The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
.........i'm so dead......
No yer not...at least not yet

BB: yea if I wanted you dead I'd have popped yer head like a zit with my 50 cal sniper rifle insteead of tranqing

SB: We're bringing you home to the temple for....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it doesn't take....then....well

The Twins: It's our turn to play :devilish:

And by play they mean torture you in ways that would make Pinhead and The Cenobites go "What...the...FUCK?"

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

BB: yea if I wanted you dead I'd have popped yer head like a zit with my 50 cal sniper rifle insteead of tranqing

And by play they mean torture you in ways that would make Pinhead and The Cenobites go "What...the...FUCK?"
Can I watch please?*stuffing mouth with popcorn*

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Plaguerave

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
no...you're just a masochist
Nah, just putting on a brave face :)

Hehe..

And you think pain is their only way to make you suffer?
no, probably not.....

You're a meanie!

• Haha
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Only time will tell. Maybe you Katie lover's are right. I, however just feel something is off with her. And again it wasn't because she was assertive or just because the first meeting did in fact feel like a trap.

Every interaction with her always felt off even the last update and her words were suspicious to me when she sounded like Damien.

As for Belle vouching for her, well Belle has made mistakes before and is the trusting type. If Rachael vouched for Katie that would be different but Belle is naive and trusting.
i banged the hell out of Katie .. i mean my MC did :love:
i mean why the hell not .. if my MC had any chance at banging any babe i did it .. i mean my MC did it

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Okay, I see who Ruby is now and the change, it's a big improvement but I'm not a fan of the excessive freckles, specifically on her chest and shoulders, kind of encroaching on Stacy's "look" a little too much in that area as the freckled redhead.

Moon's model should probably get an update too.
thats so cool .. i guess i'll be the only one banging the hell out of the new Ruby ... YES !!!!

Reactions: armion82

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
So, back to a somewhat normal day around here I see.
View attachment 1017360
I've got extra if anyone wants.
Nope nope nope I've seen the windowless vans driving up and sown the road and I have seen what the popcorn has done to peoples minds. Making them mindless drones.

I'm running and hiding somewhere in the f95 forums you all are going to have to hunt me down. :p :p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah hence me running like the wind and hiding like a pile of garbage. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::whistle::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
while BB is currently occupied it will give Cedey a chance to show off what see learnt from her, so you can have a head start but she will find you :devilish:

• Sad
Reactions: AmIReal

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok guys I am testing this for a new WVM project I am working on for next month. I set this up for the proposed Ruby model change. Just a quick survey, if you are interested. If we get a lot of votes I will share the results with Braindrop

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes