Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
38 responses so far not bad keep them coming.
I'm all for polls but there's been a lot of changes and different versions made from the initial showing, mainly from feedback on discord. There's even a first look at a potential Moon change. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Both are still WIP and are unfinished)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I never really asked but The Twins have no issues with other WVM cults, am I right? What?....I’m not stressed at all.... :eek:
Well there's a reason why mine is the only that ever seems to last... :devilish: ....kidding mostly

For the most part we don't care who you worship we'll respect any other faith that might pop up so long as they respect ours.

Meridox

Dec 10, 2018
Hello everyone, first time writing (ever), but I'm having a problem and don't wanna restart the game from zero.
I loaded my last save from 0.9.3 in the latest update (0.9.4) yet an error appeared and either closes the ren'py or set's me back at the beginning of the game.
Any way you could help me solve this issue?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hello everyone, first time writing (ever), but I'm having a problem and don't wanna restart the game from zero.
I loaded my last save from 0.9.3 in the latest update (0.9.4) yet an error appeared and either closes the ren'py or set's me back at the beginning of the game.
Any way you could help me solve this issue?
look in your auto save page and see if one of those work for you (it did for me)

or here's post with a link to the "fixed" version that hasn't been posted to the thread OP
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-braindrop.35910/post-5041998

Reactions: OutOfAshes

Meridox

Dec 10, 2018
Sadly I made the terrible mistake of trying older saves so all of my auto saves are filled with older ones :cry::cry::cry:

The download link to the thread is on mega, and can't download the full .zip. Any chance it's on NOPY or anyone else?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm all for polls but there's been a lot of changes and different versions made from the initial showing, mainly from feedback on discord. There's even a first look at a potential Moon change. :)
Ugh... i want to like it but i can't.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's your baby. As a fan i really dislike these changes. But your track record is awesome so I'll only bring it up when someone else does :p

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Sadly I made the terrible mistake of trying older saves so all of my auto saves are filled with older ones :cry::cry::cry:

The download link to the thread is on mega, and can't download the full .zip. Any chance it's on NOPY or anyone else?
Unfortunately no

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
How many more updates are we expecting till day 9 is complete? Ill likely blitz through the updates ive missed but it will be nice to where the story has gone during them.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If you could do to ruby how you changed moon (keeping face shape and hair more or less the same ect.) then that's what think would work best coz they don't really look like sisters in the new models. So really in my opinion ruby only needs a re-texture with a lighter skin (kind of like an old car but a fresh coat of paint if you get my meaning)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok I was trying to stay out of this one since last time I got shot down pretty hard by the community with my opinion on Damien. Oh well here goes nothing again.

Let's look at things from Damien's side rather than the MC side for a change. Sorry this is a mix of facts and opinions.

• He needed money to support his mothers health (I know it might do some questionable things to keep my family safe).
  • He got hired to do odds and ends jobs for Ryker in the beginning nothing major.
  • Before he knew it he was in deep and didn't have a way out without losing the help he needed for his mother.
  • He decided the value of his mothers life was more important than a random stranger (aka the MC)
  • He spied on him and relayed some information to Ryker, mostly where he was and who he was with. (no big deal to me sure it takes away some privacy but we get tracked all the time by our phones and computers so no big deal)
  • Ok so he used Jasmine I get this one (he seems really confused with his sexuality and we know people in sports are judged by who they are with).
  • Now the locker room stuff with Lee seemed like flirting at best, nothing to indicate he was cheating on Jasmine (well there is not solid evidence at least, and don't get all high and mighty with me the MC has multiple girlfriends and depending on your path he may have cheated on Jamie so the MC is no better than him on that mark except he got the ok to do so after a few days)
  • As for him asking the MC to take care of Jasmine I think he was trying to figure a way out and wanted her safe because deep down even if he did not want her in a sexual way he does care about her and wants her safe, so I get that.
  • We know Ryker made him do things like skip out the pool date to spy on the MC, and I think he did not like seeing Jasmine so upset and wanted to try to turn the corner but was too deep so he needed the MC help but didn't know how to ask for it.
  • The meeting with Ryker was a wake up call for Damien he got caught and now the MC knew he was working for Ryker. Damien went and explained some of what he was doing. It was like he was trying to come clean and make the MC understand why he was doing things. (look we all make mistakes it is admitting them is the hard part but the hardest is asking for forgiveness).
  • Damien did indicate Ryker was moving on to other things now, but he did not know what that was.
  • Ok flashforward a few days to the big event the bowling alley brawl. Now at this event we do not see Damien take an physical actions of violence towards the MC unlike Ryker, Gorg, Kenji and the unnamed bouncer. The later 4 beat up the MC and Ayden not Damien.
  • Now he tried to convince the MC to just run away since he had no control over Ryker in his drugged state. After that he just walked away with the other security guard over his shoulder. (Now before you get all high and mighty saying he should have done more how can you say that Damien's mother life is worth more than the MC to Damien. IF Damien tried to help the MC he risks the medical care needed for his mother, so I agree with his choice he made at that point).
  • Now there is the inside the bowling ally part while the fight was going on outside. Damien and several security guards tried to prevent people from going outside. Now did he do this to try to protect others from getting hurt or protect Ryker? I think he was trying to do both, since he knew if Ryker found out he did not try to stop people his mother would get cut off, but I also think he did it to try to prevent others from getting hurt by Ryker.
So with all this said I feel Damien got mixed up with the wrong people for the right reasons. He truly wanted to take care of his family, and I feel he loves Jasmine, but just not the same way she loved him. Do I think he can get another chance yes, but do I think it will happen absolutely not. The only reason I want to give him another chance is for the basketball team they took a big hit losing 3 players for the season and another one for a few games.
Uhm in a way MC did give him another chance if his story panned out, both for him and especially his Mom through Rachel and Belle. Just not close to MC or at WVM and even if you would be right on all your points, that still does not mean that MC has to be so inhuman a paragon of goodness and forgive what happened to him and his family (Even if Ryker was one that hit Wendy, Damien made that scene help become possible), without consequences or let Damien be a part of his life after all that happened.

Reactions: Call190Now and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Uhm in a way MC did give him another chance if his story panned out, both for him and especially his Mom through Rachel and Belle. Just not close to MC or at WVM and even if you would be right on all your points, that still does not mean that MC has to be so inhuman a paragon of goodness and forgive what happened to him and his family (Even if Ryker was one that hit Wendy, Damien made that scene help become possible), without consequences ir let Damien be a part of his life after all that happened.
very good point.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Uhm in a way MC did give him another chance if his story panned out, both for him and especially his Mom through Rachel and Belle. Just not close to MC or at WVM and even if you would be right on all your points, that still does not mean that MC has to be so inhuman a paragon of goodness and forgive what happened to him and his family (Even if Ryker was one that hit Wendy, Damien made that scene help become possible), without consequences or let Damien be a part of his life after all that happened.
First off before I continue let me just say I am not on Damien's side I just wish we didn't lose him as a team mate that is all.

Ok well if you want to say that Damien was partially to blame for the incident at the bowling alley then we can say the same for the MC. If he didn't provoke Ryker there then he wouldn't have gotten in the fight and Wendy would not have got hit. It would have been just as easy for him to not go outside or go back inside and call the police. I get we all want Damien to be the bad guy (so you could have Jasmine and not feel as guilty), and point out how he fucked up. The problem is a lot of people are looking at everything towards the MC like he could do no wrong at all. Well guess what the MC is not perfect either he has lied, cheated, injured several people, went to jail as well. Hmmm wait that sounds just like someone else but who, oh yeah Damien did the same thing.

I don't agree with Damien's methods but I have come to terms to accept why he did what he did. I wish we didn't lose him as a team mate that is my main concern we barely have a team. I feel the team is going to struggle without someone with his skills is all. I am sure the MC will be superman and win all or most of the games himself but it would have been nice to have someone like Damien there as well. You know a Scotty Pippen to Michael Jordan, or a Kobe with Shaq kind of thing. Just my opinion

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
First off before I continue let me just say I am not on Damien's side I just wish we didn't lose him as a team mate that is all.

Ok well if you want to say that Damien was partially to blame for the incident at the bowling alley then we can say the same for the MC. If he didn't provoke Ryker there then he wouldn't have gotten in the fight and Wendy would not have got hit. It would have been just as easy for him to not go outside or go back inside and call the police. I get we all want Damien to be the bad guy (so you could have Jasmine and not feel as guilty), and point out how he fucked up. The problem is a lot of people are looking at everything towards the MC like he could do no wrong at all. Well guess what the MC is not perfect either he has lied, cheated, injured several people, went to jail as well. Hmmm wait that sounds just like someone else but who, oh yeah Damien did the same thing.

I don't agree with Damien's methods but I have come to terms to accept why he did what he did. I wish we didn't lose him as a team mate that is my main concern we barely have a team. I feel the team is going to struggle without someone with his skills is all. I am sure the MC will be superman and win all or most of the games himself but it would have been nice to have someone like Damien there as well. You know a Scotty Pippen to Michael Jordan, or a Kobe with Shaq kind of thing. Just my opinion
Didn't Belle said she is bringing 3 more people in the team?to replace the ones we lost?
Maybe 1 or 2 of them maybe even all 3 will be just as good or even better?
All is not lost we can still find a Scotty Pippen to our MC or a Kobe to our MC :d

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes