Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Just gonna say this now, if ya'll be sleepin on Skye, got another thing comin. So glad our boy made it through

I WANNA SEE OUR HOMIE VS OUR PIMP GOD DAMMIT!

Battle for the ages my peeps, fuck all those other match ups, I'm looking forward to Racheal vs Skye and seeing if our bro can beat our fixer.

Oh and Jamie all the way over her sister, and Bailey will probably destroy Zoe once she gets to that stage.

What is an Empress to a Goddess?

But if he can get out of his bracket, I'd love to see our built homie going up against said goddess, because I wanna know where the Skye lovers be at.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Mind Drop #13 (02/23/2021) Another long, ranty post about an important topic called releases

Hey guys, first three renders are from the upcoming update and the fourth is part of the day 1 rework.
Got some big boy stuff to talk about so let's not waste any time

Game related stuff:
- Update near the 13th
- Main topic of the rant below so look down there :)

Dev related stuff:
- Not much to comment on since my week was spent moving and the only things I accomplished dev wise was making the character sheet. (But man, that character sheet took a lot of time. Waaay longer than I thought it would)

- Well actually another thing I've been working on is the organization of my files. But, for your sake I won't really go into detail about that

Personal related stuff:
- We're moved in completely now. Still a ton of work to do with unpacking things and setting everything up but we're over the biggest hurdle

- If I can give a piece of life advice. Always keep a friend who can lift heavy things.
Most of my irl friends are pretty small women and while I'm sure they would've helped out as much as they possibly could've I would've felt bad if they had gotten hurt or anything.
Same goes for the fiancee
I moved as much of the heavy stuff as I could on my own which was all but a few things and fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I'm so sore and tired

Mind drop:
Okay, big boy topic and it's also a topic that could anger a lot of people especially because of how turbulent I've been with them.
Update schedules.

And before I really dive into it I want to say that I'm bringing this up now because I want feedback on it. Nothing is set in stone and it's merely just me talking about where my head has been at for a bit now.

So, why do I want to talk about update schedules?
Because even after all the changes I'm still having issues.
It's not a work issue, it's not a life issue, it's something with me.

I'm not sure what changed, I'm not sure when it changed but I do not feel right with the current update schedule of bi-weekly releases.

(Pre-emptive apology if my rant gets confusing or jumps around a bit. None of this is planned out and my goal is to be unapologetically truthful and that pretty much means I'm just gonna write down wherever my head goes)

So what's wrong?

A few things. All of them need some elaboration but to put it plainly. I do not feel efficient, I don't feel very satisfied, and I feel like things could be better.

Inefficient:
The reason why I feel inefficient is mainly because of the render cap. I think it fucks with my expectations of myself and while it's great for consistency and my personal life it's just not great for my work ethic. I think I'm teaching myself bad habits.
It's honestly hard to explain as it's really just a mental block and I'm really not sure why it's happening. Like I said the new schedule has been great for everything except my workaholic brain and I could always just remove the render cap but at that point why not just return to weekly releases? Well, I'd just be returning to the old problem of any issues = delay.
And it's not an effort issue. I work just as hard but there's a mental block where I spend more time second guessing things and going over already done stuff and for some reason I just hate holding back on my releases. It's the most flat feeling to have an update that's only 200 renders when you have 600 more renders you could show already.

Not satisfied:
I started this game with weekly releases. It was always how I envisioned working on it and there were always people complaining about "small updates". It's always been a complaint that bugged me because of how much time and effort I put in but I never let it effect me to a point of trying to make changes because I liked having weekly releases. I loved the instant feedback and gratification that came with it. I looked forward to release days and even when there were issues they didn't bum me out too much... until delays and stuff at least.
But lately I have not felt very excited or much satisfaction from releases. I think it comes back to the render cap and knowing what I have to show and not putting it all out.

While unique I think there are some major downsides to bite sized updates.
The biggest one being that they can be well... unsatisfying.

No matter how great a piece of entertainment is, it can be infuriating when you only receive it in small chunks.
Imagine if the finale of your favorite show was broken into 4 parts? It'd be much less smooth and way less satisfying.
But you're a fan and you're going to watch even if you know it'll be a lesser experience overall.

That's basically where I think I find myself now. I think a lot of people including myself have sort of gotten fed up of small updates. I at least have.
The more thought I put into it the less I can justify continuing on with them.

Things could be better:
There's an answer to my problems but it'd be a tough choice to make.
Update when it's done. When a day / week is finished I upload it.

It would fix my inefficiency issue because I could work my ass off with no repercussions if there was an issue in my life as there would be no deadlines.
It'd fix the satisfaction issue for me and a lot of players because you'd be getting the full thing, both the set up and the payoff as it's intended to be experienced without annoying pauses.

I've weighed the pros and cons so many times in my head. And it really boils down to the fact that "Update when its ready" has all of the pros of what would make for the best game and experience. And the pros of the "bi-weekly" release is mainly me fulfilling expectations.

Drawbacks:
Now there is one big issue that would arise if I took that route and it's pretty much what's holding me back from pulling the trigger on changing the schedule.
My patreon and tiers are all set up for bi-weekly releases. You guys pledged with those in mind. I feel like it'd be fucked up to just change them completely without at the very least getting feedback from you guys first.

My ideas are pretty basic to try and accommodate the tiers a bit. I would love suggestions or ideas on more.

-The first being early access. Higher tiers play sooner. Prob by 3-4 days each tier.
-Weekly polls for all patrons and some tier exclusive polls (Mainly Rachael client polls)
-Monthly render sets that would function the same as releases with rolling out to other tiers later on.
-Polls for those monthly sets
-Random individual renders (Not sets. But more singular pin-up style renders)(also polls for them)

Yeah, mainly images and polls. I don't want anything too crazy as I do want 95%+ of my focus to be on the game itself. But like I said I'm very open to suggestions.

Fuck... where do I go from here?
I guess I could address any potential worries.

You won't use this as an opportunity to work less right?

There's always been a feeling of "less work" around larger release windows. But you guys know how fast I work and what my goals are for a week. Usually it's 1 week = 100-120 renders. So if an update took 8 weeks then you'd expect it to be 800-960 renders long. And that will still be the case.

I thought the new work system was going well?
It was and I'm not happy that I feel the way I do about it because it honestly made a ton of sense and worked in every way except one that is very important to me. But there's a part of me that knows deep down that this is the right move to make.

How will we know when the release will come out?

I would still talk about the update and progress in mind drops. And I'd give heads up to when it's close to dropping.

This post is so weird. It's so fucking hard to write. I feel nervous and my stomach is in knots. I ordered food and it's been here for 15 minutes and I haven't touched it yet because I'm just writing this.

I hate making changes... especially large ones like this. It feels like I'm going back on my word and I don't like it. But I know it's the best thing for the game. I know it's the best thing for me. I especially hate having to fuck with the tiers but it's what would have to happen.

Sometimes I hate that I care so much. It'd be easier if I was the kind of person that could be like "Yo, I'm changing this because it's better. lolokbye"
Instead I'm the kind to write up a thesis on my thoughts.

But I'm not here to take your money, I'm here to give you a good game. And I think this is the best way to do so and that's all that should matter right? Everything else will work itself out and we'll figure it out.

Once again none of this is concrete. I'm definitely leaning towards this change but I'm not all the way there yet.
Nonetheless you can still expect that 400 render release on / near the 13th. (I say near just because the move is taking a bit longer than I thought it would, but it'll be close to that date)
The 300 render one planned for after that is in limbo with this change though.

Also just to quickly clarify. A lot of people always express concern for me whenever I express myself and my own concerns this way. I'm fine, I'm happy and life is going the best it ever has. I just really care about being honest with you guys. You guys mean the world to me and I don't take changes like this lightly. I know in the grand scheme it's not a big deal, it's the way most games are developed for good reason. But it never feels good to change and shift expectations.
I know the majority of you will be fine with this but I also know it's a big change that is coming soon after another big change. But I also feel those changes were always leading to this point. I also talked about how we'd try a few different things.
I considered going to monthly's but it'd just be the same issue over a longer period of time.

Maybe I should've structured this out more. I feel like I have a lot left to say. Maybe I'll elaborate further later on.

I know if I go this route I'll need to have more concrete plans for it. I'll probably pause for March as well just in anticipation for changes.

On a complete side note just because I was thinking about old me from the comments above but I feel like a different person than when I first started WVM. I was broke af, living in a broken home, not much going on.

Now I make more than I ever could have dreamed even with the pauses. Living in a home I never dreamed of living in, I have a beautiful healthy family and if things work out the way they should then I just might be a father soon. Life moves fucking fast.
And I'd never be where I am now without you guys. I'll never let you forget it.

I know some people are going to be really bummed out by this and that sucks. But the more I think and write down the more clear it becomes that it's where WVM needs to go.

I'm going to call it here. I don't need to information overload you guys. There'll probably be another post about this topic this week.

As always thank you all so much for the support.
Love you guys <3

(Would poll about the changes but with the post being public it feels a bit odd. Plus a different lighter topic is always welcomed.)

POLL: In your main playthrough, are you pursuing a relationship with Zoe?

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

Mind Drop #13 (02/23/2021) Another long, ranty post about an important topic called releases

Hey guys, first three renders are from the upcoming update and the fourth is part of the day 1 rework.

Game related stuff:
- Update near the 13th

Dev related stuff:
- Not much to comment on since my week was spent moving and the only things I accomplished dev wise was making the character sheet. (But man, that character sheet took a lot of time. Waaay longer than I thought it would)

- Well actually another thing I've been working on is the organization of my files. But, for your sake I won't really go into detail about that

Personal related stuff:
- We're moved in completely now. Still a ton of work to do with unpacking things and setting everything up but we're over the biggest hurdle

- If I can give a piece of life advice. Always keep a friend who can lift heavy things.
Most of my irl friends are pretty small women and while I'm sure they would've helped out as much as they possibly could've I would've felt bad if they had gotten hurt or anything.
I moved as much of the heavy stuff as I could on my own which was all but a few things and fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I'm so sore and tired

Mind drop:
Okay, big boy topic and it's also a topic that could anger a lot of people especially because of how turbulent I've been with them.
Update schedules.

And before I really dive into it I want to say that I'm bringing this up now because I want feedback on it. Nothing is set in stone and it's merely just me talking about where my head has been at for a bit now.

I'm not sure what changed, I'm not sure when it changed but I do not feel right with the current update schedule of bi-weekly releases.

(Pre-emptive apology if my rant gets confusing or jumps around a bit. None of this is planned out and my goal is to be unapologetically truthful and that pretty much means I'm just gonna write down wherever my head goes)

So what's wrong?
A few things. All of them need some elaboration but to put it plainly. I do not feel efficient, I don't feel very satisfied, and I feel like things could be better.

Inefficient:
The reason why I feel inefficient is mainly because of the render cap. I think it fucks with my expectations of myself and while it's great for consistency and my personal life it's just not great for my work ethic. I think I'm teaching myself bad habits.
It's honestly hard to explain as it's really just a mental block and I'm really not sure why it's happening. Like I said the new schedule has been great for everything except my workaholic brain and I could always just remove the render cap but at that point why not just return to weekly releases? Well, I'd just be returning to the old problem of any issues = delay.
And it's not an effort issue. I work just as hard but there's a mental block where I spend more time second guessing things and going over already done stuff and for some reason I just hate holding back on my releases. It's the most flat feeling to have an update that's only 200 renders when you have 600 more renders you could show already.

Not satisfied:
I started this game with weekly releases. It was always how I envisioned working on it and there were always people complaining about "small updates". It's always been a complaint that bugged me because of how much time and effort I put in but I never let it effect me to a point of trying to make changes because I liked having weekly releases. I loved the instant feedback and gratification that came with it. I looked forward to release days and even when there were issues they didn't bum me out too much... until delays and stuff at least.
But lately I have not felt very excited or much satisfaction from releases. I think it comes back to the render cap and knowing what I have to show and not putting it all out.

No matter how great a piece of entertainment is, it can be infuriating when you only receive it in small chunks.
Imagine if the finale of your favorite show was broken into 4 parts? It'd be much less smooth and way less satisfying.
But you're a fan and you're going to watch even if you know it'll be a lesser experience overall.

That's basically where I think I find myself now. I think a lot of people including myself have sort of gotten fed up of small updates. I at least have.

Things could be better:

It would fix my inefficiency issue because I could work my ass off with no repercussions if there was an issue in my life as there would be no deadlines.
It'd fix the satisfaction issue for me and a lot of players because you'd be getting the full thing, both the set up and the payoff as it's intended to be experienced without annoying pauses.

I've weighed the pros and cons so many times in my head. And it really boils down to the fact that "Update when its ready" has all of the pros of what would make for the best game and experience. And the pros of the "bi-weekly" release is mainly me fulfilling expectations.

Drawbacks:
Now there is one big issue that would arise if I took that route and it's pretty much what's holding me back from pulling the trigger on changing the schedule.
My patreon and tiers are all set up for bi-weekly releases. You guys pledged with those in mind. I feel like it'd be fucked up to just change them completely without at the very least getting feedback from you guys first.

My ideas are pretty basic to try and accommodate the tiers a bit. I would love suggestions or ideas on more.

-The first being early access. Higher tiers play sooner. Prob by 3-4 days each tier.
-Weekly polls for all patrons and some tier exclusive polls (Mainly Rachael client polls)
-Monthly render sets that would function the same as releases with rolling out to other tiers later on.
-Random individual renders (Not sets. But more singular pin-up style renders)(also polls for them)

Yeah, mainly images and polls. I don't want anything too crazy as I do want 95%+ of my focus to be on the game itself. But like I said I'm very open to suggestions.

There's always been a feeling of "less work" around larger release windows. But you guys know how fast I work and what my goals are for a week. Usually it's 1 week = 100-120 renders. So if an update took 8 weeks then you'd expect it to be 800-960 renders long. And that will still be the case.

It was and I'm not happy that I feel the way I do about it because it honestly made a ton of sense and worked in every way except one that is very important to me. But there's a part of me that knows deep down that this is the right move to make.

I would still talk about the update and progress in mind drops. And I'd give heads up to when it's close to dropping.

This post is so weird. It's so fucking hard to write. I feel nervous and my stomach is in knots. I ordered food and it's been here for 15 minutes and I haven't touched it yet because I'm just writing this.

I hate making changes... especially large ones like this. It feels like I'm going back on my word and I don't like it. But I know it's the best thing for the game. I know it's the best thing for me. I especially hate having to fuck with the tiers but it's what would have to happen.

Sometimes I hate that I care so much. It'd be easier if I was the kind of person that could be like "Yo, I'm changing this because it's better. lolokbye"

But I'm not here to take your money, I'm here to give you a good game. And I think this is the best way to do so and that's all that should matter right? Everything else will work itself out and we'll figure it out.

Once again none of this is concrete. I'm definitely leaning towards this change but I'm not all the way there yet.
Nonetheless you can still expect that 400 render release on / near the 13th. (I say near just because the move is taking a bit longer than I thought it would, but it'll be close to that date)

Also just to quickly clarify. A lot of people always express concern for me whenever I express myself and my own concerns this way. I'm fine, I'm happy and life is going the best it ever has. I just really care about being honest with you guys. You guys mean the world to me and I don't take changes like this lightly. I know in the grand scheme it's not a big deal, it's the way most games are developed for good reason. But it never feels good to change and shift expectations.
I know the majority of you will be fine with this but I also know it's a big change that is coming soon after another big change. But I also feel those changes were always leading to this point. I also talked about how we'd try a few different things.
I considered going to monthly's but it'd just be the same issue over a longer period of time.

Maybe I should've structured this out more. I feel like I have a lot left to say. Maybe I'll elaborate further later on.

I know if I go this route I'll need to have more concrete plans for it. I'll probably pause for March as well just in anticipation for changes.

On a complete side note just because I was thinking about old me from the comments above but I feel like a different person than when I first started WVM. I was broke af, living in a broken home, not much going on.

Now I make more than I ever could have dreamed even with the pauses. Living in a home I never dreamed of living in, I have a beautiful healthy family and if things work out the way they should then I just might be a father soon. Life moves fucking fast.

I know some people are going to be really bummed out by this and that sucks. But the more I think and write down the more clear it becomes that it's where WVM needs to go.

I'm going to call it here. I don't need to information overload you guys. There'll probably be another post about this topic this week.

Love you guys <3

(Would poll about the changes but with the post being public it feels a bit odd. Plus a different lighter topic is always welcomed.)

In my personal opinion, I believe that a day per update would probably be the best approach, but also not setting a deadline (so its ready when its ready) this way BD doesn't have to feel as pressured to get out an update and also we would get more content per update but will still leave us with satisfaction and also anticipation to play on when the next updates drop.

However I believe that a week per update would possibly be too much (for the player and BD himself) as we would have to wait longer but also I think this could cause BD to feel like he needs to work harder and faster (due to people complaining about how long updates take... and so on)

This is all in my personal opinion, whatever Braindrop chooses to do going forward I will 100% stand by and support his decision.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Game related stuff:
- Update near the 13th

Dev related stuff:

Personal related stuff:

Mind drop:
Update schedules.

So what's wrong?

Inefficient:

Not satisfied:

Things could be better:

Drawbacks:

Love you guys <3

Braindrop (in case you see this) :)

For me personally it's very simple, do what feels best for you. I'm convinced that in the end that is what will bring out the best game you want.

The poll isn't here but i'll answer anyway: YES!

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I am employed as a developer. The problem with not setting any deadline tends to be that things tend to take even longer: it's always very tempting to change what you've just done because you think you can do better, oh and that new idea you've just had and feel very excited about is great but wasn't planned. It's just all very human and there's no avoiding it. Not having deadlines is absolutely terrible for perfectionists (and not only them), and WVM seems to be a product of love for Braindrop so I'm afraid he would fall in that category. So it's not a matter of achieving 800 renders per week if they won't all be used in the end or you could have been more efficient (and relaxed) instead. I don't think the problem is the deadlines, although Braindrop may not be too comfortable with the bi-weekly deadline just yet. If meeting the deadlines seem hard, I rather suggest lowering your target and delivering less on that release rather than delaying it, and if it is a recurring issue then lower your usual target: 500-600 renders a week is good too! It's quite standard software development to plan some time for unforeseen issues - and if there are none, then at the end of your work cycle feel free to add content to what was originally planned in this allocated time.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey I know I will support BD no matter what update route he decides to take. As long as we get to experience the story he wants to tell I will be happy. Sure lots of updates are great, but if he needs to change that to figure out something that works best for him then I am all for it. I know if he doesn't like it he will figure out something that will work for him.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Round 1 Recap

It was a great first round all around for the most of the favorites in round one. We had two upsets in round 1 the first and the one that hurts the most for me was Stacy the 4th seed goes down early to Willow the 5th seed in what was the closest match by far with only 1 vote separating them. The other upset was Willabelle 5th seed winning over Anna the 4th seed, not nearly as close of a match as the other upset with the votes being separated by 38 in this match up. With what should be no surprise Shauna takes home the largest margin of victory be collecting a massive 250 votes to 21 votes in round one getting 92% of the votes and a commanding win over Tali. All the top 3 seeds in each bracket remain and there will be some really crazy match ups in round 2.

Round 2 Match-ups to watch for:

The house Rules Bracket holds quite a few fan favorites with Shauna, Jamie, Elizabeth and Willow all remaining the match to watch here is sister versus sister (2) Jamie goes up against her older sister (3) Elizabeth. Will this be a clean match or do I see some hair pulling, name calling and low blows coming in the end. My money is on Jamie the winner of the first tier list ranking I did last year, but Elizabeth has had her time to shine in some of the more recent updates. Who will come out on top only time will tell.

WVM Staff/Reporters bracket is looking good however not a single reporter made in out alive in round 1. The match to watch here was hard to pick but I once again went to the number 2 seed Vs. The number 3 seed. Old versus young a teacher in the prime of her career (2) Veronica taking on the savy business manager in training (3) Jasmine. Will Veronica take Jasmine to school or will Jasmine teach Veronica that the manager always gets their cut. Schools not out for summer yet boys and girls it has only just begun.

WVM Students bracket has some of the strongest match ups this one can go either way but I feel the cheerleaders are going to come out on top of the pyramid here. The match to watch yet again is going to the number 2 Versus the number 3 seed. Will the head cheerleader lead her self to victory or will the latest addition to her cheer squad show us how it is really done. Is the pen mightier than the sword, or will that shy girl break out of her shell once and for all and show us that she made up her mind on what she wants unlike someone else?

Team MC bracket has some interesting match ups and you could make a case for any one of these strong characters to come out on top when the dust settles in this bracket. The match to watch here is fixer versus fixer, is the fix in or is someone taking a dive to win some additional brownie points from the MC. Two strong woman enter and only one leaves, (1) Rachael Vs. (5) Willabelle. Will their strange past play a part in this match or will our favorite fixer come out on top?

Thank you to everyone that participated in Round 1. Please make sure to vote on all the match ups in the survey as several of you did not vote on all four brackets last time. Round 2 voting will go from today until March 8th.

Link for round 2 voting can be found here:

Recap and entire WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-5165723
Made my picks. I was surprised Willabelle beat Anna. This is gonna get intense. Love it. #teamHarper

Game related stuff:
- Update near the 13th

Dev related stuff:

Personal related stuff:

Mind drop:
Update schedules.

So what's wrong?

Inefficient:

Not satisfied:

Things could be better:

Drawbacks:

Love you guys <3

Thank you for the share TKA. Reading that it felt weird. One quote comes to mind "Choke me in the shallow water, Before I get too deep". BD it shows how much you care. That said as I don't support you financially I don't feel my thoughts on your time table matter. What does matter is that I appreciate your vn and I thank you for it no matter how it comes out. :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am employed as a developer. The problem with not setting any deadline tends to be that things tend to take even longer: it's always very tempting to change what you've just done because you think you can do better, oh and that new idea you've just had and feel very excited about is great but wasn't planned. It's just all very human and there's no avoiding it. Not having deadlines is absolutely terrible for perfectionists (and not only them), and WVM seems to be a product of love for Braindrop so I'm afraid he would fall in that category. So it's not a matter of achieving 800 renders per week if they won't all be used in the end or you could have been more efficient (and relaxed) instead. I don't think the problem is the deadlines, although Braindrop may not be too comfortable with the bi-weekly deadline just yet. If meeting the deadlines seem hard, I rather suggest lowering your target and delivering less on that release rather than delaying it, and if it is a recurring issue then lower your usual target: 500-600 renders a week is good too! It's quite standard software development to plan some time for unforeseen issues - and if there are none, then at the end of your work cycle feel free to add content to what was originally planned in this allocated time.
There is no way a dev to do 800 renders per week.Even with shitty looking renders.
Even half of that is near impossible without having 10 PC and 4-5 people constantly rendering.And a small power plant.

Reactions: csmk14

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
There is no way a dev to do 800 renders per week.Even with shitty looking renders.
Even half of that is near impossible without having 10 PC and 4-5 people constantly rendering.And a small power plant.
I had read "800-960 renders long" in the text and the number stuck to my brain, but it was over 8 weeks :) Forget the numbers, the point is to lower your target if releases are hard.

Reactions: LN1982

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Voted for the new round! I am super surprised willabelle beat Anna though. As for round 2 I feel like the only times I didn’t vote for who I thought should win was with Kimmy(I absolutely love her) and figured Bailey would win by a landslide and Vanessa. I figured Skye would win as well.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Voted for the new round! I am super surprised willabelle beat Anna though. As for round 2 I feel like the only times I didn’t vote for who I thought should win was with Kimmy(I absolutely love her) and figured Bailey would win by a landslide and Vanessa. I figured Skye would win as well.
Actually not that surprising. People not on the cheating path have never met her, so the vote for Willabelle was an easy choice for me. Now she has to go though, for Team reasons. :D

-----------------

Speaking of voting, my Round 2 picks are in and it was actually easy again. Took me about 20 seconds to click down the list, didn't have to think about a single choice. That may - or rather will - change in the semi finals though.

About the Mind Drop: Yes, I do pursue a relationship with Zoe. I feel I shouldn't say much about the topic at hand, because I'm still freeloading this (and I hope that I can change it in the near future). However, I'd still like to see at least one update per month that stops in a logical place, not when the render cap is reached "mid-scene". But no pressure on BD of course, as who am I to tell the dev how he should handle his game?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
You'll all have to change your signatures after that if BD choose a "when it's ready" system. Personally I'd say remove the idea of having to have x amount of renders and just switch to a monthly schedule.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
So i started a new playtrough again and noticed something.
I am not sure but did Braindrop made a Penis there ? :sneaky:
Maybe i see this wrong but it looks like it :unsure:
Screenshot_1.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AmIReal
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes