snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Ok I was trying to stay out of this one since last time I got shot down pretty hard by the community with my opinion on Damien. Oh well here goes nothing again.

Let's look at things from Damien's side rather than the MC side for a change. Sorry this is a mix of facts and opinions.

• He needed money to support his mothers health (I know it might do some questionable things to keep my family safe).
  • He got hired to do odds and ends jobs for Ryker in the beginning nothing major.
  • Before he knew it he was in deep and didn't have a way out without losing the help he needed for his mother.
  • He decided the value of his mothers life was more important than a random stranger (aka the MC)
  • He spied on him and relayed some information to Ryker, mostly where he was and who he was with. (no big deal to me sure it takes away some privacy but we get tracked all the time by our phones and computers so no big deal)
  • Ok so he used Jasmine I get this one (he seems really confused with his sexuality and we know people in sports are judged by who they are with).
  • Now the locker room stuff with Lee seemed like flirting at best, nothing to indicate he was cheating on Jasmine (well there is not solid evidence at least, and don't get all high and mighty with me the MC has multiple girlfriends and depending on your path he may have cheated on Jamie so the MC is no better than him on that mark except he got the ok to do so after a few days)
  • As for him asking the MC to take care of Jasmine I think he was trying to figure a way out and wanted her safe because deep down even if he did not want her in a sexual way he does care about her and wants her safe, so I get that.
  • We know Ryker made him do things like skip out the pool date to spy on the MC, and I think he did not like seeing Jasmine so upset and wanted to try to turn the corner but was too deep so he needed the MC help but didn't know how to ask for it.
  • The meeting with Ryker was a wake up call for Damien he got caught and now the MC knew he was working for Ryker. Damien went and explained some of what he was doing. It was like he was trying to come clean and make the MC understand why he was doing things. (look we all make mistakes it is admitting them is the hard part but the hardest is asking for forgiveness).
  • Damien did indicate Ryker was moving on to other things now, but he did not know what that was.
  • Ok flashforward a few days to the big event the bowling alley brawl. Now at this event we do not see Damien take an physical actions of violence towards the MC unlike Ryker, Gorg, Kenji and the unnamed bouncer. The later 4 beat up the MC and Ayden not Damien.
  • Now he tried to convince the MC to just run away since he had no control over Ryker in his drugged state. After that he just walked away with the other security guard over his shoulder. (Now before you get all high and mighty saying he should have done more how can you say that Damien's mother life is worth more than the MC to Damien. IF Damien tried to help the MC he risks the medical care needed for his mother, so I agree with his choice he made at that point).
  • Now there is the inside the bowling ally part while the fight was going on outside. Damien and several security guards tried to prevent people from going outside. Now did he do this to try to protect others from getting hurt or protect Ryker? I think he was trying to do both, since he knew if Ryker found out he did not try to stop people his mother would get cut off, but I also think he did it to try to prevent others from getting hurt by Ryker.
So with all this said I feel Damien got mixed up with the wrong people for the right reasons. He truly wanted to take care of his family, and I feel he loves Jasmine, but just not the same way she loved him. Do I think he can get another chance yes, but do I think it will happen absolutely not. The only reason I want to give him another chance is for the basketball team they took a big hit losing 3 players for the season and another one for a few games.
i am a firm believer in actions need to have consequences, and while I don’t think Damien is irredeemable he has lost all trust. So I think what is happening to him needs to happen. I have seen people kicked off football teams I have played on for less.
Also like the best advice I have ever received I don’t have to like you but I need to respect you. Which Damien has lost

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Well that depends who you ask.

I think most agree the Harem queen is Jamie, but there are several other girls that members here have stated as a goddess. The most notably is Bailey who has a large cult following. I personally have referred to Stacy as a Redhead goddess, but several others will say their favorite girl is a goddess as well. As long as you have good things to say about Bailey you should be safe.
Thankfully Kimmy tends to fly under the radar, so I don’t need to fight with many people over her.

Reactions: Call190Now

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
i am a firm believer in actions need to have consequences, and while I don’t think Damien is irredeemable he has lost all trust. So I think what is happening to him needs to happen. I have seen people kicked off football teams I have played on for less.
Also like the best advice I have ever received I don’t have to like you but I need to respect you. Which Damien has lost
Exactly. The debate on pro or con Damien isn't a debate about choosing Damien's mom or the MC. It's about how the MC and the team can no longer trust Damien(or Kenji). MC can't help Damiens mom, he isn't rich(in fact quite the opposite). The best he can do is exactly what he did and point Damien at Belle.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Ok guys I am testing this for a new WVM project I am working on for next month. I set this up for the proposed Ruby model change. Just a quick survey, if you are interested. If we get a lot of votes I will share the results with Braindrop

Needs at least 1 more option! Personally I see what Braindrop is saying about the model, and agree she shouldn't do completely new. My vote would be take new model skintone, hair and eyes and some freckles but keep old model

BigLuckyDave

Jul 1, 2019
So, first time poster but avid downloader! What can I say? Just a stereo typical dorty git that isn't big on getting involved.... Have to say I was always a bit reticent about playing the game. No idea why really! I downloaded it a few days ago just to see what the hype was about and jeez Louise papa cheese, I haven't been able to stop playing it!! Great story, fantastic artwork, likeable characters, each with very different personalities and it's clear that a lot of time and effort has gone into making this! Some of the story had me smiling at the sweetness and pure love the characters have for each other, other times, I was literally screaming at my phone for ryker to get the ten tons of shit kicked out of him! Only a handful of grammatical mistakes which is definitely a bonus. I will be a very loyal supporter in future! Oh and I agree with previous comments regarding Ruby. The new model with perhaps fewer freckles but that's just me! Can't wait to see what Braindrop has in store for us next! Keep up the amazing work!

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Now the locker room stuff with Lee seemed like flirting at best, nothing to indicate he was cheating on Jasmine (well there is not solid evidence at least, and don't get all high and mighty with me the MC has multiple girlfriends and depending on your path he may have cheated on Jamie so the MC is no better than him on that mark except he got the ok to do so afte a few days)
A blowjob is considered flirting now?!

Look at my signature and....

View attachment 1017176
I am guessing either Shauna or Cedey

HEY!..........ok fair enough.......can i at least say goodbye to mom and pop? and to all you lovely people here at F95, remember me fondly.........or at least......you know.....remember me....

Well, i'm off to the great beyond.....this looks nice........hot though........hey! they got a starbucks!
Shouldn't that be a Starcucks?

Were done now.

You lovely ladies can take him now.

I'll take some popcorn tho while watching his eternal pain.
They make eternal popcorn now? Me want

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok guys I am testing this for a new WVM project I am working on for next month. I set this up for the proposed Ruby model change. Just a quick survey, if you are interested. If we get a lot of votes I will share the results with Braindrop

38 responses so far not bad keep them coming.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Just curious, has anyone tried just not going for anyone but Jamie the entire game? How does the encounter with her mom go if so?

Or is some shauna mandatory? I wouldn't know because I would never turn shauna down...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Just curious, has anyone tried just not going for anyone but Jamie the entire game? How does the encounter with her mom go if so?

Or is some shauna mandatory? I wouldn't know because I would never turn shauna down...
shauna is forced no matter what

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

I brought this up earlier and got the dumbest of reactions.
But in theory it really should change how she reacts. I have no clue if BD even thought about it or if her actions and dialogue are the same regardless.

Reactions: Lokitox8 and cakeny

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020

Voted new but I’s rather a mix of both models : I understand the necessity of BD to make a new model since he’s having issues with the old one but I agree she’s a bit too close of Stacy in some aspects (I don’t mind freckles at all :love:). I just hope it won’t be too much trouble for him to be able to get a mix of both if he choose that option.

I never really asked but The Twins have no issues with other WVM cults, am I right? What?....I’m not stressed at all.... :eek:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes