doing with Lee is a form of abuse. I do have sympathy for his situation, but that doesn't mean I gotta like what he did!

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Man, what a month here in this forum! I love WVM, it is a top 5 game for me, but like many other such players here, I know it is not perfect, and if you are capable, as some in the last month have been, of making polite constructive criticism, then you should not be attacked for it. That said if you come in here acting like an ass attacking the game with insults and just outright disrespect for the game or Dev, but "CLAIM" to love the game, you are open game for retaliation. AND if you are just some asshole who's ONLY reason for posting is to COMPLAIN, with ZERO love for the game, FUCK OFF!

I will say it is nice to not hear as much on a certain topic this month.

As for this update:

Millie is FUCKING crazy

Liz should not have lied, I understand why, but it was a bad idea, especially since AT BEST she was only impregnated 6 days earlier

HOLY FRIG, gonna need Cedar to stay FAR away from the Millie, maybe give Millie some guards for Jamie and Liz's sake!

Also agree with others, I don't think Millie staying is good idea, but sadly her leaving might be worse!

Just want to hold Jasmine and Kimmy til they stop feeling bad for the shit other people did.

Those complaining about the team, from what I read THEY wanted to be involved, no one is making them be involved, except MAYBE Carly, as I think her involvement was a certain teacher's idea.

My issue with Katie is not trust PER SE, something just seems off with her, like Alexis and Tia, who BTW, Fuck OFF, she lost me mostly at the cafe during the Cedar Azel meeting, but this whole fuck me now or never, I will probably say NO at this point. Also ppl can STOP saying it wasn't her in the shower earlier on Day 9 despite evidence to the contrary, as Tia confirmed it herself.

Finally, Zoe! I am of a couple minds on this, I do think MC being too pushy, but I also think it may be time to let ALL things cool down to just plain friendly until she can come to terms with what's going on with her emotions.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Man, what a month here in this forum! I love WVM, it is a top 5 game for me, but like many other such players here, I know it is not perfect, and if you are capable, as some in the last month have been, of making polite constructive criticism, then you should not be attacked for it. That said if you come in here acting like an ass attacking the game with insults and just outright disrespect for the game or Dev, but "CLAIM" to love the game, you are open game for retaliation. AND if you are just some asshole who's ONLY reason for posting is to COMPLAIN, with ZERO love for the game, FUCK OFF!

I will say it is nice to not hear as much on a certain topic this month.
Feeling better now ?

;) :coffee:

Reactions: csmk14

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
he does have a point tho, we normally get 1 or 2 coming in asking about that certain tag after an update but i dont know WTF happened after this 1, just seemed to keep getting bombarded with toxic negativity
Incest?

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
he does have a point tho, we normally get 1 or 2 coming in asking about that certain tag after an update but i dont know WTF happened after this 1, just seemed to keep getting bombarded with toxic negativity
Yeah ikr. There were barley anything about the 'certain tag' more people just being straight up assholes. (also people who apparently cant read previous posts with a question, that has been asked and answered so many times, so decided to post the same goddam question with an answer literally above their post!)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Exactly, and it's funny when they come at us accusing us of negativity just because we aren't standing for the crap. In any country with a form of freedom of speech, yes you are free to say what you want, but that does not mean no consequences. Sure you can wander into a Yankees game with a Megaphone and slander them left and right, but I wouldn't bet on getting out unharmed. Same with some racist walking through Harlem shouting racist shit, sure he's free to say it, but don't expect to be well received.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes