Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
I can't really explain it, I'll be 100% honest when she try to seduce the mc first time they met i felt suspicious of her and I have never shook that feeling.

I have no problem with assertive women mind you but something about her screams do not trust her. I wish I knew why but ever scene she is in, I prepare for her to screw me over...
I don't trust her at all yet but she's kinda neutral to me atm, same about Belle.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't trust her at all yet but she's kinda neutral to me atm, same about Belle.
just like I said about Katie she has done nothing to deserve mistrust actually for Belle is quite the opposite ..she has done alot of things to deserve the trust.
EDIT : Plus she got Rachael's seal of approval ..so to not trust her ..it seems a little bit crazy to me.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
LOL! None of My recent saves worked,....Or maybe I should say that I didn't have any.
But I found an old one,... All the way Back to the New House, Meeting Tali, and the Fight at the Bowling Event.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I can't really explain it, I'll be 100% honest when she try to seduce the mc first time they met i felt suspicious of her and I have never shook that feeling.

I have no problem with assertive women mind you but something about her screams do not trust her. I wish I knew why but ever scene she is in, I prepare for her to screw me over...
Well, to be Fair, First Time meeting Katie wasn't so much a 'mistrust' of her; as It was a feeling of being 'set-up' by Charles.
- First Time I played this, Meeting Katie in Charles' office,... I Felt "This has TRAP written All over it!", and MC turned her down.
(I am Sure Charles would have Loved to have some kind of Power & Control over Our MC (blackmail))
- Katie was just being Katie; a Naughty & lusting female wanting Sex & Fun w/ MC.
That Does Not make her untrustworthy

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
- Katie was just being Katie; a Naughty & lusting female wanting Sex & Fun w/ MC.
That Does Not make her untrustworthy
well that's not quite true ...she did say why she did what she did and what you're saying isn't really her reasoning.
But I do agree with you that there's no reason to be mistrusfull with her.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well that's not quite true ...she did said why she did what she did and what you're saying isn't really her reasoning.
But I do agree with you that there's no reason to be mistrusfull with her.
she mentioned something like she did things behind the scene to help you or things could have been worse for you .. or something like that

Reactions: Call190Now and BTLD

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I was having the same problem and just replayed the whole game. It doesn't take long if you just skip all the text you already read.

Reactions: Renozrz

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I have 11 pages of saves I was able to find one that worked and made a few extra along they way. Glad it was during the jail and not before the bowling. Really didn't want to pass through that part again.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020

I was like that at first like wtf she want, she know more than she tell etc etc etc but after she explain her side and her motives i change mi mind...maybe she hasn't tell us everything she knows but that doesn't mean she want to hurt us...and Belle put her in the team so it means it on MC's side even if Belle is kinda mysterious

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I was like that at first like wtf she want, she know more than she tell etc etc etc but after she explain her side and her motives i change mi mind...maybe she hasn't tell us everything she knows but that doesn't mean she want to hurt us...and Belle put her in the team so it means it on MC's side even if Belle is kinda mysterious
basically ...what I just said ...a few posts back

Reactions: Vile_Mage
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes