OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
BB: *shoots HornyyPussy in the neck with a tranquilizer dart* Silence Heathen!

SB: *Begins dragging him towards the waiting Black "CoB" van nearby* Nothing to see here folks carry on with your day

Sorry I couldn't resist :ROFLMAO:
*Me watching HornyyPussy getting dragged*
Well you brought this on your self... Have a good day BB and SB, don't hurt him too bad!

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
BB: *shoots HornyyPussy in the neck with a tranquilizer dart* Silence Heathen!

SB: *Begins dragging him towards the waiting Black "CoB" van nearby* Nothing to see here folks carry on with your day

Sorry I couldn't resist :ROFLMAO:
Ahh time to crack open the popcorn stash..

Have fun dear Ladies.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
*Me watching HornyyPussy getting dragged*
Well you brought this on your self... Have a good day BB and SB, don't hurt him too bad!
HEY!..........ok fair enough.......can i at least say goodbye to mom and pop? and to all you lovely people here at F95, remember me fondly.........or at least......you know.....remember me....

Well, i'm off to the great beyond.....this looks nice........hot though........hey! they got a starbucks!

• Sad
Reactions: BeoWoolF

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am so lucky SB and BB like me, and don't have to worry about that van showing up for me. Well I guess if I say something dumb then they might come for me. Have fun girls Uncle Loco approves of your methods. ;)

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
HEY!..........ok fair enough.......can i at least say goodbye to mom and pop? and to all you lovely people here at F95, remember me fondly.........or at least......you know.....remember me....

Well, i'm off to the great beyond.....this looks nice........hot though........hey! they got a starbucks!
No keep going you haven't reached your destination yet...

Hey BB you should probably tighten the leash...I think he might make a run for it

• Haha
Reactions: The Krypt Angel

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I am so lucky SB and BB like me, and don't have to worry about that van showing up for me. Well I guess if I say something dumb then they might come for me. Have fun girls Uncle Loco approves of your methods. ;)
Special Treatment! :LOL:

*slides a $100 bill to The Krypt Angel for protection*

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
BB , SB, dearest Ladies,
would you care for some popcorn until these 2 have sorted that out?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes