The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
yeah i mean i wouldn't turn her precious little ass down ... just saying Zoe is hotter .. so is Harper ... and so on and so on ... :love: jk jk
don't go all nutz on me :LOL:
seriously dude we're buds and I know we play fight but you need to back off on it a bit for a while. You've come super close to genuinely making me angry more than once recently and sooner or later yer gonna say the wrong thing on the wrong day and I won't be playing anymore :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You know what I would have liked Liz a lot better if she wasn't a whiny bitch in the first few days of the game including all the stories we hear about her. I like her much better now but she has a lot to make up for after the shit she pulled. Sometimes you have to work for what you want and you fail, when that happens make the best out of the situation don't make it worse because you didn't get what you wanted. Sure in the long run she got her wish but she hurt people along the way and made things worse for the MC and her sister. Sure she is a pretty girl, but so it just about everyone in this game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You know what I would have liked Liz a lot better if she wasn't a whiny bitch in the first few days of the game including all the stories we hear about her. I like her much better now but she has a lot to make up for after the shit she pulled. Sometimes you have to work for what you want and you fail, when that happens make the best out of the situation don't make it worse because you didn't get what you wanted. Sure in the long run she got her wish but she hurt people along the way and made things worse for the MC and her sister. Sure she is a pretty girl, but so it just about everyone in this game.
i tend to agree with you alot ,, but about Liz being whiny i thought she was just jealous to start .. and i thought she showed alot of that whiny shit in the closet ..

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
yea in the beginning her only redeeming quality for me was she was a redhead and then BD went and fucked that up pretty much immediately :ROFLMAO: Tho there's a level of irony that the same time I lost interest in Liz cuz she went blonde I fell for another blonde and never looked back...

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
now that the results are in: i think loco hates me

already voted but damn that was even worse than the first one LOL // here's to hoping the twins doesn't kidnap me (even though I'm pretty sure their mama gonna win)

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Ok all I am starting this a day earlier than planned but I want to make sure everything is working and there are no issues. Here is round 1 of WVM March Madness. You can only vote once so make sure you choose wisely. There are 4 brackets with 4 matches per bracket. No I am not changing the order I don't care how hard some of the first round match-ups are each group has been broken up into groups that make sense. House Rules is the group that lives with the MC, WVM Staff/Reports is actual staff and reporters, WVM Students, Team MC these are characters that make up the MC personal team/clients/others.

Round 1: Feb 21st - Feb 28th
Voting is closed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Round 2: Open March 1st through March 7th

Round 3: Not open yet

Round 4: Not open yet

Round 5: Not open yet

Champion: Not decided yet

Voting is opened now until until February 28th for the first round. Round 2 will start on March 1st and end on March 7. Round 3 will start on March 8th and end on March 14th. Round 4 will start on March 15th and end on March 21st. Round 5 the final match will begin on March 22nd and end on March 28th. The over all winner will be announced on March 29th.

Good luck and let the Madness begin.

View attachment 1060356
Well, my votes are in for round 2. Curious how close this round will be on some of those the match ups?

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
now that the results are in: i think loco hates me

already voted but damn that was even worse than the first one LOL // here's to hoping the twins doesn't kidnap me (even though I'm pretty sure their mama gonna win)
I don't hate anyone. We are all entitled to our own opinions while you may think girl A is perfect in every way there is always someone that will disagree with you.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Elizabeth vs Jaime...

Elizabeth has the better body, better sex scenes, less annoying personality (Jaime is as interesting as a wet cardboard box), gave her body to her love without hesitation (unlike inferior sister who held out for months), offers the better orgy opportunities (Bailey and Zoe vs Shaunna? Cmon now, put your bias away - we all know where your gonna have the most fun there), has been in love with MC since minute one and has far more character growth despite spending most of the first week ostracised from the story to accommodate blander sister.
Cannot disagree with you more. Not only is Jamie more emotionally attractive, I find her significantly more physically attractive, and sexually engaging than Elizabeth.

Edit: Decided to add the following:
I do agree with you about the character growth, however, consider that Liz's character flaws are a lot more obvious in that timeframe, giving her more opportunity for growth. Jamie does also grow. She starts out incredibly shy, and turns into someone much more forward.

Last edited:

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Shocking that Stacy got eliminated, but I guess if Willow was leading the whole time I have to accept losing that one :(
I'm worried for one of my top2 favorites, Liz had a lot of trouble eliminating Azel who is not even a LI (like Willow actually) and now she's matched up with Jaime who seems to have a lot of fans here. I get that Jaime is the original babe (and I did not cheat on her) but she's clearly not in the same league as her sister in looks and I honestly find her kind of boring. Respect for the queen of the harem, but it's time to make way for her sister.
I really thought Penny had a lot of fans here but Natalie just crushed her. She seems to deserve her second seed and that makes me worry for my other top2, Zoe, who comes up against her now apparently as the underdog. Come on now, Zoe is the best girl: super hot, the head cheerleader no less (which is the dream match for the star of the basketball team), and the seduction dance is still ongoing! Natalie is pretty bland compared to her...
I cast my vote for Mabel as well but pretty sure she'll lose to Harper. She's very cute but has not had anywhere as much screen time as Harper yet.
For the rest I voted for the higher seed :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I do have to say while the tier lists were a lot of fun the comments and trying to sell one character over the other in the bracket challenge has been a lot of fun. I know some of the match-ups have been unbalanced upfront, but I am learning from this for next time. This has been a fun experiment and I am glad everyone seems to be enjoying it. Not sure how I can top this one though or what I should do next. Thank you all for making this an enjoyable event for me. I really do love this game and the great fans we get here, which makes it worth all the time I invest here trying to bring some extra joy to the fans of WVM.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes