issue28

May 17, 2020
I for one think there will never be a resolution with Millie. She won't accept it and in the end she would do something so stupid that both her daughters will just have enough or her and throw her out to go back home to her asshole father and cut her off from their lives. Too me that is the most realistic solution to this. Not pretty.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well I can see it where she is eves dropping on Jamie and Shauna where Jamie and Shauna is Playing there roles as Cuck queens and them stating that its a beautiful thing to watch. Then Millie starts to question herself about how she raised her girls. ;) :sneaky::p
but that won't make her say "Yes MC you have my blessing because I can see you make my girls happy"
I think.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I for one think there will never be a resolution with Millie. She won't accept it and in the end she would do something so stupid that both her daughters will just have enough or her and throw her out to go back home to her asshole father and cut her off from their lives. Too me that is the most realistic solution to this. Not pretty.
That's not possible....I mean it is possible but it's not going to happen here...I think
Jamie stated that she wants Millie to live with them so she can get away from her husband so as long that person said something hinting towards a possible end game goal with Millie I don't think that your scenario will happen + there is one more thing this VN is at least from my point of view a feel good VN and what you're saying it's not a scenario I would see implemented.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
but that won't make her say "Yes MC you have my blessing because I can see you make my girls happy"
I think.
Yeah but maybe she will start watching like Jamie and Shauna do and becomes the cuck queen she was born to be but denied herself before because she never gave her ok to be with others to her husband. :sneaky::sneaky:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah but maybe she will start watching like Jamie and Shauna do and becomes the cuck queen she was born to be but denied herself before because she never gave her ok to be with others to her husband. :sneaky::sneaky:
Interesting scenario...I'm just not seeing it :p thought not a bad one I think...
But again...not really seeing it happen :p

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I wonder how MC is going to amend the situation with Millie tbh ...what kind of situation is it needed for Millie to be acceptant of MC and her daughters?
I'm curious how BD will write that .
Watching Jamie scream in ecstasyon MC's magic cock!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
My main concern regarding Millie is actually how and when are they going to tell her the truth about Jamie's pregnancy. Pretending a pregnancy and lying your own mother about it is such a weird, extreme move (about a quite sensitive topic) that honestly I can't see how BD can defuse it in a 'believable' way. But maybe that lack of imagination of mine explains why I translate games instead of writing them :rolleyes:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I wonder how MC is going to amend the situation with Millie tbh ...what kind of situation is it needed for Millie to be acceptant of MC and her daughters?
I'm curious how BD will write that .
To be honest I hope Millie just goes away, but I know that won't happen. If she came on her own and tried to get into the house uninvited then she has a bigger plot to the story. I hate that they had to lie to her even if the MC and Jamie are trying/not trying to have a baby.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Watching Jamie scream in ecstasyon MC's magic cock!
That's not going to happen...I think xD
My main concern regarding Millie is actually how and when are they going to tell her the truth about Jamie's pregnancy. Pretending a pregnancy and lying your own mother about it is such a weird, extreme move (about a quite sensitive topic) that honestly I can't see how BD can defuse it in a 'believable' way. But maybe that lack of imagination of mine explains why I translate games instead of writing them :rolleyes:
Also curious to see how BD will write that scene since it seems inevitable for that to happen
To be honest I hope Millie just goes away, but I know that won't happen. If she came on her own and tried to get into the house uninvited then she has a bigger plot to the story. I hate that they had to lie to her even if the MC and Jamie are trying/not trying to have a baby.
I'm not a fan of the lyiing either...but her going away I don't think it's a option ...I'm guessing she will have a not big ..but bigger role than her current one to play out in the story.
Though in her current condition ...that's hard to pull off.
Can't wait to see how it develops :D
Though in the end I'm 99.99% sure BD will write her awesome :D

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah but it wasn't even Jamie or the MC that did the lying it was Liz that created that scenario.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's not possible....I mean it is possible but it's not going to happen here...I think
Jamie stated that she wants Millie to live with them so she can get away from her husband so as long that person said something hinting towards a possible end game goal with Millie I don't think that your scenario will happen + there is one more thing this VN is at least from my point of view a feel good VN and what you're saying it's not a scenario I would see implemented.
To be honest I think that Issue28 is likely right how this would end in real life with possibly both Jamie and Liz getting seriously emotionally hurt.

This is a game though and mostly an overall feel good game. So I suspect after several Millie tantrums, possibly her even working for a bit with enemies of MC she will somehow see the light, break through her false illusion with some help from possibly one of the older females (Not sure Wendy with her abuse background would be the one that could relate to her and by telling her of her own past open Millie to her own situation or someone else) and Millie will slowly heal and get in a more healthy relation with Jamie and Liz and possibly MC. This game is partly about that healing in the end and that is also what the Hearts Cult is about. :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
To be honest I think that Issue28 is likely right how this would end in real life with possibly both Jamie and Liz getting seriously emotionally hurt.

This is a game though and mostly an overall feel good game. So I suspect after several Millie tantrums, possibly her even working for a bit with enemies of MC she will somehow see the light, break through her false illusion with some help from possibly one of the older females (Not sure Wendy with her abuse background would be the one that could relate to her and by telling her of her own past open Millie to her own situation or someone else) and Millie will slowly heal and get in a more healthy relation with Jamie and Liz and possibly MC. This game is partly about that healing in the end and that is also what the Hearts Cult is about. :)
Not disagreeing and you raise up a very good point...again ...my mind went completely blank and has forgotten about wendy's background....yes you are right that probably will come in to play.

Reactions: AmIReal

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not disagreeing and you raise up a very good point...again ...my mind went completely blank and has forgotten about wendy's background....yes you are right that probably will come in to play.
Yeah the lie may be well be part of the reason for the coming Millie tantrums, though it is also an insight into what is most important to her. :) The real thing about Millie though is that as long as she does not accept that she is living a lie and making decicions based upon and treating everyone around her in ways to keep that lie intact, she will never be able to step over her shadow to keep her own sanity intact and stay away from the pain and reality she has been hiding away for years now. That is the whole reason she built that false reality in the first place.

Reactions: BTLD

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
I'm all for polls but there's been a lot of changes and different versions made from the initial showing, mainly from feedback on discord. There's even a first look at a potential Moon change. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Both are still WIP and are unfinished)
I personally love them, they look more like real people and sisters.
They have this Bryce Dallas Howard look (Ruby like the young Bryce, but Moon like the now Bryce).
So, yeah, awesome.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah the lie may be well be part of the reason for the coming Millie tantrums, though it is also an insight into what is most important to her. :) The real thing about Millie though is that as long as she does not accept that she is living a lie and making decicions based upon and treating everyone around her in ways to keep that lie intact, she will never be able to step over her shadow to keep her own sanity intact and stay away from the pain and reality she has been hiding away for years now. That is the whole reason she built that false reality in the first place.
I definetly agree with you here..untill she comes to terms with her situation and accepts it ....nothing can change or any change that could happen it will only be temporary.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I'm all for polls but there's been a lot of changes and different versions made from the initial showing, mainly from feedback on discord. There's even a first look at a potential Moon change. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Both are still WIP and are unfinished)
Was there a problem with original models? If not, don't fix what ain't broke.

They won't need to, she's probably already pregnant or will be soon.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes