Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I honestly have no problems with Damien, I don't really feel he did anything wrong.

Just seems weird to me to hate on him because he's a gay man struggling with his feelings so his relationship with Jasmine suffered.

The way the MC goes on about it, he acts like Damien was abusing her.
no1 hates him because hes gay, people hate him because hes a backstabbing snake who was spying on the MC for the douchebag who then attacked the MC and Damien just walked away and even stopped people going to help him, also interrupted sexy time with Bailey and thats unforgivable

Last edited:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Damien just walked away and even stopped people going to help him
Speaking of which, I don't recall, did it say who or what happened to the person Damien was carrying off? Cause look at his model it looked like an honest to god kid. He was tiny.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I honestly have no problems with Damien, I don't really feel he did anything wrong.

Just seems weird to me to hate on him because he's a gay man struggling with his feelings so his relationship with Jasmine suffered.

The way the MC goes on about it, he acts like Damien was abusing her.
I see how you look at this, but I have a somewhat different opinion.
When MC and Damien meet, he offers to be his best friend, thereafter he only spies for another. Point 1 betrayal.
The second one is Damien (for quite some time Knows He's Gay, but still keeps his relationship with Jasmine.) and him having affairs with others.
The third one is Damien fighting inside the bowling hall, to prevent MC getting help...
So hating him is not the right thing, because MC (and me too) understand why he acted the way he did.
However, the trust he needs is completely gone.

And Damien wás abusing Jasmine, by having affairs.

Reactions: pecard255 and Bailz

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I see how you look at this, but I have a somewhat different opinion.
When MC and Damien meet, he offers to be his best friend, thereafter he only spies for another. Point 1 betrayal.
The second one is Damien (for quite some time Knows He's Gay, but still keeps his relationship with Jasmine.) and him having affairs with others.
The third one is Damien fighting inside the bowling hall, to prevent MC getting help...
So hating him is not the right thing, because MC (and me too) understand why he acted the way he did.
However, the trust he needs is completely gone.

And Damien wás abusing Jasmine, by having affairs.
Yeah him wanting to get close to MC to give information to Ryker is kind of scummy, but it all happens so quick, that he never got close to the MC. If this happened over weeks or months I'd feel the sting of betrayal, but after a few days, meh, it makes sense for him to remain loyal to Ryker over the new guy.

Does he really have affairs? We see one thing happening in the locker room but we don't much about it.

Plus is the MC really one to judge on affairs, if having sex with multiple people is emotionally abusive to Jasmine then she should never join the Harem.

And as for blocking people from coming out, it was all women inside. He kept them out of danger by keeping them inside.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Plus is the MC really one to judge on affairs, if having sex with multiple people is emotionally abusive to Jasmine then she should never join the Harem.
When your girlfriend tells you she gets off on you banging other people it's not the same as when you walk behind her back to bang people she doesn't know about while you ignore her every need and pretend that you are into her because you are too deep in your own bullshit you created.

Jasmine never said banging multiple people was a problem, you can't just bring that out of no where

Reactions: csmk14 and cakeny

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
is there social distancing yeT?
No. In the vast majority of the games here, along with TV shows, movies, etc it's set that the pandemic never happened. Think of it is a parallel timeline where it never got started.

Sucks it's a no incest (fuck Patreon) and Cedey is MC's sister. She is too hot to be not bangable. Though in reality if I was sent into the game as me the only ones of the appropriate age would be MC's mom, Rachel and probably Harp.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah him wanting to get close to MC to give information to Ryker is kind of scummy, but it all happens so quick, that he never got close to the MC. If this happened over weeks or months I'd feel the sting of betrayal, but after a few days, meh, it makes sense for him to remain loyal to Ryker over the new guy.

Does he really have affairs? We see one thing happening in the locker room but we don't much about it.

And as for blocking people from coming out, it was all women inside. He kept them out of danger by keeping them inside.
okay, timewise you are correct, however, betrayal is betrayal.
he himself tells mc that he was unfaithful. which MC saw.
About judging... MC does have affairs, with just about everything female. However, this is consensual.
Damien does so secretly. And thus cheats on Jasmine...
MC can give Jasmine the same he gives all women. Trust, Safety, Truth and Love & Respect.

in the bowlingcenter MC's teammates fight Damien but still Aiden comes to help MC.

Reactions: csmk14 and cakeny

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
I was wondering why there was so much discussion about Ruby considering she didn't appear in the update. And by redoing this update a second time I saw the question asked at the end.
the new model is definitely better !!!

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
I'm actually a big Katie fan, sure she seems Sketch, but she has hinted and alluded to doing more in the background, I'm looking forward to seeing more of that content to build up her backstory some more, and maybe it'll let us gain new insight on how Charles got so messed up, and maybe why her brother is so cray cray.

Love all the new managers and can't wait for more story involving them! Tia still a bit, over bearing I want to say, may not be the right word, but 1st meeting is her coming to you in the shower essentially propositioning a stranger still keeps me wary of her. Sending out weird stalker vibes essentially, I could be wrong. As apposed to Penny who followed ya and was open about it. So we'll see where she goes in the story! I love Jasmine, Zoe, Penny, Katie, and Carly though can't wait to see more of them in and around the home in the future content!

Also looking forward to the MC finally doing the interview, and seeing if his other interviews at various points like at the party or while being arrested pop up on the news and are discussed in some light and how the MC would react to how the world around him perceives his actions, and whether it would further drive the MC to act one way or another.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Love all the new managers and can't wait for more story involving them! Tia still a bit, over bearing I want to say, may not be the right word, but 1st meeting is her coming to you in the shower essentially propositioning a stranger still keeps me wary of her. Sending out weird stalker vibes essentially, I could be wrong. As apposed to Penny who followed ya and was open about it. So we'll see where she goes in the story! I love Jasmine, Zoe, Penny, Katie, and Carly though can't wait to see more of them in and around the home in the future content!
Agree. But I feel that Penny just being a maid is kind of strange. She could be like the MC's spokesman or something since she followed his life so much.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Saddened by the love of the new ruby design. I loved the cross-eyed old one. And the new looks like Stacy in 5 or ten years.

Full disclosure, I know most of it is because I'm anti "fixing" on a wip.

As for posters still defending Damien that really blows my mind. You should remove cancers from your life not embrace them. Remember the tale of the scorpion and the frog...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Saddened by the love of the new ruby design. I loved the cross-eyed old one. And the new looks like Stacy in 5 or ten years.

Full disclosure, I know most of it is because I'm anti "fixing" on a wip.

As for posters still defending Damien that really blows my mind. You should remove cancers from your life not embrace them. Remember the tale of the scorpion and the frog...
While I like the new design I as well prefer the original model. Not that my opinion matters at all, but I hope he does not change her to the new model. I am a big fan of redheads and I really like the original model better because it seems to fit her personality and seemed like her model and moon could actually be sisters. The new model looks like a cross between the old model and Stacy's model.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes