Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Lets be realistics here...we met a guy who claims he wants to be our best friend.
He doesn't do anything to come close to use.
He spy on us.
He lie to his GF for everything.
Ask us to protect his GF on his behalf.( very sus)
We see him on the lockers room with another male.
We learn he works with someone who try to hurt us.
He try prevent our friends in a time on need to aid us (see fight with Ryker).
We learn he have a connection with a drug dealer.
In the end he say he is sorry for everything and he did all those cause his mom is sick.

Weeeeell fuck him...ok im sorry about his mom but for him after he did all those not in a month or a year as some of you said but in a time of 9 days....bro he really is a piece of shit.
Ok I was trying to stay out of this one since last time I got shot down pretty hard by the community with my opinion on Damien. Oh well here goes nothing again.

Let's look at things from Damien's side rather than the MC side for a change. Sorry this is a mix of facts and opinions.

• He needed money to support his mothers health (I know it might do some questionable things to keep my family safe).
  • He got hired to do odds and ends jobs for Ryker in the beginning nothing major.
  • Before he knew it he was in deep and didn't have a way out without losing the help he needed for his mother.
  • He decided the value of his mothers life was more important than a random stranger (aka the MC)
  • He spied on him and relayed some information to Ryker, mostly where he was and who he was with. (no big deal to me sure it takes away some privacy but we get tracked all the time by our phones and computers so no big deal)
  • Ok so he used Jasmine I get this one (he seems really confused with his sexuality and we know people in sports are judged by who they are with).
  • Now the locker room stuff with Lee seemed like flirting at best, nothing to indicate he was cheating on Jasmine (well there is not solid evidence at least, and don't get all high and mighty with me the MC has multiple girlfriends and depending on your path he may have cheated on Jamie so the MC is no better than him on that mark except he got the ok to do so after a few days)
  • As for him asking the MC to take care of Jasmine I think he was trying to figure a way out and wanted her safe because deep down even if he did not want her in a sexual way he does care about her and wants her safe, so I get that.
  • We know Ryker made him do things like skip out the pool date to spy on the MC, and I think he did not like seeing Jasmine so upset and wanted to try to turn the corner but was too deep so he needed the MC help but didn't know how to ask for it.
  • The meeting with Ryker was a wake up call for Damien he got caught and now the MC knew he was working for Ryker. Damien went and explained some of what he was doing. It was like he was trying to come clean and make the MC understand why he was doing things. (look we all make mistakes it is admitting them is the hard part but the hardest is asking for forgiveness).
  • Damien did indicate Ryker was moving on to other things now, but he did not know what that was.
  • Ok flashforward a few days to the big event the bowling alley brawl. Now at this event we do not see Damien take an physical actions of violence towards the MC unlike Ryker, Gorg, Kenji and the unnamed bouncer. The later 4 beat up the MC and Ayden not Damien.
  • Now he tried to convince the MC to just run away since he had no control over Ryker in his drugged state. After that he just walked away with the other security guard over his shoulder. (Now before you get all high and mighty saying he should have done more how can you say that Damien's mother life is worth more than the MC to Damien. IF Damien tried to help the MC he risks the medical care needed for his mother, so I agree with his choice he made at that point).
  • Now there is the inside the bowling ally part while the fight was going on outside. Damien and several security guards tried to prevent people from going outside. Now did he do this to try to protect others from getting hurt or protect Ryker? I think he was trying to do both, since he knew if Ryker found out he did not try to stop people his mother would get cut off, but I also think he did it to try to prevent others from getting hurt by Ryker.
So with all this said I feel Damien got mixed up with the wrong people for the right reasons. He truly wanted to take care of his family, and I feel he loves Jasmine, but just not the same way she loved him. Do I think he can get another chance yes, but do I think it will happen absolutely not. The only reason I want to give him another chance is for the basketball team they took a big hit losing 3 players for the season and another one for a few games.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Ok I was trying to stay out of this one since last time I got shot down pretty hard by the community with my opinion on Damien. Oh well here goes nothing again.

Let's look at things from Damien's side rather than the MC side for a change. Sorry this is a mix of facts and opinions.

• He needed money to support his mothers health (I know it might do some questionable things to keep my family safe).
  • He got hired to do odds and ends jobs for Ryker in the beginning nothing major.
  • Before he knew it he was in deep and didn't have a way out without losing the help he needed for his mother.
  • He decided the value of his mothers life was more important than a random stranger (aka the MC)
  • He spied on him and relayed some information to Ryker, mostly where he was and who he was with. (no big deal to me sure it takes away some privacy but we get tracked all the time by our phones and computers so no big deal)
  • Ok so he used Jasmine I get this one (he seems really confused with his sexuality and we know people in sports are judged by who they are with).
  • Now the locker room stuff with Lee seemed like flirting at best, nothing to indicate he was cheating on Jasmine (well there is not solid evidence at least, and don't get all high and mighty with me the MC has multiple girlfriends and depending on your path he may have cheated on Jamie so the MC is no better than him on that mark except he got the ok to do so after a few days)
  • As for him asking the MC to take care of Jasmine I think he was trying to figure a way out and wanted her safe because deep down even if he did not want her in a sexual way he does care about her and wants her safe, so I get that.
  • We know Ryker made him do things like skip out the pool date to spy on the MC, and I think he did not like seeing Jasmine so upset and wanted to try to turn the corner but was too deep so he needed the MC help but didn't know how to ask for it.
  • The meeting with Ryker was a wake up call for Damien he got caught and now the MC knew he was working for Ryker. Damien went and explained some of what he was doing. It was like he was trying to come clean and make the MC understand why he was doing things. (look we all make mistakes it is admitting them is the hard part but the hardest is asking for forgiveness).
  • Damien did indicate Ryker was moving on to other things now, but he did not know what that was.
  • Ok flashforward a few days to the big event the bowling alley brawl. Now at this event we do not see Damien take an physical actions of violence towards the MC unlike Ryker, Gorg, Kenji and the unnamed bouncer. The later 4 beat up the MC and Ayden not Damien.
  • Now he tried to convince the MC to just run away since he had no control over Ryker in his drugged state. After that he just walked away with the other security guard over his shoulder. (Now before you get all high and mighty saying he should have done more how can you say that Damien's mother life is worth more than the MC to Damien. IF Damien tried to help the MC he risks the medical care needed for his mother, so I agree with his choice he made at that point).
  • Now there is the inside the bowling ally part while the fight was going on outside. Damien and several security guards tried to prevent people from going outside. Now did he do this to try to protect others from getting hurt or protect Ryker? I think he was trying to do both, since he knew if Ryker found out he did not try to stop people his mother would get cut off, but I also think he did it to try to prevent others from getting hurt by Ryker.
So with all this said I feel Damien got mixed up with the wrong people for the right reasons. He truly wanted to take care of his family, and I feel he loves Jasmine, but just not the same way she loved him. Do I think he can get another chance yes, but do I think it will happen absolutely not. The only reason I want to give him another chance is for the basketball team they took a big hit losing 3 players for the season and another one for a few games.
I feel like you could literally write an essay for every single thing about WVM :ROFLMAO: o_O
Also I agree with you on the whole Damien thing.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Interesting points and the only point I'll "tackle" a bit is the last one...the reasoning to be honest in the end doesn't matter why he did what he did...in the end what matters is that he did.
He actively tried to stop people from going outside resulting in MC's injury and others.
There's no denying that we can think about the reasons as much as we want but in the end the charges will be lesser but still there will be charges.
I mean the deed could seem less evil but it's still evil.
So...that for me is the point where I break off with Damien.
That's my take on your last point at least :D

Reactions: Vile_Mage

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
dont forget Damien also interrupted the sexy time with the goddess so for that hes unforgivable :mad:
yep I might have been able to forgive everything else eventually but as High Priest of the Cult I cannot forgive or forget interrupting when we were about to commune with (read: fuck the brains out of) The Goddess. So now I don't care if he gives me his immortal soul, his girlfriend and can play like the second coming of Michael Jordan HE IS FUCKING DEAD TO ME

SB: Public service anouncement: Never ever interfere with Daddy's time with Mommy....

BB: Unless you like having yer heart ripped out....via yer asshole

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Which one's the goddess? I thought MC was with a few of the girls at the time.

Well that depends who you ask.

I think most agree the Harem queen is Jamie, but there are several other girls that members here have stated as a goddess. The most notably is Bailey who has a large cult following. I personally have referred to Stacy as a Redhead goddess, but several others will say their favorite girl is a goddess as well. As long as you have good things to say about Bailey you should be safe.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well that depends who you ask.

I think most agree the Harem queen is Jamie, but there are several other girls that members here have stated as a goddess. The most notably is Bailey who has a large cult following. I personally have referred to Stacy as a Redhead goddess, but several others will say their favorite girl is a goddess as well. As long as you have good things to say about Bailey you should be safe.
........Harper and Veronica......

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes