DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
First off before I continue let me just say I am not on Damien's side I just wish we didn't lose him as a team mate that is all.

Ok well if you want to say that Damien was partially to blame for the incident at the bowling alley then we can say the same for the MC. If he didn't provoke Ryker there then he wouldn't have gotten in the fight and Wendy would not have got hit. It would have been just as easy for him to not go outside or go back inside and call the police. I get we all want Damien to be the bad guy (so you could have Jasmine and not feel as guilty), and point out how he fucked up. The problem is a lot of people are looking at everything towards the MC like he could do no wrong at all. Well guess what the MC is not perfect either he has lied, cheated, injured several people, went to jail as well. Hmmm wait that sounds just like someone else but who, oh yeah Damien did the same thing.

I don't agree with Damien's methods but I have come to terms to accept why he did what he did. I wish we didn't lose him as a team mate that is my main concern we barely have a team. I feel the team is going to struggle without someone with his skills is all. I am sure the MC will be superman and win all or most of the games himself but it would have been nice to have someone like Damien there as well. You know a Scotty Pippen to Michael Jordan, or a Kobe with Shaq kind of thing. Just my opinion
Thing is you can look at the situation purely from Damiens view, try to be objectively neutral (Operative word is try) or from MC's point of view. Now whether MC could have been wiser and gone inside to call or not at certain moment it was too late for that and main fault MC made was he reacted to a situation that was created and set up for him against his will and Damien did help to create that situation freely and of his own will even if we can debate if Damien tried to do the good thing at end or not.

Remember also due to Damien's actions (yes he does bear some responsibility for that as a member of that posse if not the main since he did enable Rykers behavior and he could also have called police way earlier if had wanted to) before the alley was even reached by Ryker, if MC had not stopped Ryker Harper would have been hit full face by a baseball bat. Damien was a willing and participating member of that posse. Now that is unforgivable in the end and Damien did know of what Ryker was capable in his craziness.

Now with all the betrayals of Damien in the eyes of MC and also the betrayal of Jasmine (Yes he did betray Jasmine by not setting her free when he found out he was truly gay and telling her the truth about that), even if Damien would be a full saint in reality which he is not just as he may not be fully evil, you are asking of MC to be inhumanely forgiving of Damien to even ask him to allow Damien back on the team and school. Now to be honest I think MC showed both his inner kindness and all the forgiveness but unable to forget he could, when said that Rachel and Belle would help him to build his life anew somewhere else and his help his mother as well if Damien would help and had been honest.

What more can you even expect from MC? Even if he would have been so inhumanely kind and good or stupid to give Damien another chance, how could he ever trust him. In my eyes MC gave Damien as much of another chance he could and it is now up to Damien to grab that chance. Also Damien's actions have consequences in how he is seen by all in game not just MC, whether you want to see him as fully evil or a good person who did bad things. To me BD struck a good balance and for many he might have even been to lenient with Damien. :)

Last edited:

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Well there's a reason why mine is the only that ever seems to last... :devilish: ....kidding mostly

For the most part we don't care who you worship we'll respect any other faith that might pop up so long as they respect ours.
Well, you know their mom is in my top 5....well actually top 4 since last time l uploaded my rankings, I won’t spoil further since I don’t know when the next tier-list call will be done. She has a special place for me...I admit I fall in love easily also :whistle:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I wonder how MC is going to amend the situation with Millie tbh ...what kind of situation is it needed for Millie to be acceptant of MC and her daughters?
I'm curious how BD will write that .

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
I'm torn with the new models, i do like them but they don't look realistic for some reason, could be the skin tone or the eyes...hard for me to tell

The in-game comparison of Ruby felt like her freckles were too "in your face" and visible.

With Emiko, i liked the change right away....this one I'm not so sure of

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
I'm all for polls but there's been a lot of changes and different versions made from the initial showing, mainly from feedback on discord. There's even a first look at a potential Moon change. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Both are still WIP and are unfinished)
I like both sets tbh, and prefer second one. Only thing that off puts a little is the eyes. Dunno if it's a lighting thing but in the second one they look a little glassy especially on Moon, if that makes sense. But that's just my opinion, great work!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I wonder how MC is going to amend the situation with Millie tbh ...what kind of situation is it needed for Millie to be acceptant of MC and her daughters?
maybe when she sees how the MC treats her daughters and the 1s he loves then finally realises that her husband is an abusive arsehole and they are best to stay there

Sep 21, 2018
Regarding the Ruby and Moon models (question from WVM 0.9.4) I think it would be cool to make them look more "hippie" (or something) it would make a very marked difference in them and make them stand out from the crowd (probably the developer will not see this but I leave my opinion here)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
maybe when she sees how the MC treats her daughters and the 1s he loves then finally realises that her husband is an abusive arsehole and they are best to stay there
18years of same treatment ...not sure it's going to be that easy.
EDIT : to be honest...I don't think she will be able to accept MC untill Jamies and MCs baby is going to be like...3-5 years old

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
if all else fails use the magic dick, its worked on everyone else so far
I don't know...I'm feeling Millie ....could be one of the characters that are just there...for being there...not for...let's do it xD :D

Reactions: MasterD1

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
18years of same treatment ...not sure it's going to be that easy.
EDIT : to be honest...I don't think she will be able to accept MC untill Jamies and MCs baby is going to be like...3-5 years old
Yeah, to me it seems Millie has built her own mentally unhealthy reality considering her husbandm her life and her family and to enable her to cope with that situation. However bad that is to her and her daughters and that every attempt to open her eyes to real reality before she is ready for that, will be met with at best serious hostility. In reality she would be to far gone for loving help and example of MC but in game that might help since BD does not have to go full realism after all.

IRL though I would run away as far from her as I could and keep her daughters away from her so she could not hurt them more. She needs years of serious therapy and a will to break through her own illusion before I would even want to let her near them.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, to me it seems Millie has built her own mentally unhealthy reality considering her husbandm her life and her family and to enable her to cope with that situation. However bad that is to her and her daughters and that every attempt to open her eyes to real reality before she is ready for that, will be met with at best serious hostility. In reality she would be to far gone for loving help and example of MC but in game that might help since BD does not have to go full realism after all.

IRL though I would run away as far from her as I could and keep her daughters away from her so she could not hurt them more. She needs years of serious therapy and a will to break through her own illusion before I would even want to let her near them.
She's basically been institutionalized...so it's going to be very hard to make her accept her daughters and MCs living and future situation.
I can't wait to see how its going to develop....and before anyone says anything I'm rooting for MC in every situation and the girls! all of them...:D

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I think Millie will catch Jamie and Shauna spying and talking about MC having sex with the person he is with and then Millie gets closer trying to see what they are talking about and gets an eye full of MC's magic sword. Millie then says to Jamie You got poked by that fucker. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think Millie will catch Jamie and Shauna spying and talking about MC having sex with the person he is with and then Millie gets closer trying to see what they are talking about and gets an eye full of MC's magic sword. Millie then says to Jamie You got poked by that fucker. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
that's funny and all but ...I seriously hope you don't think that's what is going to happen :p
I see no scenario in which MC's dick plays a role...at least in the beginning ..and by a role I mean a active role...might be a magic dick but that kind of magic.
Still funny though :p

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
that's funny and all but ...I seriously hope you don't think that's what is going to happen :p
I see no scenario in which MC's dick plays a role...at least in the beginning ..and by a role I mean a active role...might be a magic dick but that kind of magic.
i just think shes sexually frustrated and upset that her daughters are getting more then she is, so after she sees the MC banging Rachel she will think to herself ''mmm so he likes the older women too''

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Well I can see it where she is eves dropping on Jamie and Shauna where Jamie and Shauna is Playing there roles as Cuck queens and them stating that its a beautiful thing to watch. Then Millie starts to question herself about how she raised her girls. ;) :sneaky::p

• Love
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i just think shes sexually frustrated and upset that her daughters are getting more then she is, so after she sees the MC banging Rachel she will think to herself ''mmm so he likes the older women too''
that's ....interesting...but from my point of view I think that's ...highly unlikely, not impossible but ...not likely :p

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes