OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
i think just give the current Ruby the skin tone and hair from the potential new 1 will work, and the new moons eyes are terrifying (but that could just be me)
Totally agree. Honestly the (old) ruby just needs a retexture with lighter skin and few freckles but keeping everything else the same (her facial structure is one of the reasons i like her)

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
They won't need to, she's probably already pregnant or will be soon.
Do we really need to do the maths here? You can not pretend you know you're pregnant when you've been just 4 days trying to get pregnant. Even if MC's legendary field goal accuracy translates to these other shooting attempts, there's a month or so of difference. As we say in Spain, that lie has very short legs -and personally, it strikes me as a very cruel lie to your mother.

And please use spoiler tags

Reactions: Call190Now

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Totally agree. Honestly the (old) ruby just needs a retexture with lighter skin and few freckles but keeping everything else the same (her facial structure is one of the reasons i like her)
i think she actually stands out more then the new 1, her facial structure and her eyes draw you in, i also really like the current Moon for the same reason

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
My main concern regarding Millie is actually how and when are they going to tell her the truth about Jamie's pregnancy. Pretending a pregnancy and lying your own mother about it is such a weird, extreme move (about a quite sensitive topic) that honestly I can't see how BD can defuse it in a 'believable' way. But maybe that lack of imagination of mine explains why I translate games instead of writing them :rolleyes:
If they do decide to keep it up they could decide to say that it must have been a false positive.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do we really need to do the maths here? You can not pretend you know you're pregnant when you've been just 4 days trying to get pregnant. Even if MC's legendary field goal accuracy translates to these other shooting attempts, there's a month or so of difference. As we say in Spain, that lie has very short legs -and personally, it strikes me as a very cruel lie to your mother.

Well the mother in this case may need that sort of cruelty to be kept somewhat in line. Remember let us not act like Millie is a relative normal person, from her introduction it is quite clear she lives in her own delusional world and has been forcing all those around her to conform to that world as well, whether they wanted to or not and whether it hurt them or not.

It may not be her fault as such she is sick, but she is sick and that has consequences. :p Telling her the truth will not help and that lie was likely the only way humanly possible how Liz could achieve her goals of keeping Mom there.

Edit: One of the more interesting points is why she went for that lie beyond the panic she was in and why she thought correctly (if maybe subconciously) that was exactly the thing that would work? I suspect it is a clue to Millie and the things she cares most for and why she built her illusion Her failure to give her childeren a good and loving family life.

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

Millie dont know they only just started having sex unless Jamie phoned her mom to tell her she just lost her virginity

issue28

May 17, 2020
That's not possible....I mean it is possible but it's not going to happen here...I think
Jamie stated that she wants Millie to live with them so she can get away from her husband so as long that person said something hinting towards a possible end game goal with Millie I don't think that your scenario will happen + there is one more thing this VN is at least from my point of view a feel good VN and what you're saying it's not a scenario I would see implemented.
Yes I agree with you that this is a feel good VN (one of the few ones, if you know others can you PM me some titles, cause most of the VN here are very mean spirited) but it has its dark moments... Ryker in the house, bowling alley incident, the corrupt cop, the fucked dreams about the abusive dad, the atempted kidnapping. It's not that far fetched that Millie would do something that awful. This is my opinion of course.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
with the Millie situation you need to remember its not just the MC, Jamie and Liz in the house with her, you also have Shauna, Azel, Rachel, Wendy and now Belle who all know him or has been watching him, plus you have Stacy and Jasmine who he has helped with personal issues and thats not forgetting Harper who hes helping alot and all the other girls.

once they start to talk with Millie i think it will help ease her mind abit, not saying it will completely change it but maybe she will soften a little bit and get her thinking about her own issues back home

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
with the Millie situation you need to remember its not just the MC, Jamie and Liz in the house with her, you also have Shauna, Azel, Rachel, Wendy and now Belle who all know him or has been watching him, plus you have Stacy and Jasmine who he has helped with personal issues and thats not forgetting Harper who hes helping alot and all the other girls.

once they start to talk with Millie i think it will help ease her mind abit, not saying it will completely change it but maybe she will soften a little bit and get her thinking about her own issues back home
I don't think anything will matter unless she opens her eyes and sees that her husband does not care about her or Jamie and Liz. That is the issue. Jamie indicated that she had her mom watch all the interviews about the MC so she probably heard a lot of the stories already. Millie seems to think the MC has no idea what a relationship should be like since he came from a broken home, it is too bad she can't realize she doesn't know what a real relationship is either.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Millie is unstable and has a extremely warped view of the situation... she seems to think he's brain washed her daughters so odds are she'd just assume the same if any of the other girls tried to talk to her. I think the only ones that would have a shot are Wendy and/or Azel.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Millie is unstable and has a extremely warped view of the situation... she seems to think he's brain washed her daughters so odds are she'd just assume the same if any of the other girls tried to talk to her. I think the only ones that would have a shot are Wendy and/or Azel.
Also maybe someone from outside of the home like Belle maybe?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Millie dont know they only just started having sex unless Jamie phoned her mom to tell her she just lost her virginity
And? It takes some weeks to know you're pregnant. If you say today you're pregnant, chances are the deed was done 2-3 weeks ago. So f if you are not currently pregnant when you say you are, then 8 months pass and... where's the baby? That's why I say it will blow up no matter what, so you'd be better off telling her the truth, that it was just a sudden reaction to try and calm her, as soon as possible. Even the 'false positive' option is quite difficult to justify nowadays - in a real life situation, that's it

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
And? It takes some weeks to know you're pregnant. If you say today you're pregnant, chances are the deed was done 2-3 weeks ago. So f if you are not currently pregnant when you say you are, then 8 months pass and... where's the baby? That's why I say it will blow up no matter what, so you'd be better off telling her the truth, that it was just a sudden reaction to try and calm her, as soon as possible. Even the 'false positive' option is quite difficult to justify nowadays - in a real life situation, that's it
"Even the 'false positive' option is quite difficult to justify nowadays - in a real life situation, that's it"
That's not quite true...It happened to my partner and it happened to 2 of my friends that situation....so it's not really that uncommon for it to happen.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
"Even the 'false positive' option is quite difficult to justify nowadays - in a real life situation, that's it"
That's not quite true...It happened to my partner and it happened to 2 of my friends that situation....so it's not really that uncommon for it to happen.
Well, then I'll place my bets for that option. A white lie to cover the prior lie up. For me (just me) it doesn't make the whole situation any better, though. Honestly, for a "feel good" game as many people like to describe this one, I'm finding more and more 'borderline' situations that drag that feeling away - even if they are quick and easily dismantled

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020

Since it is Day 9, it COULD be 6, since I believe Pool day with Jasmine was Day 3, though as of Friday it would have only 4, so fair enough!. Also I am pretty sure there are tests you can take a couple weeks in, so not TOO far off.

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
Ok guys I am testing this for a new WVM project I am working on for next month. I set this up for the proposed Ruby model change. Just a quick survey, if you are interested. If we get a lot of votes I will share the results with Braindrop

could this be modified to add a third option of a blend of old and new, I don't mind the old model, but I like some of the characteristics of the new

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
My apologies if it has been asked already, but, will version 1.0 be the final or at least have the route endings?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes